Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

This is how every episode should be. By that I mean, TIGHT writing where the pace doesn't seem sluggish for the viewers. I guess by now the creatives have got the idea that Kesar and Gulaal are being appreciated a lot, the trps have risen too so this is the way to go. 

After the maha-episode, this episode was again on top, so much and yes the pace is right, but i agree when you say sluggish for the viewers as such, but for me i think each episode comes out, but today i agree that this was one of the top
Kes-Gul scene was AWESOME! I knew that only Gulaal could make him think about his actions. The highlight of the scene for me was 'Nahin bardasht kar sakta...' Made my heart melt β˜ΊοΈ And you can tell all this protectiveness maybe worrying Gulaal but it's making subtle differences to her too. These are the things which she will remember later when her feelings begin to change.
Funny that was to me, only coz it was what i named the maha-episode post i did, Bardaasht nahin kar sakta πŸ˜†πŸ˜³   but yes, i loved that moment the most the way he said he cant bear a word said against her and then stopping himself and Gulaal looking at him, i agree that maybe subtle differences are effecting her, as i said there is worry and also there has to be mininum point that she knows, like you say making a difference to her so subtly

Talli, I really do feel that she could go down the negative side. Maybe not consciously but once she truly realises that Kesar's feelings for Gulaal are something he will never have for her, she may end up doing small things to keep them apart. Her insecurities will get to her even if it for a short while...
Yes, her insecure feelings do need to get to her, otherwise what is the point of having them, its like each time she needs reassurance and so on, and but there is vast difference between Gulaal and Talli esp from Kesar eyes and pov which makes me think how long can Talli avoid it and not see what is in front of her, she has to pick it up - today was a one thing she picked up and asked

Neils eyes when he overheard MotaBa talking about respecting Gulaal was πŸ’” It's interesting how you commented about Kesar not feeling worthy of Gulaal. This maybe the case but I'll give it a few more scenes before making a firm judgement.   Thanks for that, i think what MB said and then i relate it back (like you also see a few more scenes on it) to what MB said earlier about the differences in D and Gulaal and the respect and love Gulaal deserves, somehow i wont be surprised if Kesar feels he isnt worthy of her, he is already feeling so much for her and that too in pain and agony and to feel he isnt worthy is i think another natural factor added onto that, i think anyone who has a woman worthy as Gulaal and those ppl who deserve so much, always think that they arent worthy of such a person and so on,and we know what Kesar is battling with each day, with the truth and not only that the way he treated Gulaal still affects him

Great precap too! I just love the intensity of this love story already! Manasi was right...this is romance never seen before on TV Embarrassed     I am content with how this is all flowing esp Kes-Gulaal, and how they are individually and Manasi and Neil's performance and character, and yes this is romance never seen on tv, and it does need to be looked in another view with depth and so much more

Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami2811

Neil's performance in today's episode was brilliant.. πŸ‘ I mean I could feel d pain wen he was crying, luking at d bangles, reading d letter and den placing d bangles on the table  in gulaal's room..πŸ˜”  It was jus so well directed n portrayed..😳

The part wer Talli asks him d million dollar question...πŸ€” We cud clearly c dat Kesar was a li'l taken aback.. He first din understand as to y is she askin me dis question n den he was askin himself will I?? Intelligently he din answer.. πŸ˜†

N wen Gulaal asks him, chides him 4 doin all dis he still is adamant n says dat I wud bash anyone commenting on u.. Dat was sweet..😳

N d real Kesar we saw who was hidden came out wen he went to d hospital n paid all d expenses.. 😍

On d whole d epi was full of Kesar n his hidden emotions and his true self..

Kesar's expression said it all to the viewers, would he do the exactl SAME, the answer is no

I agree it was all about Kesar, is pent anger, his suppressed anger, pain and the attachment and love he has for Gulaal, so much emotions

Some other there emotions like we saw earlier and then the hidden ones that say alot in his own room later on in his roon

Talli asking him that question has got to make a difference to Kesar and Gulaal - coz of the reaction he had and we all knew what reaction Talli had πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

okok... i have some parts here that i wanna add to that wonderful posts up there by lennie.   Thanks

first, when gulaal enters the room, she was i think looking at kesar as he was sitting down on the bed cos we see her eyes following as she walks up to him. so all that while, gulaal and him had an eye-to-eye conversation about something that even us, the viewers, don't know! πŸ˜­

second, the last line she said to him was not what you wrote lennie.. even i misheard the first time... she says that standing up against the wrong is different than doing a wrong thing to undo the first wrong. yeap. that's what she said...  Yeah i know i didnt write it down properly just wanted to get across what she kinda meant and what Kesar thought and then we see what he did after as well, going to the hospital

third, now take gulaal's dialogues with talli from the scene on the terrace and make the scene in such a way as if its gulaal speaking to kesar... it perfectly makes sense. whatever she says to talli, could also be told to kesar esp when she says,"mujhe pata hai tu mere liye kisi aur ko maaregi. aur isliye kyunki mujhe pata hai ki tu mujhe itna pyaar jo karti hai" πŸ˜³    Thats what i said Gulaal said it in way that it applies to Gulaal-Kes the most

lastly, when he cries upon hearing mota bha's words... i started crying tooo!!! i was like, please don;t cry neil! waaah!😭  LOL.   Neil was fab

Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

hey lennie,

nice post..as always...I like your caps...of Neil...You caught his emotions well.

It was a great episode full of kesar...the soft side of kesar has been shown...n when Neil cried with the words of Motabha...I just started crying..thats the skill in acting..Making d audience cry along with you...n when he returned to his room..n flashbacks the rude bahavior..with Gulaal..the BG was different..Its like a horrified thing..

@shalini...I thought of d same...It should have been said to kesar..as well...that he loves her..πŸ˜†

Thanks 😊

The BG had to be intense, coz Kesar was still in such a angry pent anger mode, that it suited it and also the conversation Gul and Kes were having and so on
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
edited:

loving kesar's bardasht nahi kar sakta for gulaal too good πŸ˜ƒ, and the bangle's scene was so nice, he only thinks abt gulaal in whatever he does, he has started loving her but hasnt realised it yet, his love is growing and with marriage he will realise it soon, cant wait for tom's epi...kesar caught in action which is love😳
Edited by sparkjule - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkjule

edited:

loving kesar's bardasht nahi kar sakta for gulaal too good πŸ˜ƒ, and the bangle's scene was so nice, he only thinks abt gulaal in whatever he does, he has started loving her but hasnt realised it yet, his love is growing and with marriage he will realise it soon, cant wait for tom's epi...kesar caught in action which is love😳

He wont question the marriage as such (why would he, when that bond they share is beyond marriage in a way)  - unless its time for someone like Motabha wanting to break it or something

Love was always there, its just its coming out and showing more of that and that fact he is falling in love etc and what he is feeling has always been love and all the things he does and done, esp that letter of questions scene last week, the questions he asks etc

Kesar is rather taken back i guess when Talli aaks him outright was it him who left it there for her...

ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kesar is now confronting his emotions...I think that eventually he will realize that for him to be noticed romantically by Gulaal he will have to intrigue her with not just his passions but also his intelligence, compassion and empathy.  While I am relishing the turmoil, possessiveness and jealousy that Kesar is showing, I cant wait for the day Kesar starts gently flirting  with Gulaal (the closest he got to this was in the imli scene) - of course this may happen only when Gulaal confronts her own feelings later on in the future.   I had actually enjoyed the easy, friendly, talli-free banter they had in the jeep. 
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!πŸ˜ƒ

It seems another wonderful epi!!😳

And ur update too superb, with all the pics , u can really see what happens in the epi itself!!πŸ˜ƒ

I loved the clips u have taken to show kesars expressions !!

and he sure does knows how to cry!!

Me all to watch the epi now!!😳

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nami2811

Neil's performance in today's episode was brilliant.. πŸ‘ I mean I could feel d pain wen he was crying, luking at d bangles, reading d letter and den placing d bangles on the table  in gulaal's room..πŸ˜”  It was jus so well directed n portrayed..😳

The part wer Talli asks him d million dollar question...
πŸ€” We cud clearly c dat Kesar was a li'l taken aback.. He first din understand as to y is she askin me dis question n den he was askin himself will I?? Intelligently he din answer.. πŸ˜†

N wen Gulaal asks him, chides him 4 doin all dis he still is adamant n says dat I wud bash anyone commenting on u.. Dat was sweet..😳

N d real Kesar we saw who was hidden came out wen he went to d hospital n paid all d expenses.. 😍

On d whole d epi was full of Kesar n his hidden emotions and his true self..

LOOOL that made me laughh  MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION LOL!!
yeah the characters especially kesar and gulaal are just so good with their emotions and aww made their adorable especially Kesar i wanna marry him man!!
LOL - can't wait until more action comes in and hopefully he will find Gulaal's diary! I really want him to fight with dushyant once he finds out he kidnapped Gulaal i wanna see that jelousyyy!!! it wud be GOOD! :D
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: reemg

LOOOL that made me laughh  MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION LOL!!
yeah the characters especially kesar and gulaal are just so good with their emotions and aww made their adorable especially Kesar i wanna marry him man!!
LOL - can't wait until more action comes in and hopefully he will find Gulaal's diary! I really want him to fight with dushyant once he finds out he kidnapped Gulaal i wanna see that jelousyyy!!! it wud be GOOD! :D

tell me about it! before this show, i used hate the emotion "Jealousy". now, i think i love that emotion very much! i mean this character has made us look at Jealousy from a different angle and i'm tellin' ya, i'm lovin' it! see, Jealousy ain't all bad! πŸ˜³