India-Forums

Any D Sir fans in NYC? (Page 14)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I wasn't saying anything like that!! I was just talking in general. Uff...I've had a long day, and I was just saying what was on my mind at the time. 

LOL don't worry...no one took offense!! I figured  you would think that after reading the post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achieve1

!

HEY, can you msg for a NA tour? :P He needs to come to Canada !!! Or else I need a way to get to NYC..LOL which would be how I don't know.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I wasn't saying anything like that!! I was just talking in general. Uff...I've had a long day, and I was just saying what was on my mind at the time. 

LOL don't worry...no one took offense!! I figured  you would think that after reading the post.

Now that I re-read my post I see that I sound so mean! Sorry about that everyone. It's truly been a long day...semester...life!

charmz517

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

!

HEY, can you msg for a NA tour? :P He needs to come to Canada !!! Or else I need a way to get to NYC..LOL which would be how I don't know.

yeah..i'm basically gonna find out if there are any plans yet for a tour, if not, then I have to find ways to convince them that our side of the world has plenty of D sir fans who are all willing to go see him perform...problem is, I can't just direct these event managers to inda-forums.com to show them wat kind of fans he has...they'll think im crazy...(even though I kinda am crazy when it comes to D sir...LOL)

Plus I know there are plenty of other fans who don't come to this site...so..lets see what they say...if they even say anything to begin with =/

charmz517

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

!

yeah..i'm basically gonna find out if there are any plans yet for a tour, if not, then I have to find ways to convince them that our side of the world has plenty of D sir fans who are all willing to go see him perform...problem is, I can't just direct these event managers to inda-forums.com to show them wat kind of fans he has...they'll think im crazy...(even though I kinda am crazy when it comes to D sir...LOL)

Plus I know there are plenty of other fans who don't come to this site...so..lets see what they say...if they even say anything to begin with =/

I think that we need to show them the craze and support for him though..that might compel them to get him..because they will make lots of money..I am sure they all know how popular he is...that's no joke..haha if they are affiliated with zee I mean..in every episode, the audience is screaming his name even if he just comes on stage in a group performance or whatever.LOL
achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

!

I think that we need to show them the craze and support for him though..that might compel them to get him..because they will make lots of money..I am sure they all know how popular he is...that's no joke..haha if they are affiliated with zee I mean..in every episode, the audience is screaming his name even if he just comes on stage in a group performance or whatever.LOL

if anything...im just gonna send them the link to D Sir's audition performance loll LOL

ThatOneGuy

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Just to give an update - I sent out an email to the Zee Network's office that they have here in NY.  Hope for the best everyone Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Just to give an update - I sent out an email to the Zee Network's office that they have here in NY.  Hope for the best everyone Wink

I'm going to contact Fun Asia over here later today. Let's see if John replies me. LOL

Finally done with my college, so I can focus on other things LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index