Avina & CB are the BEST...plz read!

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Avina & CB are doing thier best and putting in efforts to give us a good show...we all know that OUR AVINA are giving thier best!!! we should appreciate that....im sick of saying this but have to say it again for those who still refuse to understand that CHOTI BAHU SEASON 2 IS STILL CONSIDERED A NEW SHOW...it needs sumtime...we cant just jump into everyting in detail...the show would not last for a long time then...they are thinking of good plots..so the story would get more interesting in future...the show is progressing...and btw, its just a SHOW! do not take it personally..so just learn to enjoy it...some members who dislike the current track...starts critisizing...and that for sure will affect the ranking & TRP of AVINA & CB...we woudnt want that to happen rite??? and for those who are laughing that CB is not in the TRP ranking,DONT BE SUPRISE OR SHOCKED TO SEE ONEDAY IT WILL MAKE IT  TOP 3 RANKING!!  WE SHOULD THINK & REACT IN A POSITIVE WAY!! HAVE PATIENCE!! If u would like to see an improvement its not like we are stopping some of you...you can do it for sure...send emails to the production team or zee tv...but do express in a good manner...im sure they would look forward to it..and open more positive & good posts on IF...WE ARE HERE TO ENJOY! HAVE FUN WITH EVERYONE,SHARING THOUGHTS...etc...

WE WANT PEACE IN THE FORUM!! WE ARE ALL ONE FAMILY AS FANS WHEN IT COMES TO CB & AVINA...plz guys think about it...

Another favour from all of you...plz post your comments on the links below...post your comments daily! it would make diference..and also the CHASKAMETER😃

~ AVINA ARE SIMPLY THE BEST ~

LINKS :
Avinash Sachdev :
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2890/avinash-sachdev/

Rubina Dilaik :
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2985/rubina-dilaik/

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I AGREE WITH YOU DEAR .. SHOW IS NEW IT NEED OUR SUPPORT AND TIME TO DEVELOP ..
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tila I hope this will be a good track soon...
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tila I totally agree with you. 👏👏 good post!!
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tial  I agree with you dear we will do our best ..

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well said Tila and thanks for the post... Avina are the best and CB vl surely make to top...
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well said Tila...Avina/Radev - CB are the best...wont be surprisin if they make it to the top, inshallah they will!!!!😊
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post...Tilu agree with wholeheartedly. Avina and CB2 Rocks...
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tilu, loved the positive thread...😃
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post Tila ! 
I also agree with you .. 
Comment on ANY thing that has Avinash or Rubina tagged in .. So you guys comment on their pictures and article OR videos !! PLEASE DO SO!