India-Forums

Any D Sir fans in NYC? (Page 6)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

I'll introduce him to the world of sushi..he has no choice. Big smile

Please pimp don't whiten him up..I like my best friend the way he is..pure Indian and locha full.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile If D sir ever comes to New York, the first thing I'll do is say "look there D sir' and then while he is looking I'll snatch his passport away and hide it so he can never go back...Tongue

ROFL Don't you dare do that before he meets me. You can dream about doing that after he meets me..LOL I am going to get him into the city..and start the rallies and chants..his 1000 dance classes..woo woo.. and I shall introduce him to the world of IF and make him more savvy..so that he can talk to his fans..what say guys? Cool

Payal9

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue I would take D sir to eat falafel...Tongue oye pimp D sir veggi hein...Tongue

Veggie sushi pan hoy che! Tongue

Oh and i shall become his certified paparazzi, ow oww.

na na you're gonna break your cam outta excitement..I gotta search for someone else to take over this job..you gotta be in front of the cam not behind it..remember? :P

I think a video would be more appropriate in such a scenario-Rendezvous with DDD DSir
BECAUSE all the pictures would seem to show people in motion..everything blurry..too much screaming and all going on..trust me, I have it all visualized in my head..

ANKIT, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO REACT WHEN YOU SEE HIM [other than stealing his passport LOL]? Big smile
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Immma make him try some pasta..and lasagna..woo woo..I wonder if he'll ask me 'yeh kya locha hai bhai..sab kuch saath mein milake sabsi mandi banadi hai' ROFL that would sound more like a D thing to sayy..AAIICH. Embarrassed

Payal9

Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
you guys are crazy ROFL someone forward this thread to D-sirr!!!!!
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
My goodness! I read through all those pages ROFL I'm now seriously wanting to go to NYC to see if D Sir comes there ROFL
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

My goodness! I read through all those pages ROFL I'm now seriously wanting to go to NYC to see if D Sir comes there ROFL

naww I am going to get him to come to me, or detour his plane..LOL unless someone is feeling FREE enough to sponsor me to NYC..Cool

I need to be there to AAIICH with him. Our rendezvous has been guaranteed by the mystic forces. Blushing

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 09 May 2011 at 7:48pm

tulipbaby53

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
P.S- I think I am going to tell Dsir to sponsor Jeetu Rutu to get them with him, and convince Manish also..that would be a ROCKING Dhinchaak meeting. HONESTLY, IF THAT EVER WORKS OUT, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE  TAKEN TO THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS PLACE AND TREATED WELL! I guarantee! LOL I will ensure that they get fooltoo fatakly entertained..so much so that they decide to take me with them..LOL 

HEY PIMP, wanna contribute in my plan to make sure they announce us to be officially part of their "team"  and probably take us with them? :P Blushing

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 09 May 2011 at 7:52pm

tulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index