Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

Dhokhe Ki Raat - May 9

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The more hyped May 9 - the dhokhe ki raat...has only to offer things which we have already know...

Dhrunni did well to stop Daksh from talking to Lipika but she manages to talk to him...

Daksh looking towards Dimpy showed his liking for his wouldbe...

Rohit Megha marriage was very phikha...my POV...

Dimpy was looking so beautiful ...loved her...😃

Daksh goes to Lipika and sees something which shocks him...😕...y he didnt inform anybody😡😡😡

Dhruv returns after searching for Daksh with a wound on his forehead...why, when, how...not yet revealed😳😳😳
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing so the actualy dhokha is happening tom then since everything is in pieces for now. 
rachel1234 thumbnail
i think lipika trie to do somehtin to her self
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Or she has Dhruv all tied up in ropes:-(
Red_eyes thumbnail
wow they is going 2 some twist
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lipika suicide ka drama and then fool Daksh will fall into her pit and get married to her!!!!
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aishu_25

lipika suicide ka drama and then fool Daksh will fall into her pit and get married to her!!!!

i cant believe someone would fall for that ugh... just hate that girl so much :(
inkinscription thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think I've got it...
In this episode, lipika said to daksh that she has got into legal trouble and then later on... The guy says that the cops have arrested her! And now, daksh is running toward her room and what my guess is that ... He sees Lipika either about to consume pills, or hang herself or cut her wrist... And he saves her... And the story that we get from her..
She isn't an Indian citizen... And that she has got into trouble with the cops... Meaning that something or the other is going to happen... And she would get arrested and her passport maybe seized and she would be in loads of trouble! And that she needs to marry an Indian citizen in order to get saved from this trouble... And somehow, the idiotic daksh comes to rescue!
Then dhruv gets there and sees them hugging or already married.. He gets mad and tries to choke lipika and in the process daksh and he get into a fight and he gets hurt... And daksh announces that it's his to be or already wife and dhruv gets the shock of his life! And lipika just stands there crying in melodramatic act!!!
Whatcha think????
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree..i think..she hurt herself or sumthn...because it was so clear dat dhaksh liked dimpy...
n dhrunni dnt try enuf...de bet thing to hav dum was thrown sdat mob of dhaksh..den everythng would have been right..n my poor dhruv s hurt...n bleeding