Navya will fill forms for Anant

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys after I sw the precap...I feel that Navya will fill forms for Anant now...and she will sign the forms which Anant did for her...wow
and also Anant know how to make Navya to Yes from No...

Also today he spoke to Navya like his boy friend...
I feel that he can go against his family only for Navya...

today I didn't like the way didi spoke to Navya...she knew who is Navya ...Navya is her sis na...so why she talk like that...(you want to go with boys you want to be with boys...yaaa she is a caring sis)but she is too much...

thanks God today I didn't see Babhi...but I like Anant and his bro...they both also have a gr8 bond I hope...

when I watch Navya time is going soo fast yaar...ooops..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya i think she ll fil d forms..anant wont take a no frm her .. Thank god bhabhi n shagun nt there and even loved d brother's interactn.. Actually even i did nt like navya's sister yar she should nt speak so rudely she could hav told in a nice way and tat too telln al tat aft knowing how navya is..did nt like it..
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely agree with you anu,navya will fill up the form now πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

ya even i noticed whenever navya comes time goes so fast πŸ˜†πŸ˜†its like start and ends ,even today to i thought only one break came naπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
anu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili2

Ya i think she ll fil d forms..anant wont take a no frm her .. Thank god bhabhi n shagun nt there and even loved d brother's interactn.. Actually even i did nt like navya's sister yar she should nt speak so rudely she could hav told in a nice way and tat too telln al tat aft knowing how navya is..did nt like it..

yaar yaar she is bit rude...but I have a feeling that she will suport Anant and Navya...whe she sw the love of Anant towaors her sis...case as we know that her husband has another affair...na...so I have a feeling when she get to know about her husband she will think about her sis future...if her sis get a husband with soo much love so she will support her...but for this I think long way to go...
anu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

absolutely agree with you anu,navya will fill up the form now πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

ya even i noticed whenever navya comes time goes so fast πŸ˜†πŸ˜†its like start and ends ,even today to i thought only one break came naπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

yaaa yaar only start and the end...ooops...I wish If we can see Navya 45 min...like two shows air in SP...
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anu17

yaaa yaar only start and the end...ooops...I wish If we can see Navya 45 min...like two shows air in SP...

then 45 minutes will also be less for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ,if i could do anything then would like to see navya only everydayTongueTongue,but today episode goes to anant cuteness ,hayeee this boy will make me go crazy
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yaa sure...😳hamare anant ki navya fill karegi forms...
anu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starangel

yaa sure...😳hamare anant ki navya fill karegi forms...

yaa yaar ha ha ha she is realizing what is going in her heart...wow love it
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I didn't find Navya's didi rude..I'll say it was realistic..When we start doing stuff than usual one's,we might feel noboby noticing what we are doing but we are wrong ..people who love & care for us I-e-familly members,even people around us,notice all this.. & Renuka's reaction was ditto what it should be..
I liked Navya's mind talk as well..What she said was so true-Hum chahe jo bho bole,if we are getting attracted to someone or doing something & uper se trying to deny just like that,Nomatter what we say to others but from inside we know we are changing or what is actually going on..

I liked tonight's episode..Seems everything were on the right place :)
anu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

then 45 minutes will also be less for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ,if i could do anything then would like to see navya only everydayπŸ˜›πŸ˜›,but today episode goes to anant cuteness ,hayeee this boy will make me go crazy

yaaa Yaar Navya show driven us mad..but nothing to do...have to wait for tomorrow...epi...long tome one day ooops...can't