Saas Bina Sasuraal

Malthi is finally getting it from Toasty

Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Malti is finally confessing her truth to toasty...blah blah ... Toasty is her only friend whom she can talk to ...

Toasty - is there something left to say ...
Malti - pls dont go like this ... punish me ...
toasty - punishment ... u have punished me ... u were like a sister ... why did u lie to me .. why did u cheat ...why why ..
Malti -- I told you na .. i did not want to loose ur friendship

toasty - why now ...
malti - coz i could not hold it any longer ..

Toasty -- now I understand why my family hates you how could you do this to another woman .. being a woman ... u did all wrong ... what ever u r going thru ... now i know u r responsible ...

even if God forgives u or even my family forgives u ... I will never...

end ... sigh kal kya hoga

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

TFS Nehez ji,

Malti 's mum has been driving her crazy. She has basically ruined her life because she has full control over her daughter's life. Poor malti doesn't know how to get out of it. One of the reasons is that she has nobody to talk with as she has got no friends circle. Her mum kept on poisoning her against Pashupati nath and his family. Now she has found a good friend Toasty who will help her to get her self esteem back to normal levels.
Friends its not unusual to find girls like Malti and mothers like her mum in our society. Creative team has done an excellent job in developing malti's charecter and this woman is playing it superbly. Great show and hats off to creatives.
Some friends want to move on to romantic episodes of Ved/nakita or Mr. Vanaspati/chipkali, LOL but I guess Pashu and Malti's charecters has lots of weight and will get required coverage.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

TFS Nehez ji,

Malti 's mum has been driving her crazy. She has basically ruined her life because she has full control over her daughter's life. Poor malti doesn't know how to get out of it. One of the reasons is that she has nobody to talk with as she has got no friends circle. Her mum kept on poisoning her against Pashupati nath and his family. Now she has found a good friend Toasty who will help her to get her self esteem back to normal levels.
Friends its not unusual to find girls like Malti and mothers like her mum in our society. Creative team has done an excellent job in developing malti's charecter and this woman is playing it superbly. Great show and hats off to creatives.
Some friends want to move on to romantic episodes of Ved/nakita or Mr. Vanaspati/chipkali, LOL but I guess Pashu and Malti's charecters has lots of weight and will get required coverage.

i agree with your explaination. these type of people do exist and creatives are doing amazing job.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smalladi

what happened today?

smalladi ji, bhaiya aap Nipun ka video dekh lo. I will wait until 10:00 pm, thats when the show telecasts in Toronto.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info, as the update is not yet up.