Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Millie wonderful post I just loved it very much and it is really a very meaningful post and u did a mindblowing job hat's off to you. I agree with you we got beautiful couple in NivRen. Kinshuk did outstanding job as Viren and Nivi did beautiful job as Nivi.

Rachu jaan, my sweet little pendulum😆. I remember everyday itwas same with you and then we had to get you back on track.
Sabkay sab tumharay peeche kya hogaya Rachu don't cross the dark side😆. The most I miss is your theories dear, we all loved them so much.

I agree with whatever you said about Kinshuk and Neha. I will miss you so much.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Oh I really love u why u reminded me the old golden period I know I use to get negative and say I will never watch CCBM then our trimurti You anju and Navz use to pacify me and bring me back to positive end. I use to love u all I just can't forget those days. I will also keep missing those days. I am missing Navz so much as she was the one because of whom I started analysing Viren's character. Initially I use to post few questions and Navz use analyse it and now she has left the forum completely.

Yes, Navi is the Guru😊 for all the NivReniacs and then its Mahi and we all joined the team. Really miss those golden days so much.
THat is the reason my topic name is like that.

Aashvee gave us that name, and we were so overwhelmed that day. Oh remember your questions list even afterwards you had question list for us every day.
Rachu I remember you were the one who always used to say that CT's will show Viren as stalker because Nivi is not suspecting him and his dialogues are so confusing and we all used to tell you No he loves her so much and its not going to happen. Phir tum kehti oh yes, you girls are right, he can't.

Those really were golden days.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, aaj to tumne soch liya hai mujhko baar baar rulane ka.. Thori der sambhala apne aap ko, went away from forum for some time and I was ok..Now I come back and this again.. I am again crying... I am missing all of you so much and our old days.. Hope you all have a wonderful life ahead. And we will meet here on forum if CCBM continues.

Nahi Anju, to stop my tears I am remembering those golden days and smiling. I wanted to share my happiness tht is the reason I am writing all those here. Please don't get sad but enjoy remembering those fun and sweet times were we all had a blast every passing day.
I miss the whole gang but those memories are so sweet that it just brings smile on my face.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Miliee wht u did yaar ? u made me cry . Yaar u made me remember each n everythng frm d begginning . sach kaha yaar KYA DIN THE VOH , I still can't forget hu much i used 2 enjoy al d convo , all analysis , all mazaak , jokes , angryness , bashing n all . I seriouslyy miss them yaar n afger ccbm ends I will miss it more . ohh while writting also i m cryngg . Why why Ct's n RS did dis 2 us yaar . They ruined such a beautiful show whch had d 200% capability of becoming no1 .

I seriouslyy feel for actors n especiallyy for Kinshuk who joined d show late but when he joined , just frm there he changed everythng n if now god forbids his character of Viren is been killed ( Oh it shatters me 2 even thnk abt tht ) kinny ka toh pata nahi but I surelyy will never ever forgive them 2 d d same thng again wid tht poor guy who gave so much 2 d show .

Monicaaa oh my darling😆😉, sweetie I will definitely miss your Kinshuk drooling for sure. Sanju, Saniha and you were the first one's I came to know where Kinshuk droolers😆 and that too from Rachu. She used to tease you girls so much.

No MOni, don't you think like that, nothing will happen to Viren. Even if CT's do this (hopefully no) I don't want you to get depressed rather enjoy Viren just as he was on the first day "Killer Dude"
Please take care dear.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Milee your post was like a trip down memory lane. Missed those old days. We had dissected each and every small gesture of every character in CCBM. I don't think I ever done that before for any show. Had a blast while it lasted. I hope you enjoy your time in India. Have a safe journey sweetie. 
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello milee,
I have read your post and everyones response aswell and I feel very emotional. I am a very sensitive girl and today after returning from work I came onto the forum just for the update, but it it has almost left me in tears. Everyone is down and upset that I am feeling the pain and sadness aswell.
Just like you and all the others I fell in love with Nivren from the first bridge scene. I fell in love with kinshuk, I loved him in bidaai, but as viren I just loved this bad boy image. I just couldn't wait until nivren fell in love and before I knew it I was addicted to this couple and the show.
I hope you do come back as we all need each other and this forum will be incomplete without all you(us) loyal NivRenlovers.Edited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Minu, almost everyone here joined the forum the same way dear😊. I was just like you a silent reader but then I saw NAvi,Anju, Suchi, Rachu, Zarmeen discuss and joined them. Actually me and Ketty joined at the same time and I think we finished 1000 posts at the same time too those were the days.

But it was so enchanting journey really NivRen are so magical yaar. YOu know I am crying while writing but then again I am remembering those old days and smiling if anyone sees me like this they will think I am gone crazy.
Just now remembered how Rachu used to swing lik pedulum positivity and then negativity and our Rachu's theories oh mindblowing 😆 kya theories likh thi thi.

and me, Ketty, Aashvee and Shova used to give all these names to all characters. I remember the day I said about Golum and precious everyone had a blast 😆

and we married girls used to say we found our Viren and you will find yours one day don't worry.

I miss those days so much😭😭😭

Oh Milee, -- kya aad dilaya!  I do remember the golum days - i was a silent reader then, and the naming of DD and GM (green monster, no?).  And those long posts by Navs, Anju and you trying to drag Rach back to positivity. Oh yeah, those pendulum swings were such fun.  Navz was so sure till the very very very end that Viren could never be the real stalker.  As were you and Anju.  Finding all kinds of permutations and combinations about Jaal, YD, that convinced us all that most of the stalking *had* to have been done by someone else...it was so reassuring and so persuasive.  Loved all the insights about family, and love and all the fun with the songs and the scenes...I remember Ketty and payal and Ashly's posts as well.  Simran's too. Nandu the bandu... and of course Suchi's lovely ff and road trip jo abhi tak incomplete hai.  (the other day she stopped by Abidah's thread and I begged her to consider telling us (if and when she felt like it) what happened that night after Nivi and Viren's awesome day in the hills, after their first hug and rolling in the snow and then that mesmerizing drive back with kabhi kabhi playing on the car radio, later Nivi dressed in white and gold, looking with tirchhe eyes at Viren's wet hair...so...what happened later???)

Yes, it was really fun -- and inspiring!

A big thank you to you all!!  Now I am so grateful that we have Abidah's awesome ff, Asma's amazing scenes, and the wonderful writing of Faiza, Sana, Sonal, Yati and Suman, and the lovely VMs, collages and threads...thank god for that!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You have surely amazed me Minu... WOW.. You seriously read our posts and you remember them all.. Really those were the golden days. Sahi mein "Jaane kahan gaye woh din". Yes we were 200% sure that Viren is not the stalker. But RS and creatives proved us wrong. I think they used to read our posts and do totally opposite of it. I still believe initial stalkings were not done by Viren.

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

You have surely amazed me Minu... WOW.. You seriously read our posts and you remember them all..

I think they used to read our posts and do totally opposite of it. I still believe initial stalkings were not done by Viren.

Awww Anju -- I'm embarrassed now!!😳  See I did read those threads -- from the time NivRen got married I think...But seriously, that is why I joined -- I loved them so much - I didn't use to venture into too many threads, but read the Nivren one religiously those days.  It took me through some dark days of my own and was the only source of community for a while...am grateful for that.

Me too. I still not believe the early stalking was done by Viren...am glad Abidah proved us right even if RS did not!!