Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

<div></div>what he has totally lost it too, kis angle se pyaar karti hain ,

Veer BABU is feeling positive vibes from to most disgusting characters TAPU & MAI. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how much dumb cvs want to make him.   πŸ˜† this is hight of destroying a character 😑 😑 and for wht?? First time any actor is asking to destroy his reel character πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok I will translate😊
Here Divya is becoming a servant + cook whereas Damini will go to office wid her husband. What is all thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Snehapo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Veer BABU is feeling positive vibes from to most disgusting characters TAPU & MAI. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how much dumb cvs want to make him.   πŸ˜† this is hight of destroying a character 😑 😑 and for wht?? First time any actor is asking to destroy his reel character πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

He is sacrificing himself so CVS can make his wife - positive and lead of the stupid show.πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kai huo re..? Matha kata a, tharo?? 🀣🀣
sonali_dg thumbnail

Atleast Now did you Understand Ankit why terrorists sacrifice their livesss???😭😭 

🀣🀣🀣🀣

souroj thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

hang on gal , let me find my night time chapals 😑

he is worst and biggest lier and idiot icha is fooll not to ask anything to him ... bakwas pair and they have fans . seriously ?? sorry jeeta i  dont want to hurt u, but its truth ...

Jaya I am not at all hurt😊dear. The worst thing is they r making Vansh's death look like a joke. Taps positivity I am not sure bcoz she was still standing and dreaming abt VeerπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.
sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Jaya I am not at all hurt😊dear. The worst thing is they r making Vansh's death look like a joke. Taps positivity I am not sure bcoz she was still standing and dreaming abt VeerπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

Night shift ka time ho gaya hoga na tab.. kuch toh samjha karo yaar!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Veer babu neh Friday seh ek nayee line pakdee hai "feel positive vibes around Tapasya" kyu kee woh maa banh rahe hai woh suddenly heavenly hoh gayee hai aur uskee saree galtiah right off hoh gayee hai...aaj ke epside meh joh bhee Veer neh kaha aur Ichcha neh kiya is just a base created for Veeya scenes being justified in coming episode...this is also so that Taps delivers in bundela house and Veer holds the baby yeh experience bhee onscreen pehleh Veer aur Taps keh beech hee dikhanah chahteh hai cvs...ichcha aur Veer kee relationship toh runin kar hee diya hai...cvs thinks only N & R can do these scenes well Tina toh act kar nahee saktee...itnah down grade kar rahe hai ichcha ke character koh aur tina kee acting otential koh...
souroj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Night shift ka time ho gaya hoga na tab.. kuch toh samjha karo yaar!πŸ˜†

Sonali even the logic which TVSB gave for not telling the truth abt S and S now but later exposing them in front of Bzoo was so weird. As if they can't hurt Veer after thatπŸ˜•.Ki je hocchee, sottiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: souroj

Making ?? they already made it joke long back and daily add more comedy to his death , she would still dream about veer and her night adventure even when she is on death bed as if its his love or she loves him , she clearly wants him to show her power , nothing else , if this is love , i pity ppl who are in love , and i  feel blessed not to be in love madly