Users

Frequent Posters

smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sumi i think there is one more part
darshana23 thumbnail
Its Chandu's teravah and Sushila is missing him... Sonali consoles her...  Sushila sees Maruti with Chandu's guitar..Sushila makes promise to herself that she will let Maruti break down...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sarjaa and his gang tries to search Niru... but didnt found her... He gets call from hospital on Chandu's mobile. Sarjaa receives call. He comes to know about Vishwa... Epi ends
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
interesting...where is Niru going then? ðŸ¤” am happy that they didnt forget Viswa ...
Sarje was really awesome though am seeing only halfway of epi right now
darshana23 thumbnail
Dont think marriage will happen today or in coming 2-3 days atleast... But Sarjaa gonna get one more slap for sure... as he will be coming married on Chandu's teravah vidhi...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Susheela is crying... yay her voice is back... Sonali asks her to be strong as she is the one who always holds them together... she wipes her tears & sees teary Maruti running his hand on Chandu's guitar... she promises herself she would never let Maruti break...

Sarja & his allies are looking for Niru... he's worried where she must have gone... in the 1st scene... Pakya gives Sarja Chandu's  mobile phone which the docs found in his pocket... Sarja gets a call from ashram on Chandu's cell... he gets to know about Vishwa...

Ps now i feel he would know where Niru is & would go to stop her...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, Niru was going to hospital only to pick up Vishwa and returns to her village
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

@ bold: sujju re...yeh bhi to tune predict kya tha na? 🤔

hehehehe yes... 😆😆 gosh you really remember all...😳
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Dont think marriage will happen today or in coming 2-3 days atleast... But Sarjaa gonna get one more slap for sure... as he will be coming married on Chandu's teravah vidhi...

whats a tereva bhidhi???
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju, agar tune keh diya to i am having same feelings too, he might ahve to use Viswa...btw, aaj epi ki saath  hatred promo koi connection to nahi dekh pati ?  🤔 

Usma did you read my prediction in our AT... i said Sarja will play the hatred game & will be forced to disguise his love with hatred... while Niru would misunderstand all his intentions & would stoop to revenge...  if by any chance Sarja uses Niru's father for her own good then Niru is sure to jump to wrong conclusions...

after seeing today's episode it's clear Sarja plans to do all nonsense & he's not bothered about other's thoughts... he would do all that comes to his mind... also it's clear that Sarja doesn't mean any harm to the child...