9th May - Tere Liye (Kes-Gul)

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all

After i done this anaysis i will be uploading the latest Gul-Kes sigs/avis i have done 😊

Carries on from the last episode, D telling MB that what Kesar did was right and he would of done the same, and Kesar just looks at him (as do Gulaal, MB, Gigakaka and JK) with a look that needs to be seen - anger look, and then seems like he cant handle it and walks off as Talli and Gulaal look on (bit surprised to see they put Talli watching him leave and then next Gulaal but i am guessing it was done so that we see that Talli will be the first one to go after him and so on)

MB says that there is a vast difference in Kesar and D, as Kesar cant handle his anger and so on (its alittle harsh coz of what we all know what D has done whilst Kesar doing what he did was so little compared to D and we all know the difference between the two men) and that loses control etc, and MB tells D to prepare the school pooja for tomorrow and so on, and how the beaten up guys are doing and that they will pay for their expenses of medical bills and D says we shouldnt be hard on Kesar, he is young and so on, and he has only come now, maybe finding it abit hard to settle in (again i relate to that the fact that D knows Kesar wanting to open Vasant's case and so on and thinks Kesar is not dealing with it and so on) and we dont know when he will get angry and do something - we should come across to him with love and warmth and so on and MB says the way things are going with him, he is worried that Kesar will put this family in danger or a difficult situation esp himself and thats when we see a concern look on Gulaal's face (a few ppl have said to him already if we go see the last few weeks that whatever Kesar is feeling this anger and hurt, its only gonna hurt him more and pain him more - end up doing damage to himself) Gulaal face either says she is worried and also surprised as well

Talli with Kesar cleaning up his wound on his hand - Kesar is still in that stern mood and has such gussa flowing him, as Talli talks on about the fight and what if something happened to him and how everyone thought he was changing and becoming responsible but no and MB is now upset with him and so on and thinks he is still careless, and says that guy is his hospital and do someone beat up someone this badly etc

The precap scene, Gulaal coming at the point where Kesar says if i find him again, i will beat the crap out of him and  not just him if anyone says anything against Gulaal, he will beat the crap out of them even more then he did this time
Finally that question Talli asks and the reaction Kesar has is the one to see, that expression and eyes said it all - NO, he wouldnt (i mean not with the same passion and not like how he did for Gulaal) this scene that moment was all about feeling what Kesar was getting across and his answer, you will all feel it and see it.  Anyways Kesar says what we think anybody in his situation would say (when one is avioidng answering it and when one cant answer but knows the answer to that question) how come she is asking this silly question, and how come she is even asking about herself and also nothing like that has happened so why are we discussing it

Talli gets hypered lol, Talli style and leaves only to see Gulaal coming in and we see a surprised Kesar look her way, whilst Talli is talking about Kesar and his attitude Gulaal and Kesar look at one another and i think Gulaal is looking down as well - not meet anyone's eye

Gulaal-Kesar scene is the one to watch,  alot of suppressed emotions from Kesar, but one thing is clear to everyone and now Gulaal, that Kesar doesnt care that he did anything wrong, and doesnt see it, and also how out of control he was and blinded with rage and he says i cant bear if anyone says anything about her and so on, and she says something about doing a wrong thing and not knowing it and so on and i think again we connected to what D did and what Gulaal did by covering it as well - which i do think Kesar relates to as well

Kesar goes to see the guy who is badly beaten up in hospital (i guess in a way i say Gulaal made him go) and says to the doctor, he will pay for anything concerning that guy but doesnt give the doctor his name

Well i think Gulaal herself hit the nail on the head when she was applying that Kesar-Talli share a unique relation/bond (and all you can think is no its Kesar-Gulaal who share that) and so on, how one cant say anything to the other person they are in love with, and again you think of Kesar-Gulaal
Ok, i'll say it Mein Gulaal ka kya karoon πŸ˜† and what she is saying to Talli and giving out hope, i know its not her intention to give false hope and to hurt anyone but all you can think this is what is happening and will happen, and either Gulaal is not acknowledging it entirely that would Kesar really do what he did before Talli like he did for her

Again you see such love between Talli and Gulaal, esp the love that Talli has for Gulaal (its like a big sister-little sister thing) and so on, and Talli says that she wont let anything wrong happen to Gulaal - maybe this could come back in the future when something does happen

D comes and tells MB that Kesar is something else, he went to the hospital and has given the medicines and paid for everything and so, and Kesar hears that the the respect Gulaal deserves is somewhat lacking in Kesar to Gulaal (i think MB said Kesar's name, as thats what it seems coz the video has cut off to hear what MB said fully, and you see Kesar in tears (Neil can cry, he is someone that can touch you and feel his pain and hurt) 

Kesar goes to his bedroom and flashes back to all the times he was angry on Gulaal and how he comes across to her and so on and flashes back to what he does for Gulaal and so on (mainly the aftermath of Gulaal drowning and their confrontation), and he cant handle it and tears in his eyes, Kesar takes out his bag and we see he has a box of bangles and one of his letters with it, A happy birthday letter to Gulaal and how he has brought her the bangles, esp the one she likes the most and reads on and says at the end, he wont ever send these bangles to her, not ever...

Then we see Kesar walk into Gulaal's room as she is sleeping and leaves the box of bangles for her and looks at her and even looks back when he reaches at the door

For me this episode was again about Kesar and his feelings and that love he has for her, the pain of loving her i guess as well - so much feelings and emotions he has for her. Not only that i think he got some kind of realisation on what Talli asked him whether he would do the same and Kesar's expression said it all and also made him think for a moment etc

Did anyone feel that Kesar feels or might feel he isnt good enough for Gulaal in a way etc, and for some reason i still think MB will one day come up with D and Gulaal alliance and such seeing as he was talking about differences between Kesar and D

A

PRECAP - Gulaal with the box of bangles and Talli says it will suit her and she shoudl wear them as we see Kesar hiding and looking and Gulaal says i cant, (seeing as she doesnt know who they belong to) and Talli sees Kesar and asks him to come and Talli asks him did he bring these bangles for Gulaal and he just looks at her surprised
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
yay! lennie, finally you're here! πŸ˜ƒ i was waiiitinggg and waiiitttinnnggg and waitttinggg...😍
Originally posted by shalini92

yay! lennie, finally you're here! πŸ˜ƒ i was waiiitinggg and waiiitttinnnggg and waitttinggg...😍
Sorry, i was too into the episode esp Kesar's emotions and everything 😊
Lenniiieee..had been waiting...me not seen the epi so will see it through your eyes and comeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Lenniiieee..had been waiting...me not seen the epi so will see it through your eyes and comeπŸ˜ƒ
If you liked the maha-episode then wait till you see this episode 😊
This is how every episode should be. By that I mean, TIGHT writing where the pace doesn't seem sluggish for the viewers. I guess by now the creatives have got the idea that Kesar and Gulaal are being appreciated a lot, the trps have risen too so this is the way to go. 

Kes-Gul scene was AWESOME! I knew that only Gulaal could make him think about his actions. The highlight of the scene for me was 'Nahin bardasht kar sakta...' Made my heart melt β˜ΊοΈ And you can tell all this protectiveness maybe worrying Gulaal but it's making subtle differences to her too. These are the things which she will remember later when her feelings begin to change.

Talli, I really do feel that she could go down the negative side. Maybe not consciously but once she truly realises that Kesar's feelings for Gulaal are something he will never have for her, she may end up doing small things to keep them apart. Her insecurities will get to her even if it for a short while...

Neils eyes when he overheard MotaBa talking about respecting Gulaal was πŸ’” It's interesting how you commented about Kesar not feeling worthy of Gulaal. This maybe the case but I'll give it a few more scenes before making a firm judgement.

Great precap too! I just love the intensity of this love story already! Manasi was right...this is romance never seen before on TV 😳

Neil's performance in today's episode was brilliant.. πŸ‘ I mean I could feel d pain wen he was crying, luking at d bangles, reading d letter and den placing d bangles on the table  in gulaal's room..πŸ˜”  It was jus so well directed n portrayed..😳

The part wer Talli asks him d million dollar question...πŸ€” We cud clearly c dat Kesar was a li'l taken aback.. He first din understand as to y is she askin me dis question n den he was askin himself will I?? Intelligently he din answer.. πŸ˜†

N wen Gulaal asks him, chides him 4 doin all dis he still is adamant n says dat I wud bash anyone commenting on u.. Dat was sweet..😳

N d real Kesar we saw who was hidden came out wen he went to d hospital n paid all d expenses.. 😍

On d whole d epi was full of Kesar n his hidden emotions and his true self..

okok... i have some parts here that i wanna add to that wonderful posts up there by lennie. 

first, when gulaal enters the room, she was i think looking at kesar as he was sitting down on the bed cos we see her eyes following as she walks up to him. so all that while, gulaal and him had an eye-to-eye conversation about something that even us, the viewers, don't know! πŸ˜­

second, the last line she said to him was not what you wrote lennie.. even i misheard the first time... she says that standing up against the wrong is different than doing a wrong thing to undo the first wrong. yeap. that's what she said...

third, now take gulaal's dialogues with talli from the scene on the terrace and make the scene in such a way as if its gulaal speaking to kesar... it perfectly makes sense. whatever she says to talli, could also be told to kesar esp when she says,"mujhe pata hai tu mere liye kisi aur ko maaregi. aur isliye kyunki mujhe pata hai ki tu mujhe itna pyaar jo karti hai" πŸ˜³

lastly, when he cries upon hearing mota bha's words... i started crying tooo!!! i was like, please don;t cry neil! waaah!😭  LOL.

Originally posted by *Reemz*

This is how every episode should be. By that I mean, TIGHT writing where the pace doesn't seem sluggish for the viewers. I guess by now the creatives have got the idea that Kesar and Gulaal are being appreciated a lot, the trps have risen too so this is the way to go. 

Kes-Gul scene was AWESOME! I knew that only Gulaal could make him think about his actions. The highlight of the scene for me was 'Nahin bardasht kar sakta...' Made my heart melt β˜ΊοΈ And you can tell all this protectiveness maybe worrying Gulaal but it's making subtle differences to her too. These are the things which she will remember later when her feelings begin to change.

Talli, I really do feel that she could go down the negative side. Maybe not consciously but once she truly realises that Kesar's feelings for Gulaal are something he will never have for her, she may end up doing small things to keep them apart. Her insecurities will get to her even if it for a short while...

Neils eyes when he overheard MotaBa talking about respecting Gulaal was πŸ’” It's interesting how you commented about Kesar not feeling worthy of Gulaal. This maybe the case but I'll give it a few more scenes before making a firm judgement.

Great precap too! I just love the intensity of this love story already! Manasi was right...this is romance never seen before on TV 😳

yup, my heart totally melted away.. kya dialogue mara yaar! dil khush ho gaya!
hey lennie,

nice post..as always...I like your caps...of Neil...You caught his emotions well.

It was a great episode full of kesar...the soft side of kesar has been shown...n when Neil cried with the words of Motabha...I just started crying..thats the skill in acting..Making d audience cry along with you...n when he returned to his room..n flashbacks the rude bahavior..with Gulaal..the BG was different..Its like a horrified thing..

@shalini...I thought of d same...It should have been said to kesar..as well...that he loves her..πŸ˜†