Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saru.g

hi naz... today I have seen the complete episode... but u can see in you tube naa...

got the video dear...watching😃
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

@naz and saru di,... hie!!!!

@seju.. gayab??

@saru di.. thanx a lot... actually phone kaat diya kyunki my frnds were making fun of yrkkh, us and my obssession... i didnt lyk it.,.. they are serail k peeche kyun rote ho n stuff... sooo irritating na...

haa... I can understand... its ok... even my mom used to say it before... but now after watching with me... she is now as enthusiastic as I am... its ok dear...
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@SH sry sry ok im here now for sure

@ everyone who was ur day guyss?
saru.g thumbnail
@seju my day was ok ok... thoda katta thoda meeta (sry if my hindi is wrong)... just went of like that... howz urs??
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my day was gud.. the cae was gud too.. il upload the pics soon.. im not getting the cd to install nokia pc suite... widout that, i cant connect the phone to my lappy
SejN thumbnail
@ saru: thats good and dont worry bout the hindi as long as i understand i no its right lol 

@ Sh: really u made the cake yayay :D.. and ok upload them and send me a msg and i will see ur creation :D

and talking bout food i just wanted to say Shi pulled ur trick on me and Ria  yesterday lol ;p

Oh ye and my day is going fine just on IF and reading FF's and talking to my awesome friends on CC :P
Edited by sejal719 - 12 years ago
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

my day was gud.. the cae was gud too.. il upload the pics soon.. im not getting the cd to install nokia pc suite... widout that, i cant connect the phone to my lappy

search it soon n upload... from tomorrow onwards my ofc timins r 9 to 7... my lead has changed the timings... I have to go ofc 1hr before...
SejN thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

search it soon n upload... from tomorrow onwards my ofc timins r 9 to 7... my lead has changed the timings... I have to go ofc 1hr before...

awww really :( does that mean you will not get to come on IF that often??
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejal719

@ saru: thats good and dont worry bout the hindi as long as i understand i no its right lol 

@ Sh: really u made the cake yayay :D.. and ok upload them and send me a msg and i will see ur creation :D

and talking bout food i just wanted to say Shi pulled ur trick on me and Ria  yesterday lol ;p

Oh ye and my day is going fine just on IF and reading FF's and talking to my awesome friends on CC :P

see seju again chotu is showing u pics onlyy...
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejal719

awww really :( does that mean you will not get to come on IF that often??

no yaar... there is no link between ofc n if yaar... I'll be connected to IF even in ofc... but I have to wake early in the mrng n go to ofc... thats the only problem...