Users

Frequent Posters

achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Is this his Facebook account?

https://www.facebook.com/pbagrecha

i originally posted that link..but i think thats just some random guy with the same name...could be wrong tho...😛
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: achieve1

i originally posted that link..but i think thats just some random guy with the same name...could be wrong tho...😛

His profile says he's the Vice President for Zee TV ðŸ˜²
achieve1 thumbnail
ooh?? ðŸ˜² ...i dont have fb account..you wanna friend request him and talk him into sending D sir over here? lol...that is if its not too much trouble for you =)
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

ooh?? ðŸ˜² ...i dont have fb account..you wanna friend request him and talk him into sending D sir over here? lol...that is if its not too much trouble for you =)

Well, I don't know if he's a fake or not, so I think I will just send him a private message. ðŸ˜†
achieve1 thumbnail

Well, I don't know if he's a fake or not, so I think I will just send him a private message. ðŸ˜†

good luck 😃
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

good luck 😃

Okay, so what all should I write? ðŸ˜† I have half of it written, but I don't want to forget something. So you just want D Sir here? Any other contestants?
achieve1 thumbnail
nah only D sir is fine...maybe ask him to bring his mom and dad long since hes gonna move here permanently 😆  ...but i guess just in general you can ask if there are any upcoming planned events for him to travel to USA for a performance...anything you write should be fine..=)
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
i sent it 😆 hopefully he's not some fake 🤣 i checked his friends though, and a lot of them are famous people. 
achieve1 thumbnail

i sent it 😆 hopefully he's not some fake 🤣 i checked his friends though, and a lot of them are famous people. 

nice nice...lets hope for the best! 😉
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yeah, that's all that we can do now. if he does not reply, then everyone should spam his inbox 🤣