abhay marries panchi? my prediction - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Hottiey

gurmina_devina
i love sukirti i dont want her to go into the wrong hands that is sid

dear i know dat u love her...but suku is real..where is sid is reel...vivaah may be a couple offscreen..but abhay and piya sizzles on screen...samjhe ..!!!!
and sid is a character...where siddhant is real...why r u merging dem all..
since vivian vahbiz are a off screen couple
i think abhay panchi will be a on screen couple soon

If ekta wants her serial to go to hell then they can be couple as we watch for abhiya not for tht couple we want abhiya n if abhiya are seperated we stop watching show n now ur making me angry just stop ur shit post rite now ok

plz use brain...dis cannot happen ever...okay...don't use ur useless thinking here yaar...plz.plz..if u want piya and abhay to be couple den don't do dis..
gurmina_devina
i am sharing my fears and worries
i dont have any proof and so i am not spreading a rumour
i have a strong instinct that abhay panchi will marry

i love piya i love sukirti and i dont want want sid to marry her
Dont give cvs such wrong ideas. They visit IF so dont forget that. And if abhay-panchi marries we all will stop watching and then there will be no trp of this show. Hope cvs dont want this.
enough of it..okay...u want all of us to bash u kya???..why r u inviting our boiled mood here haan...!!!!
whats ur problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...bas bahut ho gya dear..now not anymore ok...plz take rubbish out of here yaar...edit ur stupid post..
What rubbish! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Change the topic name😑😑😑😑 ...keep ur prediction urself . Dont tell us such weried prediction

Do u know danish is going to marry u 🀣
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
hello why are people even replying to a negative post like this...
come on guys leave this topic...this is never gonna happen...now when pia finds out abt sid's truth, abhay-pia-arnav-danish and Haseena too will make sure sid doesnt get married to panchi...

that doesnt mean abhay has to get married to panchi...he will never leave pia alone for sid...panchi ke liya doosra boy hai na ready and his name is danish...so why worry...although i want sid to become good or fall in love with panchi...

PLZ END THIS DISCUSSION HERE...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago