Posted: 12 years ago
oh my lol ;p wow go to sleep are you not tired lol ;p heheheh :D
yaa little bit ...u know a strange thing .happen today .i got buddy req. of a girl whos ID is same as your ...i thought it's u .u have accidentally deleted me .n now u r giving me buddy req. again .but it wasn't u ...it's so strange...who can be it possible .after accepting her ...im having 71 buddy .but before accepting it was 70 ...god sooo confused ...
ummm i think it was me that sent u a buddy request lol ;p but ye thats wired i get that as well i had 84 this morning and now i have 87 i think lol 
kk i have to go now i will tty again later ok bye nice talking to you :D
hi seju...im here... but may reply a lil late.. wu...
hi seju n chotuu... Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
hi girls...omg...today i am supposed to do WU and guess what i havent seen the whole episodešŸ˜³
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

hi girls...omg...today i am supposed to do WU and guess what i havent seen the whole episodešŸ˜³

hi naz... today I have seen the complete episode... but u can see in you tube naa...
hello to Naz, saru, And SH sry i was just reading an FF lol ;p and how are we all today?
@naz and saru di,... hie!!!!

@seju.. gayab??

@saru di.. thanx a lot... actually phone kaat diya kyunki my frnds were making fun of yrkkh, us and my obssession... i didnt lyk it.,.. they are serail k peeche kyun rote ho n stuff... sooo irritating na...