Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK is becoming ordinary day by day..

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now for me the show is becoming more like an ordinary ekta's geet maan types of show now...its nothing different than others now...is this the meaning of the theme Fana as per discribed by Ekta? i dun think so Fana means this...i mean so many missunderstandings and the same old story that the partner who is consider wrong is unable to talk and clearify his/her condition untill and unless the other detective kind of partner finds the truth hisself/herself (examples Kum Kum, Kashish bla bla etc)...the show is no longer different so no intrest for many vewier to watch untill it would become different again like it was in the begining. i think creatives are tired of creative thinking...and we are tired of watching ordinary things...!
Wht do u think guys...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ekta has ruined the serial with this constant breakup of abhiya actually she should show vice versa tht no matter whtever problem comes abhiya stick togather in thick n thin not blame each other
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Ekta has ruined the serial with this constant breakup of abhiya actually she should show vice versa tht no matter whtever problem comes abhiya stick togather in thick n thin not blame each other

Trueee. ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Trueee. ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Mujh jaisey D-ah ko bhi yeh baat samjhti hai kya ekta ke creatives ko nahi samajhti kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haan na..piya aur abhay tu hamesha saath dekhate...isse problems tu har aik drame main hai..yahan problems vampire k baare main hoon na kar..pyar aur sas bahu ki
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
oye archi..tu bhi inka support kr rhi hai haan...not expected haan......they will soon patch up yaar...πŸ˜ƒ
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

oye archi..tu bhi inka support kr rhi hai haan...not expected haan......they will soon patch up yaar...πŸ˜ƒ

Mera sid single aacha hai I don't like when he moves arnd pia doing bat danceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mera sid single aacha hai I don't like when he moves arnd pia doing bat danceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I LOVE HIS BAT DANCE...and the backgrouns music at that time 😍
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I Don't agree ..
When the story becomes dOwn .. Peepss start to Leavin' the shOw , But , suddenly when some twist is comin' Up  .. they agaiin baCk in aCtion .. In every luv story it usually happens .. so No offense ..
AbhiYa will be baCk together .. πŸ€—

dimpi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
P.S Geet-maan show aint Ekta's...nothing against/for Ekta, just for clarification!!!