Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya i also think navya would fill the for .Except renuka's part all the others were too gud also liked how anant's brother indirectly warned him
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: piya2025

I didn't find Navya's didi rude..I'll say it was realistic..When we start doing stuff than usual one's,we might feel noboby noticing what we are doing but we are wrong ..people who love & care for us I-e-familly members,even people around us,notice all this.. & Renuka's reaction was ditto what it should be..
yaa yaar you are right but she can tell this like a lovely sis na...but she said it loud...bit rude thats why I said she is rude..but as a sis she loves Navya a ton so I think this is her Nature to talk bit loud...
I liked Navya's mind talk as well..What she said was so true-Hum chahe jo bho bole,if we are getting attracted to someone or doing something & uper se trying to deny just like that,Nomatter what we say to others but from inside we know we are changing or what is actually going on..

I liked tonight's episode..Seems everything were on the right place :)

yaa you are right...she wants to controle herself...but Anant not allow to do this...he make a angey face...so she can't say no to him but yes...

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Snowwhite50

Ya i also think navya would fill the for .Except renuka's part all the others were too gud also liked how anant's brother indirectly warned him

yaa yaar I think Renu didi is bit rude...but my be this is her Nature...
yaar I love the bond of Anant and his bro...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even i feel d same 2mrw navya wil fil d form for anant n both wil get d permissions from their hm n anants bro is nice in d future run he wil help him
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Anu- I guess you were on SSBN forum right ? :P

anyway.Our elders are tend to talk like this with us,when the thing is about "boys or love"..Think youself as Navya (just like her & having a familly like her) you'll find the reaction of Renuka natural..:)

@Controlling herself part-Ditto..n U know dont how Im waiting for those scene..Thats why i loved todays epi..it was awesome..Shaheer & soumya acted it well...Those naraz n Manofy expression were more than enjoyable than any scene with dialouges.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Todays epi was quite cute in all... Loved the way anant spoke to navya on call n shouted on her as if he has hat right to...
N yeah after this out burt of anant, navya might feel that bcz of her anant isn't going n the whole gang is upset.. she might fill the form for herself n for anant...
n i agree to piya... navya's didi's attitude was justiced after all she's navya's elder sister n she cares for her..
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know! I'm so looking forward to Navya going behind Anant to say 'yes' for the pinic! It'll be awesome!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have not watched the episode yet.. But looking all of yours comments, cant wait to watch it... Thats nice to know that Anant filled Navya's forms and Navya will do same for Ananat...😊

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey !
I totally agree with u .
BTW, aaj dikh rahe thhe 'pyaar ke side effects'. Since anant ke dil mein kuch-kuch hota hai so NAVYA ke na jaane par ANANT ka gussa jayaz tha. And yes, anant apni navya ki 'na' ko 'haan' mein badal hi dega !
And yeah, I also think that NAVYA will fill the forms. How cute . . . . .!!
Licyabhingya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i too feel navya's di reacted justifiably... even my family wud ve done the same...

dying to see the upcoming episodes