Will Piya put 2 and 2 together and find about Sid

Posted: 12 years ago
Well... I think that she would know about Siddharth being Abhay's Brother but not till another 2-3 episodes. Now Pia knows that Abhay and his Brother loved the same girl and the three of them died in a fire. There are plenty of clues which leads to Siddharth but the CT's would make Piya act dumb and brainless for sure.
  • If Pia had any brains she should have immediately related the Story of 2 Brothers who fell in love with the same girl told by Siddharth which was interrupted by Abhay in between and completed by Siddharth while they were in the Haunted House. But No! That has not happened...
  • The Precap showed Piya looking to see Mrs Mehra but seeing Haseena instead coming out od Siddharth's house. There are many clues there too... 1) Siddharth's Mother knows Piya and is friendly with her 2) Piya saw Haseena at the Caffeine Coffee Shop where she was supposed to meet Sid's Mother 3) Haseena at Sid's House . But I am sure she still would still try to brush off the suspicion and go to Siddharth for help.
  • As Abhay has not spoken about his Brother anytime which means that they are not in good terms. Logically one can assume that there is jealousy and hatred between the Brothers because of their love. If Pia has observed the behavior of Siddharth and Abhay she should have some suspicion now. 1) Abhay tries to keep Pia away from Siddharth and warns her against him 2) Siddharth poisons Pia's mind against Abhay and even tells her that he know that the Raichand's are Vampires 3) Abhay and Siddharth dislike each other and even get into verbal bashings
What say Guys? Will Pia find about Siddharth in tomorrow's episode? Or the truth would only come out when Siddharth is about to make Pia his Happy Meal and Abhay interferes to protect his lady love? My bet is on the second Option.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
i think when sid would try to bite piya nd wen our hero nd saviour of piya will come der dat tym sids real revelation would take place till den she is definetely gonna belive sids every word...anyone can come in sids sweet talk...wen a vampire lik haseena can come in his talk den piya is a human y wont she come...nd cvs need to strech something for more story line isnt dat true???????? 😆 want dis sids drama to end soon...wanna c abhiya together soonEdited by shafaqpie - 12 years ago
well in d precap they do show piya wondering if sid cud be abhay's brother and haseena his mom after seeing her exiting from his gate. But I also think that Sid wud brush aside all her suspicions wid his sweet talks and Piya wud only come to know Sid's reality when he will try to kill her. 
well said Anamika...awesome post 👏

even i had these things exactly in mind there are so many clues...if she puts all these together, she can solve the puzzle easily...

but im very sure creatives will drag this track by making her dumb or by making sid confuse her even more...
i only hope/wish she shouldn't approach sid to find out about abhay's brother...if she does then sid can find out her pulse, then he will cleverly distract her and confuse her even more and play his cards against abhay...

anyways im sure cv's are not going to make her easily find out the truth...they are going to drag drag and make us disappointed tomorrow...
so no hopes for the next episode...
may be after couple of episodes she will come to know...

If Pia Madam bothers to snatch her brains back from the CVs, she'll figure it out in no time! I'm seriously getting annoyed at her believing every nonsense Sid says and not using her head at all 🤓
Originally posted by Chill_Out

If Pia Madam bothers to snatch her brains back from the CVs, she'll figure it out in no time! I'm seriously getting annoyed at her believing every nonsense Sid says and not using her head at all 🤓

Well said...That is what annoys me too. I hope the CT's would use their brains too and get it to their head that the Viewers are not fools to take all garbage they serve on the Silver Plate. If this show continues going like this even Abhiya may not be able to save the show.
Completely agree ...countless clues to put them together easily to get the doubt on sid . Hope she does

But in article it says that sid will find piya and he will confuse her even further . If that is case i guess there is not way piya would know about sid in nearly days
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Well... I think that she would know about Siddharth being Abhay's Brother but not till another 2-3 episodes. Now Pia knows that Abhay and his Brother loved the same girl and the three of them died in a fire. There are plenty of clues which leads to Siddharth but the CT's would make Piya act dumb and brainless for sure.
  • If Pia had any brains she should have immediately related the Story of 2 Brothers who fell in love with the same girl told by Siddharth which was interrupted by Abhay in between and completed by Siddharth while they were in the Haunted House. But No! That has not happened...
  • The Precap showed Piya looking to see Mrs Mehra but seeing Haseena instead coming out od Siddharth's house. There are many clues there too... 1) Siddharth's Mother knows Piya and is friendly with her 2) Piya saw Haseena at the Caffeine Coffee Shop where she was supposed to meet Sid's Mother 3) Haseena at Sid's House . But I am sure she still would still try to brush off the suspicion and go to Siddharth for help.
  • As Abhay has not spoken about his Brother anytime which means that they are not in good terms. Logically one can assume that there is jealousy and hatred between the Brothers because of their love. If Pia has observed the behavior of Siddharth and Abhay she should have some suspicion now. 1) Abhay tries to keep Pia away from Siddharth and warns her against him 2) Siddharth poisons Pia's mind against Abhay and even tells her that he know that the Raichand's are Vampires 3) Abhay and Siddharth dislike each other and even get into verbal bashings
What say Guys? Will Pia find about Siddharth in tomorrow's episode? Or the truth would only come out when Siddharth is about to make Pia his Happy Meal and Abhay interferes to protect his lady love? My bet is on the second Option.
👏
perfect analysis by anamika, cant disagree with any of the points! also today abhay said that he cannot reveal sids identity to piya because he is scared that sid will kill piya, as if by not telling her sid is keeping quite! how many times sid has tried to bite piya or kill her even without abhay telling piya the truth, this is no excuse to not tell her! chandeena are so clever, atleast they gave him the permission to tell her the truth, its hightime that piya knows the truth.
Piya is so dum ke i don,t think wo sach jan page or agar jan b jaege to dsid use phir se apne bato m ulja dega.