Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

JAANE KAHAA GAYE WOH DIN!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by prajee

Milee dear... such an emotional post... couldnt control my tears...
Will definitely miss you dear... CryCry
OH sweetie, no crying remember the old times and bring a smile on your face. I remember the day you wrote about your engagementLOL everyone where worried about what Viren was doing stalking his wife and all tensed and you kept on writing "I have good news" no body cared I think it was ketty or mahi or rachu or is it Ashly what is it then yo usaid about your engagement and everyone were so happy for you and congratulated.

I hope you have wonderful life ahead dear.

Oh Milee... those were the wondeful days... :) i still remember every bit of that day... :) Even in one of the NivRen threads intro Mahi shared this news with everyone and i felt too glad with all your wishes... Miss my all sweeties... CryCry

Edited by prajee - 09 May 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Originally posted by anjubala

[QUOTE=minu2011]
Minu, you write so well. You should have been here last year after Viren's entry.. We all had a blast and we discussed so much. Things drastically changed end of jan and feb timeframe when lot of old members decided to leave... But time and again they used to come back.. But since March they are totally out..

Dear Anju -- so kind of you to say nice things about my writing.  Wish I could believe it!!  But I know what you mean.  When I was a silent reader sometime before I joined, I used to love your, Milee's Nav's suchi's, payal's, Ashly, Simran, Rachus' Faiza's and other's posts.  The beauty of that writing and discussion is what made me want to join...!  wish it had continued and not ended after I started participating! Still it was so magical what you all had!
Minu, almost everyone here joined the forum the same way dearSmile. I was just like you a silent reader but then I saw NAvi,Anju, Suchi, Rachu, Zarmeen discuss and joined them. Actually me and Ketty joined at the same time and I think we finished 1000 posts at the same time too those were the days.

But it was so enchanting journey really NivRen are so magical yaar. YOu know I am crying while writing but then again I am remembering those old days and smiling if anyone sees me like this they will think I am gone crazy.
Just now remembered how Rachu used to swing lik pedulum positivity and then negativity and our Rachu's theories oh mindblowing LOL kya theories likh thi thi.

and me, Ketty, Aashvee and Shova used to give all these names to all characters. I remember the day I said about Golum and precious everyone had a blast LOL

and we married girls used to say we found our Viren and you will find yours one day don't worry.

I miss those days so muchCryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeminu2011gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Millie wonderful post I just loved it very much and it is really a very meaningful post and u did a mindblowing job hat's off to you. I agree with you we got beautiful couple in NivRen. Kinshuk did outstanding job as Viren and Nivi did beautiful job as Nivi.

prajeeminu2011gmann2010anjubalamoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Minu, almost everyone here joined the forum the same way dearSmile. I was just like you a silent reader but then I saw NAvi,Anju, Suchi, Rachu, Zarmeen discuss and joined them. Actually me and Ketty joined at the same time and I think we finished 1000 posts at the same time too those were the days.

But it was so enchanting journey really NivRen are so magical yaar. YOu know I am crying while writing but then again I am remembering those old days and smiling if anyone sees me like this they will think I am gone crazy.
Just now remembered how Rachu used to swing lik pedulum positivity and then negativity and our Rachu's theories oh mindblowing LOL kya theories likh thi thi.

and me, Ketty, Aashvee and Shova used to give all these names to all characters. I remember the day I said about Golum and precious everyone had a blast LOL

and we married girls used to say we found our Viren and you will find yours one day don't worry.

Oh I really love u why u reminded me the old golden period I know I use to get negative and say I will never watch CCBM then our trimurti You anju and Navz use to pacify me and bring me back to positive end. I use to love u all I just can't forget those days. I will also keep missing those days. I am missing Navz so much as she was the one because of whom I started analysing Viren's character. Initially I use to post few questions and Navz use analyse it and now she has left the forum completely.

prajeeminu2011milee1014gmann2010anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Milee, aaj to tumne soch liya hai mujhko baar baar rulane ka.. Thori der sambhala apne aap ko, went away from forum for some time and I was ok..Now I come back and this again.. I am again crying... I am missing all of you so much and our old days.. Hope you all have a wonderful life ahead. And we will meet here on forum if CCBM continues.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeminu2011milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Miliee wht u did yaar ? u made me cry . Yaar u made me remember each n everythng frm d begginning . sach kaha yaar KYA DIN THE VOH , I still can't forget hu much i used 2 enjoy al d convo , all analysis , all mazaak , jokes , angryness , bashing n all . I seriouslyy miss them yaar n afger ccbm ends I will miss it more . ohh while writting also i m cryngg . Why why Ct's n RS did dis 2 us yaar . They ruined such a beautiful show whch had d 200% capability of becoming no1 .

I seriouslyy feel for actors n especiallyy for Kinshuk who joined d show late but when he joined , just frm there he changed everythng n if now god forbids his character of Viren is been killed ( Oh it shatters me 2 even thnk abt tht ) kinny ka toh pata nahi but I surelyy will never ever forgive them 2 d d same thng again wid tht poor guy who gave so much 2 d show .

minu2011milee1014anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie wonderful post I just loved it very much and it is really a very meaningful post and u did a mindblowing job hat's off to you. I agree with you we got beautiful couple in NivRen. Kinshuk did outstanding job as Viren and Nivi did beautiful job as Nivi.
Rachu jaan, my sweet little pendulumLOL. I remember everyday itwas same with you and then we had to get you back on track.
Sabkay sab tumharay peeche kya hogaya Rachu don't cross the dark sideLOL. The most I miss is your theories dear, we all loved them so much.

I agree with whatever you said about Kinshuk and Neha. I will miss you so much.

prajeeminu2011anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh I really love u why u reminded me the old golden period I know I use to get negative and say I will never watch CCBM then our trimurti You anju and Navz use to pacify me and bring me back to positive end. I use to love u all I just can't forget those days. I will also keep missing those days. I am missing Navz so much as she was the one because of whom I started analysing Viren's character. Initially I use to post few questions and Navz use analyse it and now she has left the forum completely.
Yes, Navi is the GuruSmile for all the NivReniacs and then its Mahi and we all joined the team. Really miss those golden days so much.
THat is the reason my topic name is like that.

Aashvee gave us that name, and we were so overwhelmed that day. Oh remember your questions list even afterwards you had question list for us every day.
Rachu I remember you were the one who always used to say that CT's will show Viren as stalker because Nivi is not suspecting him and his dialogues are so confusing and we all used to tell you No he loves her so much and its not going to happen. Phir tum kehti oh yes, you girls are right, he can't.

Those really were golden days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeminu2011Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index