Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

Watch out for ur hottie dear!! He was at his best again!! 😛

aghhh darshu thnks 4 da heads up im watching da first part sach mein yeh toh meri jaan nikali ga😍pagal niru ki bachi i was i was in her place hum dartey nahin haath pakar kar hospital sey bahar seeda mandap mein i wud doTongue😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana786a

aghhh darshu thnks 4 da heads up im watching da first part sach mein yeh toh meri jaan nikali ga😍pagal niru ki bachi i was i was in her place hum dartey nahin haath pakar kar hospital sey bahar seeda mandap mein i wud do😛😆

🤣

Thank god, you are not Niru!! My hottie is safe!! 😳
sana786a thumbnail

🤣

Thank god, you are not Niru!! My hottie is safe!! 😳

kyaaa im serious sachii and ur laughing😆
awww whyyy mein buri nahin hoon naa safe nahin hain woh Tongueaww first part is heart breaking as he is trying 2 explain 2 niru nt 2 be afraid u can tell he is struggling 2 be harsh 2 her as she is asking 2 leave😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Zakia, no matter how much he tries to explain her she wont understand...

and Niru ki jagah pe kisi aur ki dekhana hain to Main Hoon Na!! 😉
sana786a thumbnail

Zakia, no matter how much he tries to explain her she wont understand...

and Niru ki jagah pe kisi aur ki dekhana hain to Main Hoon Na!! 😉

i knw im watching he still luvs her wants 2 care 4 her and her kid but she thinks he is evil and she needs protecting frm albela nt sarjabechara is gnna get tortured by her im telling u but aur gussa and being harsh dekheyga😆
haww kasie darshu tum sirf drool maring😆n me going 2 get jiju yahi rukh im off brb😛
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

bingo
i have a deadly prediction

Sarje and Niru gets married with the hatred game to give legal frame to Chandus child and just after some days of marriage they find that Niru is not really pregnant at all...and now Niru will misunderstand Sarje and think he put up the whole thing just to marry her...Sarje will feel too stupid to react...after some days this hatred goes on Niru will again show same signs, perhaps Sarje will find from doctor that Niru is not pregnant but she has some time off ulcer/tumor which creats similar symptoms 😕

I liked your prediction Usma and would not mind if the story goes this way too but that ulcer/tumor shld be curable - however in the meantime during the caring period Sarja and Niru come close to each other emotionally and spiritually 😉  physically only after they accept to themselves and to each other the love that they share...

But I dont mind the scenario u suggested Usma -  u know either which way it goes - it is a love story that will touch viewers hearts bec there is scope for a lot of caring and loving through all the suffering that Sarja and nIru and their families have to face...