Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

Sorry tulip, but I reserved Dsir and Jeetu.. since auditions times..hahaha you can share a bit of jeetu with me if you want.. ya know just because too much of Dsir sharing is going on.. I need someone to grab on to all by myself! 🤣

YEAH MAN! I shall see to it that I get them dhinchaks to come. 😃

yeah, D Sir and Jeetu will not want to come back to USA every again 🤣
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

yeah, D Sir and Jeetu will not want to come back to USA every again 🤣

OMG only if I lived there only. Haha never WANT? I don't think they would have that option because if I meet them, they aint going back anywhere..unless they decide to take me with them.. 😆 will use some good skills to prevent them from leavin' their real dhinchaks.
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey hey! it was my idea to bring him here in the first place! ðŸ˜² ...but seriously i'm about to email that guy who handles the DID live performance n events...cant remember his name tho, but it always appears on the screen during certain performances... 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: achieve1

hey hey! it was my idea to bring him here in the first place! ðŸ˜² ...but seriously i'm about to email that guy who handles the DID live performance n events...cant remember his name tho, but it always appears on the screen during certain performances... 

You know, I think you could contact the people who bring the SRGMP contestants on World Tours to bring them!! I don't remember their name though. ðŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

OMG only if I lived there only. Haha never WANT? I don't think they would have that option because if I meet them, they aint going back anywhere..unless they decide to take me with them.. 😆 will use some good skills to prevent them from leavin' their real dhinchaks.

Hey now, just because I was not a member of the forum during LM and DID 2 does not mean I'm not a true D Sir and Jeetu fan. ðŸ˜† I really do love them both a lot. So talented and so good hearted!! It's good Jeetu was in D Sir's Dhinchak!! 
achieve1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

You know, I think you could contact the people who bring the SRGMP contestants on World Tours to bring them!! I don't remember their name though. ðŸ˜†

yea im gonna try and find that guys name and let him know that USA needs the D virus to spread =)

yea im gonna try and find that guys name and let him know that USA needs the D virus to spread =)

PLEASE someone bring him here! 😆
http://www.zeetvartist.com/enquiry/
are there any nyc desi events coming up in the summer? besides the india day parade lol

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

PLEASE someone bring him here! 😆
http://www.zeetvartist.com/enquiry/
are there any nyc desi events coming up in the summer? besides the india day parade lol

Don't forget Dallas too!! 🤣 
achieve1 thumbnail
hey guys..this is the guy to contact...does anybody know him personally? He's basically in charge of directing zee tv live events..

Pankaj Bagrecha
Sr. Manager Marketing and Events.
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd
Edited by achieve1 - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

hey guys..this is the guy to contact...does anybody know him personally? He's basically in charge of directing zee tv live events..

Pankaj Bagrecha
Sr. Manager Marketing and Events.
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd

Is this his Facebook account?

https://www.facebook.com/pbagrecha