Any D Sir fans in NYC? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

OMG YEAH BECAUSE THEY"RE RIGHT BESIDE EACH OTHER..you only need to cross the border..and if you have either of their visa, you can enter the other part..is that right ?:P I believe so..
OMG PLEASE TELL THEM CANADA. AHHH I REALLY NEED TO MEET THAT PUNK.

No, actually you need a visa for each country you visit I believe, but it is not hard to get it! If he does not reply to me by tomorrow, then I need everyone with an FB ID to spam his inbox 🤣
Originally posted by achieve1

loll..i hope this works...

Yeah, otherwise you might have create an FB to help out D Sir fans overseas! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yeah, otherwise you might have create an FB to help out D Sir fans overseas! ðŸ˜†

lol ya i know...i always told myself that I'm gonna refrain from making a FB account..mainly cuz i dont wanna get caught up in all its drama n stuff...i was told many many times over the past couple years by friends and family to get one.. (even my own aunt told me to make one LOL 😆 ) ..but for D Sir, i'm willing to go that far all day everyday =)

lol ya i know...i always told myself that I'm gonna refrain from making a FB account..mainly cuz i dont wanna get caught up in all its drama n stuff...i was told many many times over the past couple years by friends and family to get one.. (even my own aunt told me to make one LOL 😆 ) ..but for D Sir, i'm willing to go that far all day everyday =)

I know what you mean! I was really anti-FB, but I had to get one for this organization at school because they only communicated through FB. Then my friends all found me on there, and then I got sucked in. ðŸ˜†
btw guys..who is Rehan Siddiqui?? ...i want to keep track of who we're sending messages to..so far I know that we contacted Pankaj, and a request to Rehan was made as well according to one of the earlier posts.

Is there anyone else we can reach out to?

btw guys..who is Rehan Siddiqui?? ...i want to keep track of who we're sending messages to..so far I know that we contacted Pankaj, and a request to Rehan was made as well according to one of the earlier posts.

Is there anyone else we can reach out to?

Rehan Siddiqui runs a company HumTum City in Houston. He's originally from Dallas, and he brings lots of events with famous people to Houston. He knows a lot of big people from Dallas and Houston. I think Westwick contacted HumTum City, not Rehan.
please make him to come to DC!!!!!!!
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Rehan Siddiqui runs a company HumTum City in Houston. He's originally from Dallas, and he brings lots of events with famous people to Houston. He knows a lot of big people from Dallas and Houston. I think Westwick contacted HumTum City, not Rehan.

ooh cool...hmm...i'm thinking if there is any organization like that within NYC...=)
This section was sooo funny , reading about you guys and your love for D Sir. Glad to know he has so many fans, but he has lots of fans from the Caribbean too. Is there anywhere he does not have a fan ? lol

ooh cool...hmm...i'm thinking if there is any organization like that within NYC...=)

i'm pretty sure they do. What company owns the radio show over there? That's usually who run a lot of things for the community. Well, at least in Houston and Dallas they do. ðŸ˜†
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago