Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

😆 I guessed that. Don't worry, I do the same every day. 😆

same here...lol
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

😆 I guessed that. Don't worry, I do the same every day. 😆

Living in false hope brings your down more once reality kicks in.
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Living in false hope brings your down more once reality kicks in.

It's not living in false hope. It's called living your dream..and once you start working upon your dream so much so that you start living it, no one can stop it from becoming true..not even the person himself/herself! 😃
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its not false hope...because that would mean there's absolutely no chance for something to happen.That's kind of like saying that D sir doesn't have a shot of going on international tours, when every single one of us here knows he has probably THE best shot at international recognition...

if you want something to happen, whether it's meeting Dharmesh one day or going to your dream college or anything at all, the only way to make that possible is to find ways to work towards it. If you don't make an effort to do accomplish your goals, then yeah it is false hope.

Anyway to get back on topic, Pimp and I are planning on getting in touch with FIA (Federation of Indian Associations) - they plan events like the Indian Day Parade and stuff in NYC. So we're plannin to do that next week or so. As of now, I haven't received any replies yet from Pankaj, and if anybody can give me the status on the contact in HumTumCity that would be good.

Only way to make this possible is if we work for it guys...I know everybody here wants to see D Sir live and maybe even possibly get a chance to meet him =) ...so anybody who has any bit of info that might help, please share it with us...

lets get pumped guysss 👏👏👏 !!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wasn't saying anything like that!! I was just talking in general. Uff...I've had a long day, and I was just saying what was on my mind at the time. 
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I wasn't saying anything like that!! I was just talking in general. Uff...I've had a long day, and I was just saying what was on my mind at the time. 

hehe..dont worry about it, we all have those days. plus my message wasn't directed towards you in particular, it was mainly for people who may feel hopeless at times... hopefully I helped.. =/

feel better! 😊