Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yest  s  was  a  boring  episode...nothing was  there   except  2mts  naksh...achcha  laga  jab  rajshree  personally  aake  maafi  mangi  g3 se...akshi   sach  mein  kya  kar  rahi  thi...itna  pain  hai  tho  hisi  ko  batana  chahiye  tha na...kam  se  kam  naitik  ko  tho  bata sakthi  thi...ye  maate bhi  na ...aur  next  day  she  was  ready  to  go  for  shopping  with  g3..great ladki...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

I really have a good feeling for the MC track as far as Naksh is concerned😊 I really don't care about the Singhania's, sochke ghussa aatha hai😡 DJ ko heart attach aaya tha ya brain attack? His brain seems to have frozen in time, fri he wasn't sure, aaj kuch aur😕 Jaldi se Rashmi ko bhej dho, bus.

Naitik was not really into the baby this time although he said he was. It happened, so he accepted it, uski zimmedaari samjke. He took good care of her coz she means the world to him and slowly was settling into his role but the next time will be extra special, when they both really want it'..😍 

hoping for the best Sarita..at this stage, we won't be able to watch any MU..specially on this issue...Akshara will be needing Naitik the most and he should stand by her , otherwise uska patta cut 🥺

i agree the news of Akshara's pregnancy was a surprise to Naitik n he didn't react OTT , jumping n dancing, but still he cared for his baby & usse bhi zyada Akshara..he will def. feel for the child...he'll  have to bring Akshara out of the shock 😭 men don't show too much affection from outside but they too are emotional abt their babies n really really love them..

shocking , Akshara didn't tell Naitik 😲 but if therez a pain, damage is already done...poor thing, she might not be knowing that this might be a sign of some complication...mujhe ab bhi lagta hai ke therez a ray of hope..MC shayad na ho...

rest of the epi. was a timepass...rajshri is irritating as always..but i was laughing so much when bma n gayitri made a long list of tasks to be done before rashmi gets married 🤣 marwari khana, silai, kadai, bunai 😲 bahu ko taane de de kar ,, beti ko kuch nahi sikhaya nikammi aurton ne 🤢 bhabhi was also supporting her nanad..mujhe bhi kuch nahi aata tha 😆 i thought she'll say ke "may u get a guruma saas like me, sab kuch seekh jaogi" 👏
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saman.17

hum logo ne mc ke pehle hai naksh ke dusre bacche ke baare me sochna shuru kar diya...😆 ab kya kare umeed se hi toh dunuya kaayam hai i think naitik ko mc hone ke baad bacche ka importance pata chalega & dont no how is he goin to console her 😭😭 but pehle is rashmi ko jald se bhej do & naksh ka new track start karo jahan naksh ke alaava aur koi nhi dikhe😃😃

Hum log har negative track mein bhi positivity dhundte hai..😆 😆

_Divya_ thumbnail
Kal ka epi was a total pakau ... except naksh ka hug :)))
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Hum log har negative track mein bhi positivity dhundte hai..😆 😆

yahi hamaari khasiyat jiska cv's bahut faayda uthate hai...
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes the precap was scary...how will the mc happens...eager to see with lot of pain ...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _charu_

hoping for the best Sarita..at this stage, we won't be able to watch any MU..specially on this issue...Akshara will be needing Naitik the most and he should stand by her , otherwise uska patta cut 🥺

i agree the news of Akshara's pregnancy was a surprise to Naitik n he didn't react OTT , jumping n dancing, but still he cared for his baby & usse bhi zyada Akshara..he will def. feel for the child...he'll  have to bring Akshara out of the shock 😭 men don't show too much affection from outside but they too are emotional abt their babies n really really love them..

shocking , Akshara didn't tell Naitik 😲 but if therez a pain, damage is already done...poor thing, she might not be knowing that this might be a sign of some complication...mujhe ab bhi lagta hai ke therez a ray of hope..MC shayad na ho...

rest of the epi. was a timepass...rajshri is irritating as always..but i was laughing so much when bma n gayitri made a long list of tasks to be done before rashmi gets married 🤣 marwari khana, silai, kadai, bunai 😲 bahu ko taane de de kar ,, beti ko kuch nahi sikhaya nikammi aurton ne 🤢 bhabhi was also supporting her nanad..mujhe bhi kuch nahi aata tha 😆 i thought she'll say ke "may u get a guruma saas like me, sab kuch seekh jaogi" 👏

Naitik will definetly be upset😭 Uska apna baccha hai, pyaar ka nishana😳 Pur kya kare, ho jaata hai. I have always maintained guys bond faster then girls with their own child coz everything is easier on them, they don't carry the baby, give birth, vagera, vagera...

Eternal optimist that I am, mujhe bhi hopes hai; I feel it will be a bed rest case. Yeh sab viewership ke liye drama hai. Guys, pls don't beat me up for raising your hopes up...🤣
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago

Eternal optimist that I am, mujhe bhi hopes hai; I feel it will be a bed rest case. Yh sab viewership ke liye drama hai. Guys, pls don't beat me up for raising your hopes up...🤣

🤣 🤣 bed rest... 😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Naitik will definetly be upset😭 Uska apna baccha hai, pyaar ka nishana😳 Pur kya kare, ho jaata hai. I have always maintained guys bond faster then girls with their own child coz everything is easier on them, they don't carry the baby, give birth, vagera, vagera...

Eternal optimist that I am, mujhe bhi hopes hai; I feel it will be a bed rest case. Yeh sab viewership ke liye drama hai. Guys, pls don't beat me up for raising your hopes up...🤣

sarita, i'm also optimistic but no bed rest possible here 😆 until n unless Hina is planning for a looong vacation 
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

we hav been writng to cv's abt a vacation for naksh... ab toh mauka bhi hai dastoor bhi... now lets c how thy take ths further...