Gulaal

Kesar started to love Gulaal..!!!

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah.. this is what i wanted to see frm the beginning... Kesar realized his feelings for Gulaal today.. his anger towards those guys is the first sample and today we got the next one.. 😉

Kesar dont want to mix his different feelings towards Gulaal and Talli.. he is moved by the words of Gulaal n went to hospital.. thn we got the scene of the day to drool over... 

Kesar realized hw rudely he behaved with Gulaal after he returned to village.. Kesar didnt confess his love for Gulaal but the tears can say 100 such stories which we can dream of.. 😍

Kesar had bought gift for Gulaal's birthday.. he had wrote a letter also to Gulaal.. oh god, he hides everything.. why Kesar ? love shd not be hidden.. leave it to blossom yaar..!!! 😊 

today Neil stole the show.. i see Kesar all the way... 👍🏼 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 nice post ! yes he was suprised wen talli asked him will u react in the same way as his intentions were  "no "... but y  not ????????   i loved his attitude wen he said he has feeling thats y he fought .for gulaal ...right now kesar is not aware of his feeling what exaclty its called ...but i m sure pretty soon he will soon realize it...till then i m enjoying this confused look of kesar..👏👏👏👏
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

nice post ! yes he was suprised wen talli asked him will u react in the same way as his intentions were  "no "... but y  not ????????   i loved his attitude wen he said he has feeling thats y he fought .for gulaal ...right now kesar is not aware of his feeling what exaclty its called ...but i m sure pretty soon he will soon realize it...till then i m enjoying this confused look of kesar..👏

yup dear. i too enjoyed his confused look.. 😆 

Gulaal told Talli that love shd be felt.. bt why Gulaal didnt feel it yet and Talli, when will she understand.. ? 

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@PN_luvs_Arjun: (i was about to call u arjun btw... 😆) i wanna like ur post a million times! and i wanna love your post a billion times!!! 😳

totally ripped everything in my mind! 
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

@PN_luvs_Arjun: (i was about to call u arjun btw... 😆) i wanna like ur post a million times! and i wanna love your post a billion times!!! 😳

totally ripped everything in my mind! 

Thnx a lot dear.. i love this track and it is proceeding towards love confession.. 

- Naveen
Edited by PN_luvs_Arjun - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is how i wanted and expected Kesar to be and show us the viewers what he is feelings and the love he has for, that transition that is happening right now
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I already said this , Kesar fell in love with gulaal when he was kid itself ...right after vasanths death , he made her his world ,, note , her love for him was motherly , but not his ... i am not trying to show him in bad light please ...

The more he was away from her the more he longed to be near her ...

even if there was no misunderstanding , Kesar would have wrote his feelings and his emotions in same way he wrote and never posted gulaal , only he would have no questioned her why and all , instead his questions would have been else ...

he is not yet aware that he is in love with her , and its not just as he was away from her , though thats one reason as its brining his side out more strongly ...

to all those who are making fun of Gulaal and kesar relation (Not in this forum , but i have friends on FB ) why cant a guy fall in love with someone elder to him ?? eso when she is his legal wife, loving a person doesnt mean getting physical with that person alone ... i dont think kesar would think on those lines , as i am talking only about kesar ...

anyways , i have seen many dabba love stories , in recent time chandni love story is spl and close to me , i like Gulaal and Kesar story too ...
Lennie thumbnail
If one cant understand see what Kes-Gul share that bond then rather seeing the obvious like age and what not, then to me they dont understand emotions that are deep, that some relations and bond are from the heart that are rare, special and deep etc 

Like Kes-Gul is deep-rooted and like you yes i do agree that he had fell in love with her as a kid, as you say he made her his world didnt he, but now its like he has to somehow put a name to what he is feeling and so

And yes loving someone isnt all about being physical and all that, its much more then that, so pure, deep, and soulful - and thats what Kesar-Gulaal share, and should do even after it moves beyond what is now we are seeing

The intensity he has in his anger even before he left was still there as kid and now as an adult its strong, and if can have that much intensity and anger him, then his love with be the same amount or even more and isnt that what we are seeing as well

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lennie

If one cant understand see what Kes-Gul share that bond then rather seeing the obvious like age and what not, then to me they dont understand emotions that are deep, that some relations and bond are from the heart that are rare, special and deep etc    Ditto, dude , some things are never shown before and when ppl try to show meaning of relations in innovative manner dont make fun of them dont like it keep quite, or avoid , its not hard to do that right ...as if other shows are filled wth greattt meaning ...

Like Kes-Gul is deep-rooted and like you yes i do agree that he had fell in love with her as a kid, as you say he made her his world didnt he, but now its like he has to somehow put a name to what he is feeling and so

And yes loving someone isnt all about being physical and all that, its much more then that, so pure, deep, and soulful - and thats what Kesar-Gulaal share, and should do even after it moves beyond what is now we are seeing   I know , love is not about dying to be doing it , its more , it was never shown or explored before in tv shows , this is why i always loved this show from day1, its simple and beautiful meaning to all relations is very rare to see

The intensity he has in his anger even before heleft was still there as kid and now as an adult its strong, and if can have that much intensity and anger him, then his love with be the same amount or even more and isnt that what we are seeing as wel    l well said , yes his love for her is more than anger and he clearly showed hints of i in todays episode ,

Lennie thumbnail
His love is double or 10x more then his anger and we are seeing it, and also even before - he didnt forget her or could forget her or even hate, he longed to be with her etc

You know it makes me wonder when ppl play around with feelings and what a relation should be esp one like Kes-Gul and ppl make fun of it, if one cant see beyond what has been shown and is showing and to understand Kes-Gul and esp understand it with depth then i dont think anyone can ever understand them at all and what they are to each other and so on

Bond like Kes-Gul is from the heart, and so from soul - beyond love