Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
seju... ppl r waiting for ur reply in cc... yrkkh cc.. specially me.. i asked u a question der!
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes i think i answered lol ;p and i also tld u the reason but once again my laptop heats up alot and it shuts of at random time and then it takes me a good 10 mind to turn it back on :(
SejN thumbnail
@ everyone so if that happens again then i will answer all ur question onces my laptop starts again lol ;p hehehehe but i hope it doesnt happen again lol 
-Stutz- thumbnail
i got the ans! naz gayab ho gayi!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i was in imagination ...kekta styleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Dhruv will get married to Dimpy then...pleage ...no kekta styleπŸ˜†
SejN thumbnail
i noo :P heheheh so i heard bout this spicy convo u had and i must say good job :)
SejN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

i was in imagination ...kekta styleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Dhruv will get married to Dimpy then...pleage ...no kekta styleπŸ˜†

yep and then ginni will become a vamp heeheh to get dhruv back lol hahahahahahahah
-Stutz- thumbnail
@naz... my kekta style story...
after daksh and lipika marry... dimpy turns into a vamp...
she wants to spoil daksh's whole family.. she'll use tactics... and finally marry dhruv...
ginni is the female lead... understanding, sacrificing lady.. who will bear eveything for the whole world.. she gives d to dimpy... she herself remains kuwaari.. every1 praises her...now dimpy and lipika feel jealous... they get together and decide to destroy ginni.. 🀣🀣🀣
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

she wants to spoil daksh's whole family.. she'll use tactics... and finally marry dhruv...
ginni is the female lead... understanding, sacrificing lady.. who will bear eveything for the whole world.. she gives d to dimpy... she herself remains kuwaari.. every1 praises her...now dimpy and lipika feel jealous... they get together and decide to destroy ginni.. 🀣🀣🀣

no dear..none of kekta female leads r kuwari...they always marry wrong guy n u know who is wrong here.πŸ˜†
SejN thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

ahahahahha...
how bout this one D maaries Dimmpy n dimpy cant becoem a mother so ginni steps in and becomes the surrogate  mother.. and after birth she doenst give the baby to D and dimpy and runs away and she tells dimpy that she had to choose D or the baby :) lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†