Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Ohhh you're joking 🤣

LOLL!!! 🤣
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
roflll...you think that if Mihir REALLY talked to D several times, the forum would not be flooded with multiple threads about the same topic? :P 

Tulip, tum bhi naa..ANOTHER LOCHA! 😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

roflll...you think that if Mihir REALLY talked to D several times, the forum would not be flooded with multiple threads about the same topic? :P 

Tulip, tum bhi naa..ANOTHER LOCHA! 😆

I'm locha and seedha like D Sir ðŸ˜³ What people tell me I believe (for the most part). 😆
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
umm...any other ideas guys?? 😕 ...kind of feel like we're not really getting anywhere lol
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: achieve1

umm...any other ideas guys?? 😕 ...kind of feel like we're not really getting anywhere lol

I know, but it's really hard b/c we don't have any real connections ðŸ˜† My father's cousin used to run shows and bring people, but he doesn't talk to my dad for some strange reason. There's no way I can contact him about this. ðŸ˜†
ME TOO! I'm in withdrawal already -_-
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pimp

ME TOO! I'm in withdrawal already -_-

yea.. =/  ...btw, did you have any time to look up any other potential organizations we can contact? ..i still want to keep this running...and hopefully AICHieve my goal of bringing D sir here .. =)
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah, I'm also missing D Sir, Rutu, and Vaishu...actually, I miss a lot of the others too!! 
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: achieve1

yea.. =/  ...btw, did you have any time to look up any other potential organizations we can contact? ..i still want to keep this running...and hopefully AICHieve my goal of bringing D sir here .. =)

I have been trying to AICHieve the goal since Idk when! :( I miss my D and dhinchaks already..don't know what we'll do without them for a whole year! :[
This is too hard to put up with. I wish I wasn't watching DKS regularly..at least I would have something to look forward to that way! ;(