Posted: 12 years ago
@khushboo_AN

Added u too...
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

@muni-loveAN

Great idea...but truly speaking i don't know about the procedure for it...if u have any idea for it then we can do it...

well roopal i also dont know whom to contact but let see someone can help us in this matter but yaar i m waiting for her interview hope someone help us i m trying to in telly tadka on FACEBOOK  lets hope they do something to get shweta interview ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi muni-loveAN

I have taken a step in this direction too...i contacted Nadii...and she said that she will try to bring one...well what's ur real name ya?...and ya shweta's b'day is also approaching...so i will also request her for a special report on shweta...what do u think?
piya-jiya thumbnail

Hi muni-loveAN

I have taken a step in this direction too...i contacted Nadii...and she said that she will try to bring one...well what's ur real name ya?...and ya shweta's b'day is also approaching...so i will also request her for a special report on shweta...what do u think?

hey roopal my name is muni
and ya thats a great idea hope nadii help us to get her interview i think there should be special segment for her birthday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..Roopal.. thumbnail
I also hope so Muni
And ya i will also open a forum here so everyone who want to say something special or send something special can post it in the forum...
piya-jiya thumbnail

I also hope so Muni
And ya i will also open a forum here so everyone who want to say something special or send something special can post it in the forum...

thata really good idea roopal๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww. love shweta alot...shez amaming actress...she roxs...
between...
thanx 4r adding me ... :)

Edited by rose.three - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose.three

aww. love shweta alot...shez amaming actress...she roxs...

between...
thanx 4r adding me ... :)

Hi varsha di
U r welcome but i warn u don't use bad words like thank you or sorry or please in this forum again๐Ÿ˜‰
..Roopal.. thumbnail
I am here...nd u know what i am having one more thing in my mind...i think we can open a fan club of her at the celebrity fan club section...what do u think?
piya-jiya thumbnail

I am here...nd u know what i am having one more thing in my mind...i think we can open a fan club of her at the celebrity fan club section...what do u think?

i think its a good idea but u know there is one more thing that she is not interacting much with media n fans i dont know why