Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 9th of May 2011 (Page 3)

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Thanks theiva akka for ur lovely update and side comments.

Overall nice episode.lavanya this time u escaped.next time u cant my dear selfish.there are waiting lot more for u from periyamma.i dedicated this song to our one and only selfish lavanya "podu aatam podu nee theruvula nika pora".

Nice TT scene.Again they shows about their strong love.No one can separate them.joseph and kanugu came right time.also conversation bwt them was so funny.i am eagerly waiting for next episodes.i want to see how T handle this sitution without TA.

note: TA dont touch other girls.u r married remind it.this is not our culture.pls kumaran sir dont show like this.it is irritating to watch.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
tks theiva for the update..hope super mondays r in store for you frm now onwards...

great enjoyable episode today...thought one of nit's fiiends will cm up with 4 lacs, but at least periappa saw them...

tt scens n dialogs super...they lifted today's scenes...so as someone said TT invite their probs on a silver platter...hospital and jail seems to be part of their life now i think...so maybe T will realise she has consumed poison and take her to hosp and that will wake up AP but he will blame TT and T gets arrested,,, let us see how they take it from here.. like i said earlier again T same situation, no TA beside her, friends out of reach, deepa's mom shouting at her, so who is going to help and how,..but today WOW

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekAnnaJayTheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

Thanks Theiva for the updates!!

Nitish and Lavanya got lucky today that only Periappa saw their party and not their mom. If Periamma saw Nitish and Lavanya dancing around and Lav's outfit she would have been shocked. Disappointment for us since no appu for Lav today.

I don't see anything wrong in this husband/wife team having a dance together or rather jumping around. They are young so let them have some fun. Big smile

This periyappa is trying to portray a conservative family theme. Instead of finding fault in this young couple having a dance together...he should focus on the immoral behaviour of Charu - he has seen her holding on to TA, resting her head on his shoulders, clasping her hand to his while having a conversation with him regarding her sick dad when earlier she was so calm about it until she saw him arrive. Doesn't he find this morally wrong esp. when TA is somebody else's husband????AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGayashrikuttyponnuTheivaThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.NixkieQuelle-BelleKowsisahi.

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Sue I think that the only reason why everyone wants Lavs to be given an appu is due to her behaviour. I dont think Periappa was being conservative - I think he was upset about his son lying to him...
However, I fully agree with the fact that he is not acting even after seeing Charu behave the way she did with TA. He should have warned him even though she is presently in UK. That would have cleared T's point and TA would have woken up to his mother as well. But megaaa serials like to drag things dont they

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekThendralfanTheivaTTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

Krithiga.ganesh Groupbie
Krithiga.ganesh
Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Thanks  for the update Theiva!

I think that Niteesh will go against his parents, as he is slowly getting into this Lav's & GW's trap.
But finally Lav and Niteesh might be thrown out of their house I thinkApprove

TA was jobless for more than 5 months and why will some one come and help him so late?? Well, I doubt if all these things are planned by Charu??Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleKowsisahi.

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

. But megaaa serials like to drag things dont they
True to the core...though the viewers wish aappu for Lav, i dont think she will suffer even 20% of what T suffered...this is a mega serial and the heroine has to suffer than all other characters...Cry if it was T's scene then GW would have been there and all know there will be aappu for T...but Lav is always lucky...so she escaped this time...AngryAngry

I still feel APD as stalker arranged by psycho since

1. When T said APD hubby can come back in the night to create problems, APD said her husband doesnt know anyone who will support him and he wont come back to TT's house. But he did come with a gang. This might be to force TA to go out of chennai (even the job opportunity could have indirectly come from C)

2. APD ran inside leaving T with the gang, did not bother to know what they are doing to her. It may not be due to fear.

3. She would not have expected TA to come back for purse and came out when he got hurt, just for her hubby to comment nastily on that.

4. She purposefully consumes poison in TA's absence.

May be she is not the stalker if we think all the above are mere coincidence.

Looking forward for this week's episodes...promo seems to be good

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekkuttyponnuThendralfanTTfanKowsisahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

I don't see anything wrong in this husband/wife team having a dance together or rather jumping around. They are young so let them have some fun. Big smile

This periyappa is trying to portray a conservative family theme. Instead of finding fault in this young couple having a dance together...he should focus on the immoral behaviour of Charu - he has seen her holding on to TA, resting her head on his shoulders, clasping her hand to his while having a conversation with him regarding her sick dad when earlier she was so calm about it until she saw him arrive. Doesn't he find this morally wrong esp. when TA is somebody else's husband????Angry

I don't think anyone of us said they should not dance and have fun. Like Kuttyponnu said we are irritated with both of them disrespecting N's parents, they lied about going to his friend's house. They don't want to respect elders of their family, but they want to enjoy their life using their money. The point is, it is not the right time and situation to arrange a party and to dance if a member of their own family is admitted in the hospital and has to be operated. And they neither did think how Gayathri and Charu (?!) would feel in their situation right now. She would be crying for her husband's health. And they neither did think of Thamizh and Thulasi and the money. These both are selfish to the core and it hurts others. They would be still young if the problems around them get solved and then they can enjoy their life without hurtying anyone!

Periyappa definetly is not conservative, but his wife seems to be one. He was not shocked to see them dancing together, but too disappointed that they lied to them like Kuttyponnu said. As he thinks wisely, he might advice them to be more careful, but i think this exactly would encourage that selfish thing to party more. She is going to be addicted to those things. 

It is wrong from GP's side not to inform TA about Charu's mental problem. But i think he would try his best not to disclose it to anyone including VR and Gayathri and would try to cure her with doctor's help. He might feel it is the future of his daughter and he might feel ashamed to tell to TA that his daughter has such disgusting intentions. 

Edited by Theiva - 10 May 2011 at 3:16am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekAnnaJayElystiaThendral_USAThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Friends! did u all notice the letter under the pillow of that girl?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaseksahi.

Go to top