India-Forums

Any D Sir fans in NYC? (Page 11)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by PimpJuice

Tulip don't forget to mention nyc Blushing and hopefully that bhailog is real :S

I told him World Tour (especially USA) LOL 

NOOO SAAAY NORTH AMERICA= Canada

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Tulip don't forget to mention nyc Blushing and hopefully that bhailog is real :S

Oh I already sent it! You and Noor both requested Canada. If he replies me, I will surely urge Canada and USA. Big smile
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Oh I already sent it! You and Noor both requested Canada. If he replies me, I will surely urge Canada and USA. Big smile

OMG YEAH BECAUSE THEY"RE RIGHT BESIDE EACH OTHER..you only need to cross the border..and if you have either of their visa, you can enter the other part..is that right ?:P I believe so..
OMG PLEASE TELL THEM CANADA. AHHH I REALLY NEED TO MEET THAT PUNK.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

OMG YEAH BECAUSE THEY"RE RIGHT BESIDE EACH OTHER..you only need to cross the border..and if you have either of their visa, you can enter the other part..is that right ?:P I believe so..
OMG PLEASE TELL THEM CANADA. AHHH I REALLY NEED TO MEET THAT PUNK.

No, actually you need a visa for each country you visit I believe, but it is not hard to get it! If he does not reply to me by tomorrow, then I need everyone with an FB ID to spam his inbox ROFL
achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
loll..i hope this works...
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achieve1

Yeah, otherwise you might have create an FB to help out D Sir fans overseas! LOL
achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Yeah, otherwise you might have create an FB to help out D Sir fans overseas! LOL

lol ya i know...i always told myself that I'm gonna refrain from making a FB account..mainly cuz i dont wanna get caught up in all its drama n stuff...i was told many many times over the past couple years by friends and family to get one.. (even my own aunt told me to make one LOL LOL ) ..but for D Sir, i'm willing to go that far all day everyday =)
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

lol ya i know...i always told myself that I'm gonna refrain from making a FB account..mainly cuz i dont wanna get caught up in all its drama n stuff...i was told many many times over the past couple years by friends and family to get one.. (even my own aunt told me to make one LOL LOL ) ..but for D Sir, i'm willing to go that far all day everyday =)

I know what you mean! I was really anti-FB, but I had to get one for this organization at school because they only communicated through FB. Then my friends all found me on there, and then I got sucked in. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index