Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

wat happen today in uttaran ??? (Page 4)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 2999

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by narain.manasi

plz tell wats the scene today ???

Total bheja fry episode
Veer was doing his baby jaap but at the end thanked Iccha for making him feel for his baby and also hugged her ( which is a miracle nowadays)
Iccha asks T how she came to know abt S and S. T as usual tells a hell lot of lies and some how manages to convince I that from the v beginning she doubted them.
Then Iccha tells she is v frightened but T assures her as long as T is there nothing will happen to VDeadDead
Lastly they take kasam of saving V.
Shocked wow , she actually said that , and wat was icha doing , literally doing pooja of T with her eyes ?? rem mostly female leads does pooja of male leads when tthey save them Embarrassed
 

After Taps disgusting dialogue break aa gayaConfusedROFLthey did not show IVSB's reaction( may be she ignored Taps bakwaas). T VSB also scolded I VSB for being nice to S and SShockedShocked.
Another gr8 thing was Veer babu told Iccha 'Mai really loves u'ShockedConfusedLOL
Confused
what he has totally lost it too, kis angle se pyaar karti hain ,

Anmol I have written na it was a bheja fry episodeLOLLOL.
Veer's justification was since he got sooo afraid of loosing the baby he has understood wht his mom wnt thru after loosing Vansh. That is why she is showing this extra possessiveness towards d baby but that does not mean that she does not love Iccha. Mai really loves herConfusedConfused


Edited by souroj - 09 May 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

After Taps disgusting dialogue break aa gayaConfusedROFLthey did not show IVSB's reaction( may be she ignored Taps bakwaas). T VSB also scolded I VSB for being nice to S and SShockedShocked.
Another gr8 thing was Veer babu told Iccha 'Mai really loves u'ShockedConfusedLOL
Confused
 
hang on gal , let me find my night time chapals Angry
 
he is worst and biggest lier and idiot icha is fooll not to ask anything to him ... bakwas pair and they have fans . seriously ?? sorry jeeta i  dont want to hurt u, but its truth ...
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojintruderfast

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 2141

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by intruderfast

only good thing today was jogi announcing damini to be canteen managerWinkLOL, divs aur pukku baba ka chehra dekhne laayak thaLOL

varna rest wasDeadi had no strength to watch it
 
Canteen manager AngryAngry Kisko joothe maarun bolo!! I think Iccha is the best optionAngry

Don't worry Damini will leave. Pushkar will definitely do something. Jogi said Damini kal se aap hamare saath office jayengeLOLLOL
 
Hahahaa Ki bhari moja ROFLROFLROFL E dikhe Divya Kajer lok+ raanar lok hoye gyache.. Damini ebar jabe office bor'er sathe jaa taa hocche eta toh!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojintruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 15662

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by intruderfast

only good thing today was jogi announcing damini to be canteen managerWinkLOL, divs aur pukku baba ka chehra dekhne laayak thaLOL

varna rest wasDeadi had no strength to watch it
 
Canteen manager AngryAngry Kisko joothe maarun bolo!! I think Iccha is the best optionAngry

Don't worry Damini will leave. Pushkar will definitely do something. Jogi said Damini kal se aap hamare saath office jayengeLOLLOL
 
Hahahaa Ki bhari moja ROFLROFLROFL E dikhe Divya Kajer lok+ raanar lok hoye gyache.. Damini ebar jabe office bor'er sathe jaa taa hocche eta toh!!LOLLOL
Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 15662

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by narain.manasi

plz tell wats the scene today ???

Total bheja fry episode
Veer was doing his baby jaap but at the end thanked Iccha for making him feel for his baby and also hugged her ( which is a miracle nowadays)
Iccha asks T how she came to know abt S and S. T as usual tells a hell lot of lies and some how manages to convince I that from the v beginning she doubted them.
Then Iccha tells she is v frightened but T assures her as long as T is there nothing will happen to VDeadDead
Lastly they take kasam of saving V.
Shocked wow , she actually said that , and wat was icha doing , literally doing pooja of T with her eyes ?? rem mostly female leads does pooja of male leads when tthey save them Embarrassed
 

After Taps disgusting dialogue break aa gayaConfusedROFLthey did not show IVSB's reaction( may be she ignored Taps bakwaas). T VSB also scolded I VSB for being nice to S and SShockedShocked.
Another gr8 thing was Veer babu told Iccha 'Mai really loves u'ShockedConfusedLOL
Confused
what he has totally lost it too, kis angle se pyaar karti hain ,

Anmol I have written na it was a bheja fry episodeLOLLOL.
Veer's justification was since he got sooo afraid of loosing the baby he has understood wht his mom wnt thru after loosing Vansh. That is why she is showing this extra possessiveness towards d baby but that does not mean that she does not love Iccha. Mai really loves herConfusedConfused
oh god iss aadmi kaa mein kyaa karoon ,woh band baaja thread kahaan hain now he has given full license to everyone to hurt and insult icchaAngryAngry, baby and iccha kaa kyaa connection hain idiotAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojankit111

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 2999

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by intruderfast

only good thing today was jogi announcing damini to be canteen managerWinkLOL, divs aur pukku baba ka chehra dekhne laayak thaLOL

varna rest wasDeadi had no strength to watch it
 
Canteen manager AngryAngry Kisko joothe maarun bolo!! I think Iccha is the best optionAngry

Don't worry Damini will leave. Pushkar will definitely do something. Jogi said Damini kal se aap hamare saath office jayengeLOLLOL
 
Hahahaa Ki bhari moja ROFLROFLROFL E dikhe Divya Kajer lok+ raanar lok hoye gyache.. Damini ebar jabe office bor'er sathe jaa taa hocche eta toh!!LOLLOL

Sonali u r so hillarious. Serves Divya rightLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgintruderfast

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 7570

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by narain.manasi

plz tell wats the scene today ???

Total bheja fry episode
Veer was doing his baby jaap but at the end thanked Iccha for making him feel for his baby and also hugged her ( which is a miracle nowadays)
Iccha asks T how she came to know abt S and S. T as usual tells a hell lot of lies and some how manages to convince I that from the v beginning she doubted them.
Then Iccha tells she is v frightened but T assures her as long as T is there nothing will happen to VDeadDead
Lastly they take kasam of saving V.

Shockedwow , she actually said that , and wat was icha doing , literally doing pooja of T with her eyes ?? rem mostly female leads does pooja of male leads when tthey save them Embarrassed


After Taps disgusting dialogue break aa gayaConfusedROFLthey did not show IVSB's reaction( may be she ignored Taps bakwaas). T VSB also scolded I VSB for being nice to S and SShockedShocked.
Another gr8 thing was <font size="5">Veer babu told Iccha 'Mai really loves u'ShockedConfusedLOL
</font>Confused

<div></div>what he has totally lost it too, kis angle se pyaar karti hain ,

Veer BABU is feeling positive vibes from to most disgusting characters TAPU & MAI. LOL LOL LOL how much dumb cvs want to make him.   LOL this is hight of destroying a character Angry Angry and for wht?? First time any actor is asking to destroy his reel character LOL LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgsourojintruderfastLimitLessFan

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 2999

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by intruderfast

only good thing today was jogi announcing damini to be canteen managerWinkLOL, divs aur pukku baba ka chehra dekhne laayak thaLOL

varna rest wasDeadi had no strength to watch it
 
Canteen manager AngryAngry Kisko joothe maarun bolo!! I think Iccha is the best optionAngry

Don't worry Damini will leave. Pushkar will definitely do something. Jogi said Damini kal se aap hamare saath office jayengeLOLLOL
 
Hahahaa Ki bhari moja ROFLROFLROFL E dikhe Divya Kajer lok+ raanar lok hoye gyache.. Damini ebar jabe office bor'er sathe jaa taa hocche eta toh!!LOLLOL
Ermm

Ok I will translateSmile
Here Divya is becoming a servant + cook whereas Damini will go to office wid her husband. What is all thisLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgintruderfast

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Uttaran Creations Gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: --Pinky--   Replies: 1066   Views: 258346

--Pinky-- 1066 258346 20 May 2015 at 11:10am by Reenatyzed
~*~Uttaran Picture Gallery~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: sweet_shagun   Replies: 1109   Views: 683954

sweet_shagun 1109 683954 04 October 2011 at 12:30pm by ReallyCool
UTTARAN IS REALLY GETTING UTTARAN????

2 3

Author: pinkdaisy   Replies: 18   Views: 15770

pinkdaisy 18 15770 07 February 2011 at 11:07pm by steevein
Uttaran's Masti In Koel's Couch [uttaran]

Author: Tapeyga   Replies: 1   Views: 4545

Tapeyga 1 4545 06 August 2010 at 10:11am by gallu4eva
Uttaran (ICHHA KI UTTARAN) - 02 Sept 09 PRECAP !!

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 3942

promoking 0 3942 01 September 2009 at 11:06am by promoking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index