Any D Sir fans in NYC? - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
lol..so FIA replied to me with a generic letter along with two attachments, one is an invitation letter and the other is a form that the performer has to fill out...I assume they wanted me to forward this to D Sir 😆 ...obviously I don't know how to contact D sir directly, so i just sent it to the email that's listed on his fb [email protected] ...i also forwarded a copy to pankaj again.  Can somebody just copy and paste the message on D Sir's FB wall also? ..if he responds or anything, then we need to get his direct email address to give him the two attachments...

Respected Choreographer,

On behalf of Federation Of Indian Association, I would like to invite you to participate in India Day Parade. Attached, you will find the invition letter and the participation application. Feel free to contact us, if we can be of any further help.

Please visit our website to see the past year parade and particiapation. 

Daxa Amin
CHAIR, FIA Cultural Committee

Federation of Indian Associations (FIA) - NY, NJ & CT
Office: 163 Washington Valley Road, Suite # 104 Warren, NJ 07059 Tel.:               908-769-1815       Cell:              908-906-5058       Email:  [email protected] Website:  www.fianynjct.org

Edited by achieve1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by achieve1

lol thanks pimp...actually ended up doing it myself =)

OMG DID YOU?!?! Your avi is the greatest..can I send you my requests because I am sure that as a D fan, you will do 1000 % justice to it! 😆 everytime I have a D avi or anyone else does, I feel like I see him dancing live right next to / in front of me. :P

lol..so FIA replied to me with a generic letter along with two attachments, one is an invitation letter and the other is a form that the performer has to fill out...I assume they wanted me to forward this to D Sir 😆 ...obviously I don't know how to contact D sir directly, so i just sent it to the email that's listed on his fb [email protected] ...i also forwarded a copy to pankaj again.  Can somebody just copy and paste the message on D Sir's FB wall also? ..if he responds or anything, then we need to get his direct email address to give him the two attachments...

Respected Choreographer,

On behalf of Federation Of Indian Association, I would like to invite you to participate in India Day Parade. Attached, you will find the invition letter and the participation application. Feel free to contact us, if we can be of any further help.

Please visit our website to see the past year parade and particiapation. 

Daxa Amin
CHAIR, FIA Cultural Committee

Federation of Indian Associations (FIA) - NY, NJ & CT
Office: 163 Washington Valley Road, Suite # 104 Warren, NJ 07059 Tel.:               908-769-1815       Cell:              908-906-5058       Email:  [email protected] Website:  www.fianynjct.org

THEY INVITED HIM ?! LOL omg this can work, someone needs to inform him about this sooon!! Cause the parade is in 3 months.. AHHH! Does the virus himself check that email?!  LOl
Originally posted by Pimp

OMG NOW I AM JEALOUS! I WANNA MEET HIM TOO! :(((( how sad.
lol nothing to be jealous about...all we have so far is just an invitation letter...we still have to find some way to reach him...😊
I can't post it on his wall because it won't let me add him. I've tried numerous of times in the past. I think he has too many friends or something.
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I can't post it on his wall because it won't let me add him. I've tried numerous of times in the past. I think he has too many friends or something.

dang...is there anyway we can contact his close friends? or members of D Virus that he's more attached to? ...i really gotta find a way to get in touch with somebody from Zee...

dang...is there anyway we can contact his close friends? or members of D Virus that he's more attached to? ...i really gotta find a way to get in touch with somebody from Zee...

Mihir is the one we need to talk to!
Tarang Dalwadi LOL .. he's a virus.
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Mihir is the one we need to talk to!

Mihir knows D Sir? 😲