Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Milee what an awesome post... U made me cry reading it... U have some magic in your writing always... U re create it every tym u write, be it any topic... I just enjoy reading your posts... Thanks for entertaining us with such lovely posts and making us cry too...
And yeah as u said, we gotta thank the one and only KM for potraying Viren Sood sooo damn welll... I surely miss the old days... I became a regular viewer of CCBM because of KM!!! He was the man who created the magic in Ccbm... I would love to thank all those who brought out such a character known as Viren Sood!!
I will soo badly miss this show and all the fun we had on the forum... My life used to be surrounded with Ccbm and the forum... After the show ends i would run down to write about that day's episode... I made great frnds here too... Will miss all of them...
Milee this post of yours speaks for every active member of this show... Guess everyone feels the same like you do... Loved ur post.. And thanks for giving everyone of us a chance to express our feelings with such a great emotional topic... Love ya...
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Dear Anju -- so kind of you to say nice things about my writing.  Wish I could believe it!!  But I know what you mean.  When I was a silent reader sometime before I joined, I used to love your, Milee's Nav's suchi's, payal's, Ashly, Simran, Rachus' Faiza's and other's posts.  The beauty of that writing and discussion is what made me want to join...!  wish it had continued and not ended after I started participating! Still it was so magical what you all had!

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Such a beautiful post Milee.  dil bhar aaya.  you'll be really missed, just as much as NivRen will be missed.  I have been on the forum only since Feb, but have cherished the friendships I have seen here ...and your words in this post show why...

Just the other day, after thursday's lovely episode I had written that there was a feeling of deep sadness mixed in with the happiness of that beautiful NivRen reconciliation...kuch to badal gaya hai. Especially aaj ke episode ke baad,  dil mein dard to ho raha hai, as Anju said. Hard to see how things can be the same again.  But still, feel so grateful to have been on this crazy NivRen journey together!!

Oh thanks Minu, I know you joined us late but we still had great time with you. REally this journey had everything involved in one package and we all really enjoyed it. I oh nono we all wished we had this journey for a long time but sometimes some journey come to end very quickly specially the journey we loved so much as we will forget the time.
Lets all hope that we will meet sometime soon and have another journey filled with much more exictement.

Thank you Minu, but don't worry too much. I know its easy to say but hard to follow but lets take one day at a time. Take care dear.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Milee what an awesome post... U made me cry reading it... U have some magic in your writing always... U re create it every tym u write, be it any topic... I just enjoy reading your posts... Thanks for entertaining us with such lovely posts and making us cry too...
And yeah as u said, we gotta thank the one and only KM for potraying Viren Sood sooo damn welll... I surely miss the old days... I became a regular viewer of CCBM because of KM!!! He was the man who created the magic in Ccbm... I would love to thank all those who brought out such a character known as Viren Sood!!
I will soo badly miss this show and all the fun we had on the forum... My life used to be surrounded with Ccbm and the forum... After the show ends i would run down to write about that day's episode... I made great frnds here too... Will miss all of them...
Milee this post of yours speaks for every active member of this show... Guess everyone feels the same like you do... Loved ur post.. And thanks for giving everyone of us a chance to express our feelings with such a great emotional topic... Love ya...

Oh Ekta, its so overwhelming. Thanks dear for enjoying my posts and for your sweet comments.
Yes, as Yati says I know my NivReniancs along with our NivRen so well๐Ÿ˜† she is so sweet to say that but its true for each and every NivReniac because we got so used to each oterh for so long yes, it was very short time but still it feels as if we know each other for so long and the passion we share is such sweet passion that is the reason we all know each other so well and understand what's going on in other's mind.

Thank you once again for your comment and take care.

prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

OH sweetie, no crying remember the old times and bring a smile on your face. I remember the day you wrote about your engagement๐Ÿ˜† everyone where worried about what Viren was doing stalking his wife and all tensed and you kept on writing "I have good news" no body cared I think it was ketty or mahi or rachu or is it Ashly what is it then yo usaid about your engagement and everyone were so happy for you and congratulated.

I hope you have wonderful life ahead dear.

Oh Milee... those were the wondeful days... :) i still remember every bit of that day... :) Even in one of the NivRen threads intro Mahi shared this news with everyone and i felt too glad with all your wishes... Miss my all sweeties... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by prajee - 12 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Minu, almost everyone here joined the forum the same way dear๐Ÿ˜Š. I was just like you a silent reader but then I saw NAvi,Anju, Suchi, Rachu, Zarmeen discuss and joined them. Actually me and Ketty joined at the same time and I think we finished 1000 posts at the same time too those were the days.

But it was so enchanting journey really NivRen are so magical yaar. YOu know I am crying while writing but then again I am remembering those old days and smiling if anyone sees me like this they will think I am gone crazy.
Just now remembered how Rachu used to swing lik pedulum positivity and then negativity and our Rachu's theories oh mindblowing ๐Ÿ˜† kya theories likh thi thi.

and me, Ketty, Aashvee and Shova used to give all these names to all characters. I remember the day I said about Golum and precious everyone had a blast ๐Ÿ˜†

and we married girls used to say we found our Viren and you will find yours one day don't worry.

I miss those days so much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Millie wonderful post I just loved it very much and it is really a very meaningful post and u did a mindblowing job hat's off to you. I agree with you we got beautiful couple in NivRen. Kinshuk did outstanding job as Viren and Nivi did beautiful job as Nivi.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Minu, almost everyone here joined the forum the same way dear๐Ÿ˜Š. I was just like you a silent reader but then I saw NAvi,Anju, Suchi, Rachu, Zarmeen discuss and joined them. Actually me and Ketty joined at the same time and I think we finished 1000 posts at the same time too those were the days.

But it was so enchanting journey really NivRen are so magical yaar. YOu know I am crying while writing but then again I am remembering those old days and smiling if anyone sees me like this they will think I am gone crazy.
Just now remembered how Rachu used to swing lik pedulum positivity and then negativity and our Rachu's theories oh mindblowing ๐Ÿ˜† kya theories likh thi thi.

and me, Ketty, Aashvee and Shova used to give all these names to all characters. I remember the day I said about Golum and precious everyone had a blast ๐Ÿ˜†

and we married girls used to say we found our Viren and you will find yours one day don't worry.

I miss those days so much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oh I really love u why u reminded me the old golden period I know I use to get negative and say I will never watch CCBM then our trimurti You anju and Navz use to pacify me and bring me back to positive end. I use to love u all I just can't forget those days. I will also keep missing those days. I am missing Navz so much as she was the one because of whom I started analysing Viren's character. Initially I use to post few questions and Navz use analyse it and now she has left the forum completely.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Milee, aaj to tumne soch liya hai mujhko baar baar rulane ka.. Thori der sambhala apne aap ko, went away from forum for some time and I was ok..Now I come back and this again.. I am again crying... I am missing all of you so much and our old days.. Hope you all have a wonderful life ahead. And we will meet here on forum if CCBM continues.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Miliee wht u did yaar ? u made me cry . Yaar u made me remember each n everythng frm d begginning . sach kaha yaar KYA DIN THE VOH , I still can't forget hu much i used 2 enjoy al d convo , all analysis , all mazaak , jokes , angryness , bashing n all . I seriouslyy miss them yaar n afger ccbm ends I will miss it more . ohh while writting also i m cryngg . Why why Ct's n RS did dis 2 us yaar . They ruined such a beautiful show whch had d 200% capability of becoming no1 .

I seriouslyy feel for actors n especiallyy for Kinshuk who joined d show late but when he joined , just frm there he changed everythng n if now god forbids his character of Viren is been killed ( Oh it shatters me 2 even thnk abt tht ) kinny ka toh pata nahi but I surelyy will never ever forgive them 2 d d same thng again wid tht poor guy who gave so much 2 d show .