Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: saru.g

haa bol na seju... ask what ever u want... chotu dear will send u nice picture of that itemπŸ˜†... by seeing that itself ur stomach fills... πŸ˜†

Lol i noo and now that pic has made me more hungry but it looks so good yummy :D:D:D:D:D
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
see seju... this is what exactly I guessed...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seju.. ur noodles on pg9

saru di toh bhavishyavani bhi karti hai yr!
SejN thumbnail

yummmy Love you sweet heart thnx :D
saru.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

seju.. ur noodles on pg9

saru di toh bhavishyavani bhi karti hai yr!

I can only say bhavishyavanii... u r too talented than that naa... U can send ready made items whenever n where ever u want... please don't do the same for ur hubby after ur marriage... bechara... πŸ˜†
SejN thumbnail

I can only say bhavishyavanii... u r too talented than that naa... U can send ready made items whenever n where ever u want... please don't do the same for ur hubby after ur marriage... bechara... πŸ˜†

lmaoo i noo he will be so sad :(... he will be so disappointed and go to his mom and cry that hes hungry lol ;p 
saru.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: sejal719

lmaoo i noo he will be so sad :(... he will be so disappointed and go to his mom and cry that hes hungry lol ;p 

poor mil... what will she do?? she'll be shocked before itself as our chotu has shown her the pics of nice meal already for lunch...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sejal719

lolzz... nai nai.. main shaadi ke baad hubby ko apne haath se bana khana khilaungi.. apne haath se shakkaar ki jagah namak dalungi, aur lal mirch wala gulab jamun khilaungi!
SejN thumbnail

poor mil... what will she do?? she'll be shocked before itself as our chotu has shown her the pics of nice meal already for lunch...

lmaoo i noo.. and she will get mad at our sweet heart.. :(
SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

lolzz... nai nai.. main shaadi ke baad hubby ko apne haath se bana khana khilaungi.. apne haath se shakkaar ki jagah namak dalungi, aur lal mirch wala gulab jamun khilaungi!

now that the way to roll but only if he has got you mad.. not everyday or else he will have stomach problmes lol ;p