usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
thnx for the explanation...Sarje lost his cool, aab sarje hot hogi ROFL

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Niru goes in corner and warns Sarjaa not to come near to him. She knows he first killed Chandu and now trying to kill her kid. She takes knife and asks Sarjaa to stay away. Sarjaa holds her hand and throws knife away and fires her back.

He asks her how long she knows Chandu?? 6 Months?? He has spent his life with him. Since childhood he has loved Chandu. Whe anyone used to hurt Chandu; he used to bash them... And what she thinks he will harm Chandu's kid?? No matter what she thinks her kid is his responsibility and she too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Niru starts taunting him again... Sarja asks her to be silent... and tells how much do you know Chandu... i know him since childhood... i loved him very much... he would come to me only always... when someone used to beat him... i would break the hand of that guy... when he uses to play guitar... and his hand used to hurt i wanted to break the guitar... and that he's goonda mavali but not bad as she thinks him to be... he never ever thought of aborting that child... he would not have done like that to anyone... and especially Chandu;s... he tells the child & her is his responsibilty... Niru starts crying & tells Sarja that she will do it on her own...Sarja shouts back do you want the child to have tortoruous childhood... and leave like an illegitimate child... Niru tells she'll go away to the village... Sarja agrees unwillingly... he asks the doc to give her injection...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Sarja is in thinking mode... when Pakya comes there... Sarja tells Pakya he can't leave Niru's side even for a moment as Albela would do anything... since he's here... Albela doesn't dare to come here... and asks Pakya to find out about Niru's Baba...

Scene coming up - Sarja gets a call from the hospital... informing him that Vishwa is restless... Sarja asks who;'s Vishwa... doc informs him he's Niru's father...Sarja is shocked...

smiley121usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
that was  a pretty bad way Niru fell while running away, and she thinks she can take care of child alone ?  Confused

smiley121sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Niru tells Sarjaa that she doesnt want him to take responsibility. She can take care of her kid. She will give shower love of father and mother too. Sarjaa asks her if she is mad?? What she will answer when kid will born?? what she will answer society about his father's name??? They will make life hell of kid and her too.. Niru says she will return to her village with her baba.  Their she will grow her kid. Sarjaa says ok, I will do as u wish... But u take to first go through treatment... Niru calms down... Sarjaa comes out and tells doctor do as what I said... Give her injection...

smiley121sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Sarja is in thinking mode... when Pakya comes there... Sarja tells Pakya he can't leave Niru's side even for a moment as Albela would do anything... since he's here... Albela doesn't dare to come here... and asks Pakya to find out about Niru's Baba...

Scene coming up - Sarja gets a call from the hospital... informing him that Vishwa is restless... Sarja asks who;'s Vishwa... doc informs him he's Niru's father...Sarja is shocked...

@ bold: sujju re...yeh bhi to tune predict kya tha na? Ermm

smiley121sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Sumi, PMMKA ki story janani ho to Sujju ko bolo prediction kare LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121usmrasulsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index