Posted: 12 years ago
Sarjaa at his best again!! 😛
darshana23 thumbnail
Niru is behaving all stupid again...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thats a great commentary Darshudy, 😛 but unfortunately we bechari's cant get heads or tails out of that ðŸ˜­  please elaborate 🤣

darshana23 thumbnail
Niru tries run away but get caught. Doctor tries to hold her... but she tries to escape and tells them she doesnt want to stay here...  She knows that Sarjaa want to harm her kid..  Sarjaa tries to maintain his cool but Niru warns him not to come near to him... Sarjaa looses control and drags her to her room... He locks the door...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sarja realise Niru has heard everything... as she is blabbering... Sarja comes closer but Niru asks him to go away... he drags her & takes her to her room...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the explanation...Sarje lost his cool, aab sarje hot hogi ðŸ¤£
darshana23 thumbnail
Niru goes in corner and warns Sarjaa not to come near to him. She knows he first killed Chandu and now trying to kill her kid. She takes knife and asks Sarjaa to stay away. Sarjaa holds her hand and throws knife away and fires her back.

He asks her how long she knows Chandu?? 6 Months?? He has spent his life with him. Since childhood he has loved Chandu. Whe anyone used to hurt Chandu; he used to bash them... And what she thinks he will harm Chandu's kid?? No matter what she thinks her kid is his responsibility and she too...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Niru starts taunting him again... Sarja asks her to be silent... and tells how much do you know Chandu... i know him since childhood... i loved him very much... he would come to me only always... when someone used to beat him... i would break the hand of that guy... when he uses to play guitar... and his hand used to hurt i wanted to break the guitar... and that he's goonda mavali but not bad as she thinks him to be... he never ever thought of aborting that child... he would not have done like that to anyone... and especially Chandu;s... he tells the child & her is his responsibilty... Niru starts crying & tells Sarja that she will do it on her own...Sarja shouts back do you want the child to have tortoruous childhood... and leave like an illegitimate child... Niru tells she'll go away to the village... Sarja agrees unwillingly... he asks the doc to give her injection...