Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

only good thing today was jogi announcing damini to be canteen manager๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, divs aur pukku baba ka chehra dekhne laayak tha๐Ÿ˜†

varna rest was๐Ÿคขi had no strength to watch it

Canteen manager ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Kisko joothe maarun bolo!! I think Iccha is the best option๐Ÿ˜ก
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ wow , she actually said that , and wat was icha doing , literally doing pooja of T with her eyes ?? rem mostly female leads does pooja of male leads when tthey save them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

After Taps disgusting dialogue break aa gaya๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃthey did not show IVSB's reaction( may be she ignored Taps bakwaas). T VSB also scolded I VSB for being nice to S and S๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
Another gr8 thing was Veer babu told Iccha 'Mai really loves u'๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜•
souroj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Canteen manager ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Kisko joothe maarun bolo!! I think Iccha is the best option๐Ÿ˜ก

Don't worry Damini will leave. Pushkar will definitely do something. Jogi said Damini kal se aap hamare saath office jayenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: souroj

After Taps disgusting dialogue break aa gaya๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃthey did not show IVSB's reaction( may be she ignored Taps bakwaas). T VSB also scolded I VSB for being nice to S and S๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
๐Ÿ˜•

what he has totally lost it too, kis angle se pyaar karti hain ,
souroj thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

what he has totally lost it too, kis angle se pyaar karti hain ,

Anmol I have written na it was a bheja fry episode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
Veer's justification was since he got sooo afraid of loosing the baby he has understood wht his mom wnt thru after loosing Vansh. That is why she is showing this extra possessiveness towards d baby but that does not mean that she does not love Iccha. Mai really loves her๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ˜•

hang on gal , let me find my night time chapals ๐Ÿ˜ก

he is worst and biggest lier and idiot icha is fooll not to ask anything to him ... bakwas pair and they have fans . seriously ?? sorry jeeta i  dont want to hurt u, but its truth ...

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't worry Damini will leave. Pushkar will definitely do something. Jogi said Damini kal se aap hamare saath office jayenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahaa Ki bhari moja ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ E dikhe Divya Kajer lok+ raanar lok hoye gyache.. Damini ebar jabe office bor'er sathe jaa taa hocche eta toh!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

Hahahaa Ki bhari moja ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ E dikhe Divya Kajer lok+ raanar lok hoye gyache.. Damini ebar jabe office bor'er sathe jaa taa hocche eta toh!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค”
intruderfast thumbnail

Anmol I have written na it was a bheja fry episode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
Veer's justification was since he got sooo afraid of loosing the baby he has understood wht his mom wnt thru after loosing Vansh. That is why she is showing this extra possessiveness towards d baby but that does not mean that she does not love Iccha. Mai really loves her๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

oh god iss aadmi kaa mein kyaa karoon ,woh band baaja thread kahaan hain now he has given full license to everyone to hurt and insult iccha๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก, baby and iccha kaa kyaa connection hain idiot๐Ÿ˜ก
souroj thumbnail

Sonali u r so hillarious. Serves Divya right๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†