Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

JAANE KAHAA GAYE WOH DIN!!!!!!!!!

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Woh sharaarat, badmaashi, masoomiyat, dosti, pyaar, deewangee, paagalpan, apnapann kaisay bool sakthe hai!!!!!!!!!!

Har pal hamein bohut yaad ayegi woh har ek lamha aur har ek baath har ek scene aur har ek dialogue bohut yaad ayegi.

Those days filled with mischief, flirting, love, friendship, happiness, protection, simplicity, intensity, passion, compassion and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS WILL BE CHERISHED FOREVER AND EVER. The Journey was so enchanting, exquisite and magnificient. It was a ride full of all possible emotions and I along with my friends really enjoyed it.

Thank you very much Kinshuk Mahajan and Neha Sargam for portraying NivRen so beautifully. Thank you Sabaji, Directorji & Rajanji for giving us NivRen. I wish you all Good Luck in your future projects and may God Bless you with success in your life.

A special thanks to Sabaji for creating Viren Sood with so much intrigue attached to the character, and a special thanks to Kinshuk Mahajan for pouring life to Viren's character. Kinshuk you are one versatile actor, keep up the good work dear. To tell you all the truth I started watching CCBM just for Nivi and Naintaradadi but I was never addicted to it. Nivi, I wanted to see her character development and Naintaradadi reminds me of my Mother so I started watching but was never addicted, if I missed one or two episodes I used to catch up with it later, sometimes it happened that I used to watch all the episodes of the week in one day and be done with it but the day Viren entered, when he looks at Nivi while giving her chunri back and then when Nivi was hanging on the bridge and he grabs her hand and looks her in the eye as if to say "Don't you dare leave my hand, I will protect you but you have to trust me" his eyes spoke volume in that scene and his body language showed so much as if "he felt his life is leaving him". And that's it Viren Sood captured my attention and I was crazy about him (He is the second fictional character I am so crazy about, I wanted to see what this character is all about and he never disappointed me but CT's did disappoint me and I can never forget that). Then in the same scene Nivi, our sweet & innocent Nivi who used to run as far as possible looking at a stranger completely trusted a stranger whom she doesnot even know or met before that minute, yes people can say that she had to trust him otherwise fall from the bridge but for me it was different, their relation of trust started from that moment. That scene had two effects on me one Viren Sood captured my attention and then NivRen happened for me. I was completely clean bowled, they were strangers yet they were not. And so the journey began full of roller coaster ride and I got addicted to CCBM completely so much so that I sometimes ignored my poor dear husband LOL. And then along with Viren Sood came you guys into the picture.

I was silent reader before Viren came into picture but when I saw Navi write about Viren that day, she thought just like me and then next couple of days read what you girls specially Navi, Anju, Zarmeen, Rachu, Suchi, Mahi discussed and wanted to share my thoughts too so I joined and so it began journey of NivReniacs. I found so many friends and fellow NivReniacs who are as crazy about Viren and NivRen as I was the first day I saw them together.  

Thank you to all my friends and fellow NivReniacs here on the forum; I had a blast with all of you. I feel blessed and honored to found you all. I had such a lovely & wonderful time every day from past few months chatting, discussing, predicting, crying, laughing, dreaming, imagining and getting mad at CT's along with you all. You all are very very talented people; I loved each and every one's work, your live updates, fully detailed updates with comments, VM's, FF's, special scenes, Analysis, Collages, Siggies and many more. I do really appreciate your work and your time. Hopefully, we will meet again please do take care of yourselves and enjoy life. Thank you all for being my friends and sharing your thoughts and talents with me.

I will miss you all so much but I will always treasure these memories, lots of love and hugs.

Milee

PS: Sorry girls, I actually had some pictures but don't know why Icould not past them, they were all NivRen's old scenes which we all are so attached to. YOu can piture them in your mind because I know we remember each scene as it was just yesterday.
Changed topic name for you Anju.

Edited by milee1014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Milee, you are making me cry again.. Your this post and the subject - My final post - is making me feel as if you are taking away something from me... A part of me is going away...
Please please do not write like this.. Never say FINAL.. You never know where and when we will again meet... Hope you will come back to forum once you are back from India.. Aaj, first scene ne mujh mein se kuch le liya and now this post of yours... Why life is like this ?
Milee, I hope this is not the end of our relation but the beginning of it...
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will miss your postings Milee have fun in India.
milee1014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, you are making me cry again.. Your this post and the subject - My final post - is making me feel as if you are taking away something from me... A part of me is going away...

Please please do not write like this.. Never say FINAL.. You never know where and when we will again meet... Hope you will come back to forum once you are back from India.. Aaj, first scene ne mujh mein se kuch le liya and now this post of yours... Why life is like this ?
Milee, I hope this is not the end of our relation but the beginning of it...

Anju, sorry it made you cry "I am holding my ears". Its never an end my dear sister from different mother, its always a new beginning.
I will never forget you guys, you all became part of my daily life from September 2010.
I will definitely keep in touch with you.

If CCBM is still on when I come back I will definitely come back on the forum but we will still keep in touch.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Milee... we have had enough heart breaking things for one day...please don't say this is ur final post...
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milee1014

Anju, sorry it made you cry "I am holding my ears". Its never an end my dear sister from different mother, its always a new beginning.
I will never forget you guys, you all became part of my daily life from September 2010.
I will definitely keep in touch with you.

If CCBM is still on when I come back I will definitely come back on the forum but we will still keep in touch.

@bold - this has made me cry more.. 😭... as I am going to miss you and our NiVren.. our Viren.. He is not going to be same now.. Don't know when we will be able to see his masti, fun, jokes etc..as Nivi will be in a mental shock ... Pata nahin kya hoga..
"achanak mere dil mein dard utha. aisa laga jaise dil dooba ja raha ho. mein doctor ke paas gayi aur usne kaha mujhe dil ki bimari hai.." 😭😭😭
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww milee diii your post has brought tears in my eyes diii
dont say this is your last post diii  we will miss you your post
have fun in india diii love you take kare
milee1014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

@bold - this has made me cry more.. 😭... as I am going to miss you and our NiVren.. our Viren.. He is not going to be same now.. Don't know when we will be able to see his masti, fun, jokes etc..as Nivi will be in a mental shock ... Pata nahin kya hoga..
"achanak mere dil mein dard utha. aisa laga jaise dil dooba ja raha ho. mein doctor ke paas gayi aur usne kaha mujhe dil ki bimari hai.." 😭😭😭

Anju, didn't I tell you from Friday I had this feeling in my heart as if something's not right. bohut baichaini horahi hai yaar. Really we got so emotionally attached to the characters and also with each other its painful.

I remember my thread I opened for NivRen "NivREn-Frienship a rainbow between two hearts" it was you, Rachu, Ketty, Zarmeen, Payal, Suchi, Simi, Shova, Aashvee who asked me to fill in for Navi and Mahi. IN the introduction I wrote that NivRen started the friendship and its because of NivRen we became friends and the rainbow of friendship connected our hearts. Lets keep that rainbow of friendship every so bright and ever so colorful.

Sach kaha tum nay don't know when we will see that Viren back and what's the fate of our NivRen.

anjubala thumbnail
Milee, mein kabhi bhi woh purane din nahin bhool sakti... woh hamare threads, discussions, chats..omg... we had a blast dissecting each and every expression of each and every character of CCBM. Woh sab khatam ho gaya.. pata nahin kiski nazar lag gayi... woh sab purane log chale gaye yahan se... aur ab tum bhi ja rahi ho. shayad mein bhi nahin aayungi... I cannot bear this anymore... bye..
milee1014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Milee... we have had enough heart breaking things for one day...please don't say this is ur final post...

Raj, sorry for making you sad. Galti maaf kardo please