India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesar started to love Gulaal..!!!

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Yeah.. this is what i wanted to see frm the beginning... Kesar realized his feelings for Gulaal today.. his anger towards those guys is the first sample and today we got the next one.. Wink

Kesar dont want to mix his different feelings towards Gulaal and Talli.. he is moved by the words of Gulaal n went to hospital.. thn we got the scene of the day to drool over... 

Kesar realized hw rudely he behaved with Gulaal after he returned to village.. Kesar didnt confess his love for Gulaal but the tears can say 100 such stories which we can dream of.. Day Dreaming

Kesar had bought gift for Gulaal's birthday.. he had wrote a letter also to Gulaal.. oh god, he hides everything.. why Kesar ? love shd not be hidden.. leave it to blossom yaar..!!! Smile 

today Neil stole the show.. i see Kesar all the way... Thumbs Up 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnpiapriyaAnveshaATsakadafiKhaLidaHsharneil92Incense.Sidra

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
 nice post ! yes he was suprised wen talli asked him will u react in the same way as his intentions were  "no "... but y  not ????????   i loved his attitude wen he said he has feeling thats y he fought .for gulaal ...right now kesar is not aware of his feeling what exaclty its called ...but i m sure pretty soon he will soon realize it...till then i m enjoying this confused look of kesar..ClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATPN_luvs_Arjunsharneil92

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

nice post ! yes he was suprised wen talli asked him will u react in the same way as his intentions were  "no "... but y  not ????????   i loved his attitude wen he said he has feeling thats y he fought .for gulaal ...right now kesar is not aware of his feeling what exaclty its called ...but i m sure pretty soon he will soon realize it...till then i m enjoying this confused look of kesar..Clap

yup dear. i too enjoyed his confused look.. LOL 

Gulaal told Talli that love shd be felt.. bt why Gulaal didnt feel it yet and Talli, when will she understand.. ? D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@PN_luvs_Arjun: (i was about to call u arjun btw... LOL) i wanna like ur post a million times! and i wanna love your post a billion times!!! Embarrassed

totally ripped everything in my mind! Approve

PN_luvs_Arjun

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

@PN_luvs_Arjun: (i was about to call u arjun btw... LOL) i wanna like ur post a million times! and i wanna love your post a billion times!!! Embarrassed

totally ripped everything in my mind! Approve

Thnx a lot dear.. i love this track and it is proceeding towards love confession.. Dancing

- Naveen

Edited by PN_luvs_Arjun - 09 May 2011 at 11:20am

sharneil92

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
This is how i wanted and expected Kesar to be and show us the viewers what he is feelings and the love he has for, that transition that is happening right now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATPN_luvs_Arjunsharneil92

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I already said this , Kesar fell in love with gulaal when he was kid itself ...right after vasanths death , he made her his world ,, note , her love for him was motherly , but not his ... i am not trying to show him in bad light please ...

The more he was away from her the more he longed to be near her ...

even if there was no misunderstanding , Kesar would have wrote his feelings and his emotions in same way he wrote and never posted gulaal , only he would have no questioned her why and all , instead his questions would have been else ...

he is not yet aware that he is in love with her , and its not just as he was away from her , though thats one reason as its brining his side out more strongly ...

to all those who are making fun of Gulaal and kesar relation (Not in this forum , but i have friends on FB ) why cant a guy fall in love with someone elder to him ?? eso when she is his legal wife, loving a person doesnt mean getting physical with that person alone ... i dont think kesar would think on those lines , as i am talking only about kesar ...

anyways , i have seen many dabba love stories , in recent time chandni love story is spl and close to me , i like Gulaal and Kesar story too ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
If one cant understand see what Kes-Gul share that bond then rather seeing the obvious like age and what not, then to me they dont understand emotions that are deep, that some relations and bond are from the heart that are rare, special and deep etc 

Like Kes-Gul is deep-rooted and like you yes i do agree that he had fell in love with her as a kid, as you say he made her his world didnt he, but now its like he has to somehow put a name to what he is feeling and so

And yes loving someone isnt all about being physical and all that, its much more then that, so pure, deep, and soulful - and thats what Kesar-Gulaal share, and should do even after it moves beyond what is now we are seeing

The intensity he has in his anger even before he left was still there as kid and now as an adult its strong, and if can have that much intensity and anger him, then his love with be the same amount or even more and isnt that what we are seeing as well

Edited by Lennie - 09 May 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunLimitLessFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index