Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: charmz517

Wow!! Achieve you rock! 👏 I really hope your request is looked into and we get to see him!!!

I haven't been able to go through all the posts, but I read some about getting D to come to the U.S... specifically NYC!! =) So exciting if that happenS!! ⭐️

thanks 😊 ...yeah I hope they take me seriously...I tried to sound as professional as I could in my message so that I don't sound like a typical fan who just wants an autograph...hopefully they don't ignore it =)

It'll def be exciting if D sir comes, not only for us fans, but I think it'll give him great international exposure. Who knows, what if he wants to extend D Virus and open up a branch here? Maybe we can be in charge of running it! 😉
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: achieve1

thanks 😊 ...yeah I hope they take me seriously...I tried to sound as professional as I could in my message so that I don't sound like a typical fan who just wants an autograph...hopefully they don't ignore it =)

It'll def be exciting if D sir comes, not only for us fans, but I think it'll give him great international exposure. Who knows, what if he wants to extend D Virus and open up a branch here? Maybe we can be in charge of running it! 😉

AHHH!! Wishful thinking!! I would certainly jump at that opportunity in a nano second!! lol ⭐️
I was looking for several indian organiziations in the city, and I came across aich.org 😆 my excitement level dropped after i found out it was for native indians.

Btw, that academy would be on fire! And that would also mean more visits to NYC from the CEO himself 😆
achieve1 thumbnail
hey guys..for those who may have some time one their hands and are interested in helping bring D sir along for a performance/event/anything related to D sir in North America region, I would like to make a request..

Since I don't have a facebook account, I can't really communicate with Zee Networks via facebook or other social media that they are more active in. So for those who can, would you kindly find any relevant facebook pages and send them a message regarding whether they would be able to assist in this matter or direct us to somebody who can?

I already have a message written (which I have sent to 2-3 people so far, at least 1 more by next week hopefully), so if you do manage to get in contact with them, just PM me and let me know what the situation is and i'll definitely be able to help out with what needs to be said if needed.

I even sent a message to Dance India Dance's youtube channel lol..but i'm 90% sure that people who manage that channel don't read the messages...It's best if we can get in touch with an upper-level management position member directly...thanks guys 😊
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I still have not gotten a reply from Pankaj on my FB account, so I'm think he ignored it. Anyone else who has an FB account should SPAM his account 🤣

Oh and achieve1, please give me the names of people, and I will send them a message!! 
achieve1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I still have not gotten a reply from Pankaj on my FB account, so I'm think he ignored it. Anyone else who has an FB account should SPAM his account 🤣

Oh and achieve1, please give me the names of people, and I will send them a message!! 

Yeah, pankaj never replied to my email either =/ ...

Ok, so in the following link, there are a couple of people from Zee TVs senior management...i'm not sure if any of them have FB accounts, or other points of contact, but if you have time, take a look..

http://www.zeetelevision.com/about-us/key-executives.html

Here are also some of Zee Network's employees from Linkedln page...I think we should try and get in touch with some of them also...

http://www.linkedin.com/company/zee-network

Thanks a lot =)
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, pankaj never replied to my email either =/ ...

Ok, so in the following link, there are a couple of people from Zee TVs senior management...i'm not sure if any of them have FB accounts, or other points of contact, but if you have time, take a look..

http://www.zeetelevision.com/about-us/key-executives.html

Here are also some of Zee Network's employees from Linkedln page...I think we should try and get in touch with some of them also...

http://www.linkedin.com/company/zee-network

Thanks a lot =)

Alright, I'll look into this tomorrow. 😃
achieve1 thumbnail
contacted FIA (Federation of Indians Association) and the association of Indians in America...

contacted FIA (Federation of Indians Association) and the association of Indians in America...

Woohoo!
Dude your avi is on fireee! ❤️
achieve1 thumbnail
lol thanks pimp...actually ended up doing it myself =)