Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: souroj

Total bheja fry episode
Veer was doing his baby jaap but at the end thanked Iccha for making him feel for his baby and also hugged her ( which is a miracle nowadays)
Iccha asks T how she came to know abt S and S. T as usual tells a hell lot of lies and some how manages to convince I that from the v beginning she doubted them.
Then Iccha tells she is v frightened but T assures her as long as T is there nothing will happen to V🤢🤢
Lastly they take kasam of saving V.

Cvs hs gone out of mind. They think tht they will cash SS exposure, but I think hardly anyone want their exposure. In opposite most of people want tht sd succeed in their mission and teach a lesson to Bzoo. These two really suffered people and who really deserve justice is being exposed and devil who really deserve hardest punishment is successful in all her plans. Wht a stupid storyline. Do new pairing TAPICH is on the card 😆 😆 😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit111

Cvs hs gone out of mind. They think tht they will cash SS exposure, but I think hardly anyone want their exposure. In opposite most of people want tht sd succeed in their mission and teach a lesson to Bzoo. These two really suffered people and who really deserve justice is being exposed and devil who really deserve hardest punishment is successful in all her plans. Wht a stupid storyline. Do new pairing TAPICH is on the card 😆 😆 😆

yay right , no one wants their exposure, everyone wants the downfall of bundelas by s and s,
yay🥳three cheers 4 the new coming of age jodi😆😆
were there any jogi and damini today , might watch them, now i fell the drama in t house is lot better than in bhoot house😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: souroj

Total bheja fry episode
Veer was doing his baby jaap but at the end thanked Iccha for making him feel for his baby and also hugged her ( which is a miracle nowadays)
Iccha asks T how she came to know abt S and S. T as usual tells a hell lot of lies and some how manages to convince I that from the v beginning she doubted them.
Then Iccha tells she is v frightened but T assures her as long as T is there nothing will happen to V🤢🤢
Lastly they take kasam of saving V.

😲 wow , she actually said that , and wat was icha doing , literally doing pooja of T with her eyes ?? rem mostly female leads does pooja of male leads when tthey save them 😳

intruderfast thumbnail

cvs really think this track will work🤪 ,i will prefer to watch nani dadaaji romance instead of this🤢😆😆 they have gone out of their minds

tyagiji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

I expected ichcha to tell T 🤢 that i will save my hubby and you need not interfere.. i have lost all trust in you when you cheated everyone that this is veer's baby... this is how the story should proceed if they want to show good to audience...

This is very pathetic to see ichcha joining hands with T🤢 yuck..

TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tyagiji

I expected ichcha to tell T 🤢 that i will save my hubby and you need not interfere.. i have lost all trust in you when you cheated everyone that this is veer's baby... this is how the story should proceed if they want to show good to audience...

This is very pathetic to see ichcha joining hands with T🤢 yuck..

Haye ram. how can u say that ICHA saying all that to TAPS ?? u honestly expected ICHA to saythat . thus *jaya dies* ...

the way she showed her worry in front of taps shows she is weak and cvs clearly highlighted it
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aaj phir Veer neh Taps ke saath Friday ke epsiode par explain kar diya ichcha koh dhaal banah kar, why he was being nice towards Taps...cvs think public is stupid...ichcha koh bewakuph aur positive kah kar Taps ke har galati par pardah dalteh ja rahe hai...cvs ichcha koh aaj hir dumb dikhaya, ichcha Taps koh har baat batah diya magar Taps neh kuch bhee nahee bataya Rathore ke bareh meh...this is an opportunity for Taps to come closer to Veer, Ichcha is too naive, emotional and too trusting...when it come to Taps she since childhood trust Taps but Taps is too shrewd...cvs are still making ichcha lie to Veer...cvs is trying to rub in Taps - Ichcha friendship which is ridiculous, again from today's episode is Taps trying to show that she is smarter than Ichcha and jab tak woh hai Veer koh kuch nahee hoga...Veer neh joh Taps seh kaha "shant aur samjhdaar" ab yeh baar baar sunneh ke liyeh taiyarh rahoh...samjhdaar rathore ka child carry kar ke Veer ke feeling ke saath khelnah...Rathore aur Taps ka saath honah hee Taps ka positive honah hai nothing else Taps does qualifies her positive...only sane person is Jogi who knows Taps...achcha hai Damini is now Jogi canteen manager but what is the logic behind this track, I want Damini out of Jogi's house for good she should go back to the basti atleast Damini's character should have her self respect in tact

intruderfast thumbnail

only good thing today was jogi announcing damini to be canteen manager😉😆, divs aur pukku baba ka chehra dekhne laayak tha😆

varna rest was🤢i had no strength to watch it
tyagiji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Haye ram. how can u say that ICHA saying all that to TAPS ?? u honestly expected ICHA to saythat . thus *jaya dies* ...

the way she showed her worry in front of taps shows she is weak and cvs clearly highlighted it

u are correct jaya.. i shud not expect all this from uttaran serial .. or icha or anyone.. alll have lost their minds...pagal serial... mai is yuck...divya is yuck.. and on top all this now tapasya's new avatar.. which is even more disugusting than when she was negative...
i never believed ppl turning good suddenly without even repenting for what they have done so far... so turning tapasya positive is so disgusting and waste of time ...
TitansFan thumbnail
arre chill, her so called goodness wont be taken easily by audience who had MIND ... it will again be FLOP rem this so called i will turn positive over night take me or not of taps was flop earlier too wat happened madam ended up with night stand after mopping and crying buckets buckets

audience are not fools to accept her just like that ,