nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys,,time to shre ur life experience with kmh
pls share with me,,how u can start watching kmh,,wht was ur first impression,,how u become a fan,,pls tell me ur journey with kmh,,
and gyus i m thinking to make a book only i wrote all the journey of fans and all,,,but yeh baad ki baat hai,,abi nahi,,filhaall,,pls share with me ur journey,,i really want to know,,,
mine is res,,i will be add later!!!!!

pls support me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chathu_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
will definitely support you but once i finished my exams.
Hope the others will also help you.

angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
super nav han we will share  our feelings..
mad4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bahut lambi kahani hain,,batau kya???
-sia- thumbnail
Nav u are gonna make a book..that's so sweet of u ðŸ˜Š  n as for me writing my experience with KMH is the best thing I cud write ever   But one prob..it's definitely gonna be lengthy n hope u'll not be bored by it ðŸ˜ģ
So I'll start from the beginning!!

It was in late December 2010 that I'd had the first glimpse of Karan.  It was 5 in the evening n as B'lore is a very chilly place, I'd wrapped myself in a shawl n cosily sat before the TV watching Friends. A break came up in b/w n I just started flipping thro the channels. It was then I found this one particular channel in which a show was being aired...it was the scene where a guy was telling his friend(I thought so!!) that he's not interested in playing holi n all. That was the 1st time I'd seen him n believe it or not in just mere 15 mins I was so mesmerised by him...maybe love at first sight âĪïļ Since it was the last break I didn get to know the name of the show!!! My curiousity was so much that the next day promptly I came to watch the show!!  It was then I knew that it was called 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai'  n he was called Arjun!! For the next weeks it was like as if I was spell-bounded to the show!! I came to know abt Arohi n then Arjuhi. Unfortunately I was in class 12 that year n by the time it was Jan, I was banned of TV n mostly Internet!! Though I wud get a daily break of 2 hrs or so one or the other family members wud always be there with me n definitely I cud not watch it along with them. To be true, ma parents dont fantise this idea of me watching TV shows that too daily ones at that age. They were like when time comes u can watch it.But did ma heart accept it?? No!!!!  So neither cud I watch it on TV n least were the chances of me searching it on net!! Thus ended ma relation with KMH abruptly!! With the hectic schedule of board exams n a hoard of entrance exams, I was preoccupied till mid May!!! The day I wrote the last entrance exam, I rushed home just in time to catch the 5'o clock show!! But to my horror n disappointment, there was something else aired. The next day also I waited but it never came. N to my bad luck, there was some prob with the telephone connection in ma area n I'd to wit for weeks to get it. Finally when I got it, though KMH was imp to me, I first started checking all ma mails. The next I checked was my YT account. I saw this one music video of Kasam Ki Kasam. since I love that song I played it. In the list of suggested videos, I saw this one video on the same song itself but with some other thumbnail. I was like lemme see that. Then when I played it  I was so surprised to see that it was a video on Arjun n Arohi. I was way beyond happy!!! The next thing I did was browse the web n find info on it. It was then I found that it had been aired n I was watching it's repeat telecast. The next one week I was just watching KMH n finding info abt it. I saw all the videos/epis in two days n the rest of the days in watching VM's n all. It was all over a new world to me n I love being in it!!!  My day started with listening to KMH music(I'd set it as ma alarm tone n ringing tone!!) n ended with it!! I was happy finding each day new things related to KMH. My fondness for it, fondness for Karan n Kritz grew day by day. N it was the first time in life that I'd ever liked anything so much. N there was no doubt abt it.  
Months passed by n one day while searching something on net I found this one post saying KMH2 might start soon. My joy grew no bounds. When I opened that page, I'd landed in India-forums!!  I immediately joined in n I was a silent-reader most of the most times. But I njoyed reading the tB articles, posts made by KMH fans. I realised how many ppl were in love with KMH!! I used to visit IF everyday n read the articles here. Unfortunately I found that I'd need to cofirm ma address n that was sent to ma yahoo account which always blocked it as spam n I cud not change the settings. I again created a new account with hotmail n this time I was lucky enough to confirm it & thus started my journey again with KMH. As the show started, my visit to the forum become even more often but I always remained as the same silent reader. I cherished each n everything related to KMH!!  Right from the 1st day of the show I've been following it. though now I'm always bombarded with exams n I didn find time to visit IF, I used to watch the show on TV always. It was just a few weeks ago, I'd decided to come out of ma shell n started posting ma views too. So here I am.
My obsession for  KMH increased day by day by leaps n bounds. Like I'd already stated in ma letter, I'm a person with insulin-resistance. My life was so monotonous , so boring , so painful that I'd almost cursed ma life. I used to always think why the heck that all this happens to me only. On one hand I saw all my friend enjoying their life to the fullest out there, n here I was sort of handicapped. Though I was happy for them, that yearning of happiness n to be happy always remained in my heart. It was then KMH that changed my life. I found out that that world was better than anything. It always gave me a reason to smile, to laugh n to be happy. So whenever I used to be upset, unhappy I used to just switch on the comp n tart watching VM's or epis of KMH. I'll be so engrossed in that that all ma fears n worries just vanish off n filled me with hope n love.  Each KMH moment is so imp to me, that I treasure it more than anything else. It sort of completes my living. I might sound crazy, I might sound senti, but that's the truth!! 
The journey along with KMH has been fantastic. I've laughed along with them, I've cried along with them, n when they are angry I wud be too n when they are upset I wud be upset too!!! yahan tak ki my bro used to ask me ' tu pagal hai kya ðŸĪŠ' N when he used to see me laughing to myself, talking to myself abt KMH he used to be like 'Whatever!! '  They soo influence me n I've no qualms with it. The most amazing thing KMH has ever done to me is it has removed ma insecurities. Though I had a Fb acount long ago till now I never liked using it or to be true, my fears n insecurities got the better of me. I used to always be like 'Oh God I'll have to face so many off my so-called frnds there' So I never was interested in opening it!! But the day I heard that KMH is gonna end I was shocked. I mean it started just now how can they end it so soon was ma question. To my luck Pranii had sent me the Fb link too. I was in doubts whether I need to  or will I be able to manage myself to do something which I'd not done for months??!! I just opened it n saw how KMHians were actively participating in it n how hard they were trying to save our dear KMH!! I was like how can I be so stupid enough not to put in ma li'l efforts into it. I was like just for the heck of some ppl why shud I let go this opportunity. If I'd to be really grateful to KMH then it was the time to prove it!! My attachment n feeling towards KMH was such that it made me decide ' I care a damn for anyone who doesn't bother or care for me. Why shud I even give prominence to them. I'm what I am n I will do what I please n not be scared of anyone!!' It was a major BIGG decision I'd taken n I immediately started active participation in Fb. N I'm surprised with myself. KMH has made me overcome ma own insecurities n fears that I'd never been able to till know!! And I'm soo happy that I took this decision n I stick to it!! I just thank Arjuhi soo much n I'm really grateful to them. They've become a part of ma life which I wud never ever want to lose. The memories attached to KMH will always be etched in ma heart n will remain as poignant as ever...N mostly importantly all I've learnt abt LOVE is all what I've learned from KMH, from Arjuhi, from Karnika!!! For me they  n their love are eternal forever n ma sincere wish wud be that ma life should be like KMH n more than that  I get a partner like Arjun!!!!! 😍 Aww...that wud be a dream come true!!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Love U Arjun, âĪïļ
Love U Arohi, âĪïļ
Love U KMH, âĪïļ
Love U Loads n Loads Karnika, âĪïļ

Lengthy post na..knew it..I'm always bad at writing short!! LOL ðŸ˜† Written it straight from ma heart n hope I didn bore u guys ðŸ˜Š
Edited by -sia- - 12 years ago
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh threai hum jaise logo ke liye hi hai,,jinhe humesha log kehte hai ke bhut likhte hai,,jitna dil kro likho guys,,just shre ur feelings,,mera abi baki hai,,atually i also need 2 hours to write,,so when i get time i will add my ssoon,,
and guys there 86 views and only 6 repleis..even guys kuch toh likho,,
res hi likh do,,plsss
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res... it wud be great to write my journey with kmh