India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

9th May - Tere Liye (Kes-Gul) (Page 3)

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Kesar is now confronting his emotions...I think that eventually he will realize that for him to be noticed romantically by Gulaal he will have to intrigue her with not just his passions but also his intelligence, compassion and empathy.  While I am relishing the turmoil, possessiveness and jealousy that Kesar is showing, I cant wait for the day Kesar starts gently flirting  with Gulaal (the closest he got to this was in the imli scene) - of course this may happen only when Gulaal confronts her own feelings later on in the future.   I had actually enjoyed the easy, friendly, talli-free banter they had in the jeep. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi4ushk281ritukaprithvisharneil92Lennie

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!Big smile

It seems another wonderful epi!!Embarrassed

And ur update too superb, with all the pics , u can really see what happens in the epi itself!!Big smile

I loved the clips u have taken to show kesars expressions !!

and he sure does knows how to cry!!

Me all to watch the epi now!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi4uLennie

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Neil's performance in today's episode was brilliant.. Clap I mean I could feel d pain wen he was crying, luking at d bangles, reading d letter and den placing d bangles on the table  in gulaal's room..Unhappy  It was jus so well directed n portrayed..Embarrassed

The part wer Talli asks him d million dollar question...
Ermm We cud clearly c dat Kesar was a li'l taken aback.. He first din understand as to y is she askin me dis question n den he was askin himself will I?? Intelligently he din answer.. LOL

N wen Gulaal asks him, chides him 4 doin all dis he still is adamant n says dat I wud bash anyone commenting on u.. Dat was sweet..Embarrassed

N d real Kesar we saw who was hidden came out wen he went to d hospital n paid all d expenses.. Day Dreaming

On d whole d epi was full of Kesar n his hidden emotions and his true self..

LOOOL that made me laughh  MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION LOL!!
yeah the characters especially kesar and gulaal are just so good with their emotions and aww made their adorable especially Kesar i wanna marry him man!!
LOL - can't wait until more action comes in and hopefully he will find Gulaal's diary! I really want him to fight with dushyant once he finds out he kidnapped Gulaal i wanna see that jelousyyy!!! it wud be GOOD! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi4usharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Originally posted by nami2811

Neil's performance in today's episode was brilliant.. Clap I mean I could feel d pain wen he was crying, luking at d bangles, reading d letter and den placing d bangles on the table  in gulaal's room..Unhappy  It was jus so well directed n portrayed..Embarrassed

The part wer Talli asks him d million dollar question...
Ermm We cud clearly c dat Kesar was a li'l taken aback.. He first din understand as to y is she askin me dis question n den he was askin himself will I?? Intelligently he din answer.. LOL

N wen Gulaal asks him, chides him 4 doin all dis he still is adamant n says dat I wud bash anyone commenting on u.. Dat was sweet..Embarrassed

N d real Kesar we saw who was hidden came out wen he went to d hospital n paid all d expenses.. Day Dreaming

On d whole d epi was full of Kesar n his hidden emotions and his true self..

LOOOL that made me laughh  MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION LOL!!
yeah the characters especially kesar and gulaal are just so good with their emotions and aww made their adorable especially Kesar i wanna marry him man!!
LOL - can't wait until more action comes in and hopefully he will find Gulaal's diary! I really want him to fight with dushyant once he finds out he kidnapped Gulaal i wanna see that jelousyyy!!! it wud be GOOD! :D

tell me about it! before this show, i used hate the emotion "Jealousy". now, i think i love that emotion very much! i mean this character has made us look at Jealousy from a different angle and i'm tellin' ya, i'm lovin' it! see, Jealousy ain't all bad! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi4u

-Cinderella- Goldie
-Cinderella-
-Cinderella-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Luvlyyy Update...u describe each n every emotion so well yaar...Clap
Awesomeee...Clap
n ya i reallly luvd the epi...Luv Kesar...Embarrassed
OMG he is in Luv with gulaal...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index