Mistis thoughts 9th may 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=chalhov]Misti interesting commentary and comments
somehow these CMs always like to dress up Radhika in tents I wonder where they get these namuna  numaish  type of sarees.
I wonder too..why give her these tents to wear.

Well Dev does look like is is protesting too much he is angry at himself and is showing it at Radhika hate is a very close cousin of love so no chappels as some how I always felt in a way he is shouting at himself as when ever he sees her he feels like he is seeing his alter ego and she seems to bring out the worst in him
Yes thats what I feel...he is angry at himself and he is shouting at himself...well his dreamgirl is his alter ego  ...Radhika always pusdhe him to come out of his confort zone and he as a reult lashes out.

but did u see his expression when Padma was ranting at her he looked not very pleased but if he has to open his mouth he will also rant at her.
Yes...sometime I want to give Dev a whack on his head and sometimes want to sit down and just listen to him and have a chat with him...πŸ˜†

Radhika is searching her KK and Dev is like one ugly caterpillar and she want the buterfly KK out of himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› but she will have to wait a long time for her KK meanwhile she can complain and ask her friend to help her to get him out.
Yes..or play with Babu Bhasu...I want to see her playing with Baby Bhasu...that will most probably drive everyone bonkers.πŸ˜†
Mansa and family r good whoever is writing for them is doing a good job and keeping them stable so farπŸ˜‰...yes..whoever has done that families characterisation has done a good job.
PB also was interesting except for Daima Liked the dadaji sulking and then placated by Radhika so that he eats his food.BB is fully busy and as she thinks her goal is nearing she has to make mistakes and now Mohini will also  know something is cooking.
yes...wonder now whether Radhika will be feeding dadaji...ahh Dev again driven up the wall.πŸ˜†...Amma is the ghost who meanders around the house.πŸ˜‰

Well lets see how the show proceeds.πŸ˜‰ Funny names both of u have chosen and changed them
Well Angie chose Fruitcake...and I added the Pappa and also added Momy to Phuljhari. Well added Baby too and Bhasu is a shorter form of Bhasmasur.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Thanks Misti. Hilarious as always!! πŸ˜† Baby Bhasu name is chooo cute! So is the character in itself!1 Hehe. 
You are welcome. Well Baby Bahsu is a shorter form of Baby Bhasmasur...I thought he needed a nickname, hence Bhasu.

Padma's reaction was expected since, as u said, she is a weak character with low esteem...plus her possessive/protective nature towards her son can be attributed to the fact that her only support was her son...it was only for her kids that she spent her entire life for...so i guess Rohan's such a state would freak her out! Thus it resulted in blaming Rads for anything and everything! BB was right for once that Rads need not be blamed...but no one wants to listen to her!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
Yes I found that funny today that no one was listeningto her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Rohan got discharged so quickly?? Oh i guess the doc got scared of the Shrilling Padma and decided to release Rohan as soon as possible!!!!! He obviously didnt want his hospital to be besieged by this lady! 
Not only this lad but the entire madcap family.πŸ˜‰

But very nice acting by Saurabh as a 8 yr (or whatever age description he was given...4/5 yrs) He was cute and loved the way he came to Dadajee. 😊  But the comic part was...him calling Mohini... aunty!!!! πŸ˜† And the best part was him not recognizing Dev!!!! Aww Dev...the person in this world, whom u love the most and sacrificed everything and behaved so inhumanely with someone else...has forgotten u?😲 He looked so sad! But Rohan was nice...he didnt want to so easily accept this grown up Dev as his friend! hehe. Good go running behind another sweet girl...Radhika...she will be a nice friend...and be sure to befriend her in front of grown up Dev... hehe!! What will Dev do? Wont he feel jealous now? πŸ˜†
Well for me this track is poetic justice for everyone...badibahu...that she spoiled Rohan so that everything will come to her but now because of this spoiling everything will go away from her. Padam because she did not stand up for her son before...Rohan because he used Dev and did not let Dev have a carefree childhood, so now he will loose some part of his adult life...Dev, he was planning on sacrificing an innocent person for his duties towards Rohan and now that same Rohan has forgotten him and slowly Radhika the person whom he was using will be the one who will understand him...and Radhika too...she lied by ommission and she is not doing this selflessly but is attached to the result that is Dev marrying her, and was expecting Rohan to tell Dev everything, so this result that it will now take time. Did you see Angie's friday thoughts thread...well we have discussed about scenes where Radhika and Rohan playing will frive Dev nuts.πŸ˜‰   
The characters remained true until now...BB's supporting Rads so much only coz of her profit!! Mohini's jealousy...mm...wonder where this will lead to!! I am sure she is gonna be keying up Padma even more against Rads!! However, if she listens to BB's plans... then i guess, she will remain quiet for now...or will she key up Padma so that Rads can come to BB's side as BB wants!! 
Yes it all depends on what she listens tmrw...I mean Mohini.BBs supporrt was expected..

And lo...Rads is already began to serve Dadajee? Wonder when will they show some mind talk of Dadajee...he seemed to be appreciative of Rads today...his expressions were happy! But we need to see confusion occuring in his mind...dont want Rads to guess everything as usual (coz she is a mahan aatma!!) Better show Dadajee surmising on things...he is a smart man...!
Yes and some monologues of dadaji to let the audience know what exactly is he thinking.

Regarding Dev...i dunno but i feel there is something more to what meets the eye! Probably its only me thinking so...but i feel that Dev is doing this on purpose! After the fire incident he was super angry on Rads...but later was seen wondering how he too was to be blamed for everything! Then, suddenly the next day his avtar shocked me!! Getting angry on Rads was understandable for me... (coz its his nature to be obliged to the family and Rohan and he couldnt contain himself!) but the way he smirked and mocked Rads faith the other day was unbearable!! Thats not Dev for sure!! However obliged he may be...he would never mock or ridicule anyone's faith like this!! 
So i was thinking if Dev was doing all this purposefully...so that she starts hating him...and automatically gets drawn towards Rohan? He was blaming himself the other day...so probably he thinks that he is the reason why Rads is unable to accept Rohan...she can never accept any other man until she doesnt get over this child marriage thing...why not remove himself from this!? Why not do such things to make her hate him deliberately?!! In short, by hurting her...he is hurting himself...and sacrificing yet another time?? 
Today when BB asked him, he saw to it that Rads stood there...and it seemed as if deliberately he sided with Padma...so that Rads can be shocked, hurt! His eyes in the hospital when Padma was screeching and blaming Rads...said something else. His eyes werent angry...rather looked hurt! 
Are you talking in front of the idol outside the house...first he was angry at the lie by ommission that she said...then he did mock her...maybe he is smocking her because he is expecting her to fail because he does not accept the first marriage and thinks that she is just fooling heself...or mocking her because he wants his dreamgirl to understand him and do what he ia saying but when she does it he gets angry...or mocking ehr because he wants her to forget him...it will be better for the creatives to giev his POV because otherwise the audicnec will loose interest is him, if he continues to confuse them. 

I could be wrong...just a small thing that came in my mind...also possible that i dont want Dev to be destroyed like this...so am conjuring up stories!! πŸ˜†
Don't be sorry most of us are thinking about the same thing...atleast I am..

Originally posted by august123

kuch bhi kaho. today i could not take away my eyes away from rads, she was looking so beautiful in that yellow tent like sari --- so pure so innocent and sooo sweet, for the entire episode i only looked at radhika.

yellow really suits her so much
The colour does suit Rubina...it is the style that is irritating me... since she is pretty she can carry it but that style does not suit her, at least not to me. Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
Originally posted by why6

🀣
 Misti,  I know that next episodes are going to be great for your creativity.  so sitting back and enjoying everything for now until chunnu munnu do their next blunder.
Yes...we can count on them for that.πŸ˜†

I am liking Baby Bhasu a lot especially when he is being so honest with everything.  Now I want to see Baby Bhasu with Mommy Phuljhari.  Want to see her playing with him and him throwing out Poppa Fruitcake.  Wonder if Pappa Fruitcake would be jealous that Mommy Phuljhari is Baby Bhasu's new found best friend or would be jealous that Baby Bhasu is Mama Phuljhari's new obsession (well taking care of him and feeding him and giving him hugs).  Double jealousy for Papa Fruitcake...Ok I am now pleased.
Yes and also I will be happy if Mommy Phuljhari also become dadajis new best friend and dadaji starts prefering ehr company than Pappa Fruitcake.πŸ˜ƒ 

Ok.  Like Gillu.  Was puzzled because couldn't figure it out.  But I like Banshee for her too.  Liked the actress though. She knows how to act.
She definitely knows to act...to me she is still Neena Gupta's daughter in Saas, my mother was addicted to that show. I was thinking between gillu and Lady banshee. and thats why I had to watch it whenver I used to be free and that show was on...  

You know this puzzled me immensely.  How did he become 8 and then go back 12 years in like two seconds (in CB world)?  Oh well if he can be cured in one day with just a bandage on his forehead, he can become 8 from 11 years old.  But...but...isn't it his birthday today?  I mean wasn't his birthday supposed to be in 12 days and that's why the marriage was fixed a day before?  Shouldn't they be celebrating both birthday and mukh dikiyi on the same day?

Angie chunnu munnu cannot subtrct 12 from 22 and get he right answer and you are expecting them to remeber all these complicated things.

You know this is a great idea.  But chenu, leave Dotty with Chandalika.  Otherwise, Fruitcake would be giving her attention to hurt Phuljhari more.  But Fruitcake remember:  There is only Dotty who is silly anyway.  But for Phuljhari, there are two PF sons..and they are rich where Fruitcake is just a servant for now...
 πŸ˜†

I am liking Chintamani's looks.  He was amused because Kabutarni had threatened to bump him off and see what happened.  I too liked Baby Bhasu calling Mohini "aunty" or "bhabi aunty".  Will he be like mirror on the wall in "snow white".  Today bhabi aunty was standing in front of mirror and admiring her beauty.  Will she start asking baby bhasu, "Baby Bhasu, Baby Bhasu of the PB, who is the fairest of all?".  Now Chirkut had told her this before but now he can repeat, "Phuljhari, Mommy Phuljhari."  But Poor Phuljhari.  Will Bhabi aunty give her a poisonous apple.  No  worries... Kanha will make sure that Fruitcake give her a kiss and wake her up. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
By the way, Papa Fruitcake was so eager to play with Baby Bhasu but tomorrow in muh dikiyi,  Baby Bhasu would want to sit in the lap of pretty Mommy Phuljhari.
Or put his head on her lap...πŸ˜‰...will freak out everyone.πŸ˜ƒ

This was Mommy Phuljhari at her best.  I told you that she is going to make Dadaji her new best friend (Baby Bhasu is her baby friend and so it is different).  Now Dadaji was smiling in anticipation and remembering old owl's wise words.  He is like, "I want to see Phuljhari in action and avenge me.  Bolo Mommy Phuljhari ki Jai."
Poor Pappa Fruitcake...he will loose both his friends to Mommy Phuljhari...waiting to see that.πŸ˜†

As I mentioned in Raj's thread,  Gillu is his long lost mother.  But it was deliberate.  So, "Is Phuljhari standing around?".  Check..."Is Phuljhari going to be hurt?"...Check...Ok,  "Yes, Badi Ma...Phuljhari is bad..and I am never going to accept this bachpan ki shaadi...until Phuljhari runs away from me... and I start chasing her...I like chasing Phuljhari...How dare she took my birthright and became a chaser instead...?"
Quite true...Phuljhari should leave him alone and just pay attention to her two new best friends and aagbabula...and then watch the fun.πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.  Yes, she was trying to hide her sarees.  Wonder how she will react when Aagbabula shows his nicest side to Phuljhari.  She doesn't know the reason, so would think that Phuljhari is even making her Aagbabula Mahatma Gandhi.

Lets see what she does...it all depends on what she overhears.

So now this week would be rasam week where Fruitcake would be ordered to be around Phuljhari when rasams are going around.  All the rasams will be completed now.  So who will lift Phuljhari's ghungat during the muh dikiyi.  Would it be fruitcake?
Badi bahu will tell him to do it ...so that baby bhasudoes not freak out...or Padma can.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

Originally posted by sia_lovely

@Neerja: Exactly!! They need to give voice to the character's thoughts!! Audience cant dig inside his mind and find out what he is upto! Its not our job...they have created a character and have to tell the audience whats with him or else Dev looks almost negative now! And once Dev looks negative...why would people switch in? As usual their techniques of attracting audience would fire back on them! 

His actions...and especially his mocking of Rads faith on that day made my blood boil! How can he? But then i thought what if he is doing it deliberately!! 

It could be possible that they want to keep this as a mystery...but if this is what they are thinking, then audience wont come in!! 
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Creatives should start giving words to Dev,s thoughts , not let leave the job to viewers to assume , about Dev,s behavior ...He needs to express his going on turmoil in words, whether talking to himself ,about  his rudeness to Radhika ...Big yes to your last para about Radhika,s attire Misti ...Liked your comments  and analysis of the episode Misti...

The creatives are trying to create a false mystery over Dev...when the mystery is not needed. The problem is that of the audience are confused they will loose interest.
Originally posted by why6

Actually, I prefer it and wrote about it in Radha's thread "Divine Will."  She calls him Dev babu just as she calls Rohan Rohan Babu.  Both are strangers to her.  Her attachment to Dev and taking his abuse is because she wants that KK to come out.  Whenever she talks about her husband, it is always KK.  Also,  Dev of college days was closer to KK than this guy. So her reasoning is that if Dev babu's family gets its happiness back, she would get her KK.  Actually, I like this part of Radhika.  But then she is Dev of CB1 where he was oblivious to everyone and his priority was always Radhika.   I prefer that she is the one to make Dev aware of his flaws.  Hopefully, they won't reduce and start calling her "great".  She is very human.  She also had a lonely childhood and was an outsider.  So KK became her comfort zone just as a child clings to a favorite blanket or a toy for comfort.

Angie I read your post in the divine thread and both of us picked on the Dev babu...atleast they showed that what we were guessing about Radhika is true...Dev is not important for her...its KK who is like her security blanket...maybe helped her keep her sanity in the presence of Shanti ...that whatever problems she was facing, her KK will come and set everything right...and when that is threatened she is getting panicked and is desperate. because she does not know anything else other than to hold on to KK and her dreams of everything being alright.

No Misti, no chappals from me.  I don't feel sorry for him and not liking him much but at least they showed that the hurt was deliberate.  I wouldn't have liked it instantly even if Radhika wasn't there.  Because that would have implied that he supposed Padma's stupid superstitions.  Here he more than likely blames himself (as he is the one to force Radhika for this marriage and didn't tell Rohan the truth) and is imposing his guilt on Radhika and making her a scapegoat as again it goes with him treating Radhika as his possession.  But again have to agree that it should be in moderation especially when he is not given any monologues.  Too much of this would make this show lose its audience.  I still don't understand why they won't give monologues to Dev and Dadaji.  They are even giving them to Mohini.  Just inconceivable that they are not showing some conflict or some remorse on Dev's part.  As you pointed out, this is the big drawback of CB.  So many shows have bad stories but their script is better and they justify some of the actions on their leads' parts.

Yes I know that you are no liking Dev and I accept people for not liking him...thats why his POV is needed. A good scriptwriter would have given that because he or she would have understood that Dev is the male lead and it is important that the audience do not loose connection with him simply because they are confused. Many of the shows currently running now had the male leads as flawed characters but the good ones always try to justify the leads POV.  They are trying to build up a mystery where the mystery is not needed.Maybe if they are reading the forum they might be thinking since so many of us are discussing about Dev, it must mean we are intrigued, when that is not the reason why most of us are scratching our heads...we are just confused.

Rubina's makeup looked nice but the tent sari reminded me of those episodes from Chandanpur and standing in the rain outside Abhay's office. 

Yes...same with me.

Now are chunnu munnu doing it purposely this time?  Tomorrow would be muh dikiyi and so want to show a beautiful Phuljhari in beautiful clothes and dazzle fruitcake.  If this is one time thing, fine.  But that sari even though the color suited Rubina is atrocious.  Nobody has pallu in PB.  So why not give her a proper type of saree where she wears the pallu on her left shoulder.  Yes, she is darling CB and hence be given the best clothes.  Don't know why they love to give Radhika such bad clothes.  Rubina is very pretty and so can carry off a lot of bad clothes.  But there is a limit.
Yes...
Misti ... hilarious ... i too was wondering at their math and how 23 minus 12 became 8 πŸ˜†

since i am curious as to how dev managed to get educated etc by this family, it appears as if he was away in boarding school (maybe courtesy of his dadaji) ... rohan was the one who stayed behind and got spoilt????

Mohini was fun to watch ... all of the characters were good

enjoyed reading all the comments

agree with your POV that rads is truly in love with KK and not dev ... though she is confident bcos of her dad, she too had a rough childhood with shantha as her mom ... and KK for her was her knight in shining armour ... i love the way she has been characterized and love how she is seems to be in a million places at one time ... but like you, hope they dont make her mahaan ...
Thought her face looked stunning today in yellow ... did not pay attention to what she was wearing, so should go back and look at why people thought her choice of attire was bad

i do feel sorry for dev for his lack of childhood since dadaji's accident ... but dont feel sorry for him for losing rads ... that is a choice he has made ... like some of you i believe that he deliberately wants to hurt rads either bcos he wants her to back off or bcos he is angry with himself and transferring it on to her  ... let us see what they show ... dev was my favorite from CB1 and i am happy they are not showing him perfect this time around ... but they should not lose the essence of the character

Either way, this drama is definitely intriguing ... if the creatives make it that way ... would love rads to silently taunt and goad dev with the mischievous glint in her eye ... rubina really pulls of that look so well while dev keeps looking increasingly forlorn  ... if, on the other hand they go for over the top melodrama, it would be stupid on their part

All of the ideas in this thread with baby bhimsu in the middle are funny πŸ˜† ... so creatives please maintain the cores of each of these characters without going over the edge ... and please dont get chanda or banda in here right now unless it is as a play date for rohan ... they are both at the same mental age level

One more note to the creatives ... please show precaps that are amusing too ... instead of screaming padma i would have shown rohan asking about mohini ... "who is that aunty"