Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks  for the update Theiva!

I think that Niteesh will go against his parents, as he is slowly getting into this Lav's & GW's trap.
But finally Lav and Niteesh might be thrown out of their house I think

TA was jobless for more than 5 months and why will some one come and help him so late?? Well, I doubt if all these things are planned by Charu??😡

Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

. But megaaa serials like to drag things dont they

True to the core...though the viewers wish aappu for Lav, i dont think she will suffer even 20% of what T suffered...this is a mega serial and the heroine has to suffer than all other characters...😭 if it was T's scene then GW would have been there and all know there will be aappu for T...but Lav is always lucky...so she escaped this time...😡😡

I still feel APD as stalker arranged by psycho since

1. When T said APD hubby can come back in the night to create problems, APD said her husband doesnt know anyone who will support him and he wont come back to TT's house. But he did come with a gang. This might be to force TA to go out of chennai (even the job opportunity could have indirectly come from C)

2. APD ran inside leaving T with the gang, did not bother to know what they are doing to her. It may not be due to fear.

3. She would not have expected TA to come back for purse and came out when he got hurt, just for her hubby to comment nastily on that.

4. She purposefully consumes poison in TA's absence.

May be she is not the stalker if we think all the above are mere coincidence.

Looking forward for this week's episodes...promo seems to be good
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

I don't see anything wrong in this husband/wife team having a dance together or rather jumping around. They are young so let them have some fun. 😃

This periyappa is trying to portray a conservative family theme. Instead of finding fault in this young couple having a dance together...he should focus on the immoral behaviour of Charu - he has seen her holding on to TA, resting her head on his shoulders, clasping her hand to his while having a conversation with him regarding her sick dad when earlier she was so calm about it until she saw him arrive. Doesn't he find this morally wrong esp. when TA is somebody else's husband????😡

I don't think anyone of us said they should not dance and have fun. Like Kuttyponnu said we are irritated with both of them disrespecting N's parents, they lied about going to his friend's house. They don't want to respect elders of their family, but they want to enjoy their life using their money. The point is, it is not the right time and situation to arrange a party and to dance if a member of their own family is admitted in the hospital and has to be operated. And they neither did think how Gayathri and Charu (?!) would feel in their situation right now. She would be crying for her husband's health. And they neither did think of Thamizh and Thulasi and the money. These both are selfish to the core and it hurts others. They would be still young if the problems around them get solved and then they can enjoy their life without hurtying anyone!

Periyappa definetly is not conservative, but his wife seems to be one. He was not shocked to see them dancing together, but too disappointed that they lied to them like Kuttyponnu said. As he thinks wisely, he might advice them to be more careful, but i think this exactly would encourage that selfish thing to party more. She is going to be addicted to those things. 

It is wrong from GP's side not to inform TA about Charu's mental problem. But i think he would try his best not to disclose it to anyone including VR and Gayathri and would try to cure her with doctor's help. He might feel it is the future of his daughter and he might feel ashamed to tell to TA that his daughter has such disgusting intentions. 

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Friends! did u all notice the letter under the pillow of that girl?
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthi173

Friends! did u all notice the letter under the pillow of that girl?

What letter - did not notice anything do let us know

mellisai thumbnail
KP, you can see the letter under the pillow in the last frame ..

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 12 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Theiva.

We have to wait and see how GP tackles Lavanya/ Nithish without making them feel isolated and Charu's issue. I hope he doesn't delay with both Charu and  Lavanya because both situations could deteriorate.

Thuls' more bold now than when she was with Vel and can handle situations better. It looks as though APD is the stalker arranged by Chary and the letter will probably say something in effect to put TA behind bars. How will GW react to this? 
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG i didnt notice the letter till u guys pointed it out... 😆 but i doubt it'll play any major role... just a suicidal note to confirm she did swallow poison
vernaly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayashri

True to the core...though the viewers wish aappu for Lav, i dont think she will suffer even 20% of what T suffered...this is a mega serial and the heroine has to suffer than all other characters...😭 if it was T's scene then GW would have been there and all know there will be aappu for T...but Lav is always lucky...so she escaped this time...😡😡

I still feel APD as stalker arranged by psycho since

1. When T said APD hubby can come back in the night to create problems, APD said her husband doesnt know anyone who will support him and he wont come back to TT's house. But he did come with a gang. This might be to force TA to go out of chennai (even the job opportunity could have indirectly come from C)

2. APD ran inside leaving T with the gang, did not bother to know what they are doing to her. It may not be due to fear.

3. She would not have expected TA to come back for purse and came out when he got hurt, just for her hubby to comment nastily on that.

4. She purposefully consumes poison in TA's absence.

May be she is not the stalker if we think all the above are mere coincidence.

Looking forward for this week's episodes...promo seems to be good

agreed with you
#1   looked like APD and her husband are partners in crime.Physco must have decided to do something really bad to Tulsi.

#2  even i had the same feel.

#3 loophole in plan.

#4 I think she commited suicide b'coz of guilt.She looked guilty troughout.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Maha

What is Dettol??  That name sounds familiar from the Sun TV commercials but not sure exactly.  Is it toilette bowl cleaner??  Anyways the bottle they showed looked tiny...I guess it depends on how much of the content and what substance she took.  I don't think she will die either.

@ Sue

Of course they are a young people and partying like that is not wrong.  What is wrong is the fact that Lav is really disrespectful to Nit parents and she is so selfish.  They both lied straight to their parents' face and Nit parents are going to think that Lav is influencing their son in the wrong way.  Periappa behaved really decently and did not create problems which I liked. 

@ Karthi

Thanks for the info.  I totally missed the letter under the pillow.

@ Tamizhan

Thanks for the picture.  Maybe that note will help TT.  APD could have said that it is not TT fault and it's all her husband's fault.  Or it can have something else.