Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Smiles

Dettol is the common antiseptic liquid which is external use only. Dettol is always there in my home as it is used as the disnfectant whenever our bodies are hurt badly.
Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
In yesterday's episode, I was wondering why it took so much time for APD to come out when there was so much noise and commotion going on just ouside their house. Is she totally deaf ?? She came out only when TA was getting beaten and not when T was hurt. Is she arranged by Charu who doesn't like TA getting hurt by anyone?? Why does she freeze and do nothing when T and TA are hurt by her hubby? I somehow doubt that TA going to Madurai is also a temporary separation from T so more problems can be created here at T's home. Not sure if she consumed poison, but it could just be a small act to create more problems for T.  Waiting for today's episode to see how the story goes.

As for L/N, we viewers are not irritated that they were dancing /partying and they shud get aapus for this, but more so because L wants to enjoy all pleasures at the cost of someone else's suffering. She is totally selfish to the core,  a hypocrite  and a liar who lied blatantly on her brother's face when he was in dire need of money. She also made Nit lie for her and even lied to him abt the jewels (or did she need to make jewels when her bro needed  it the most?). She lacks even the basic courtesy of respecting the elders. She made N arrange for a party with her crocodile tears and also lied abt it to his parents. She behaves like a kid and gets her way with tears and threat all the time with Nit and fails to grow up. she wants to enjoy all pleasures of life like a grown-up, but shuns even the basic responsibilities that come with it. She wants to enjoy all the rights in N's home but does not want to do her duties. Well, I'm not against a party, but having it arranged it stealthily and also under the prevailing circumstances doesn't look appropriate! (Given that they are newly married, but they did have a nice time at her bro's home at their cost! ) As for Periappa, he is just upset that his son is partying and lied abt it on his face. Also, whatever little respect/trust that he had for Lav would also be totally lost! The way Lav stared at her in-laws when they were requesting them to go to the reception is just so mean. Even if going to a friend's house for dinner were genuine,  with just 4 people in the household, jobless Nit  is at the least expected to mention to his parents abt  this. The more I see Lav like this, the more I feel that Sudha was right and wish she were not saved by C!! Also, where the hell does N get money to arrange for such a party at a star hotel??

Also, I have observed that the dir is always showing things more or less contrary to viewers' expectations. We viewers were greatly expecting good aapus for N/L, but they both seemed to have gotten away with it. Periappa is not going to take it strongly on N/L like periamma and L will just brush it away. The dir is interested in showing only more of T/TA's sufferings.
Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Theiva ..😊

As all of u here , I am also disappointed that N/L escaped from being scolded by Periyamma / Periyappa .. Guess Periyappa was upset and hurt by N/L for their lies .. and that they are happy with friends when Charu's dad is sick   But he didn't want to insult NL in front of their friends and he feels that he has to be patient and correct his son and DIL ..He has always been calm and  thinks and analyzes before he decides something .. He will open up this party matter only when he feels things have gone out of hand . He might drive out NL if he thinks that will only thiruthify them ..

It is confusing whether APD is the stalker or not..
But she running inside when her husband came with rowdies is not correct .. that too when TA is not there.. We will know for sure when the letter is read ... If she is the stalker, she wud have written that TT is responsible for her suicide attempt.. otherwise she will say no one is responsible for her decision .. Whatever may be.. T was so bold and she can handle things without anybody's help 👏

When Charu was telling abt her plan to GW, she was repeatedly saying that she will make TA realise that marrying T is wrong and that he will have to feel bad for missing Charu . What if she is putting a drama with APD and her husband that love marriages without parents' concern fail and TA shud undergo pain and get into problems because of that .. APD and her husband ..both are stalkers and that they need money .. so they are in this drama ..
This APD husband .. both the times, he didn't even go near his wife.. He was just trying to grab T or hit TA. If he just wanted his wife back , he cud have just politely taken her instead of making a mess in TT's house...😕

Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago