Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

tension building up... - Page 5

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Bekaar episode; I was more irritated with Rashmi's drama; why did Naitik/Akshara get involved? Now they will be blamed again but MC will take over. Bahut hogaya natak, jaldi bhej dho usse sasural. At least Rajsri had the decency to apologize👏 unlike G3 who never did when she accused Rajsri during Rashmi's tilak. But G3 didn't make an issue out of this one either👏 maybe Rashmi is on her mind. G3 ab ghabreli hogayi….😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

Bekaar episode; I was more irritated with Rashmi's drama; why did Naitik/Akshara get involved? Now they will be blamed again but MC will take over. Bahut hogaya natak, jaldi bhej dho usse sasural. At least Rajsri had the decency to apologize👏 unlike G3 who never did when she accused Rajsri during Rashmi's tilak. But G3 didn't make an issue out of this one either👏 maybe Rashmi is on her mind. G3 ab ghabreli hogayi'.😆

yaar bohot pakao laga Rashmi scene...hamare wapas aane tak use plzz Canada bhej do...can't see her drama...
Dino aaj jhat se maan gaya n friday ko natak kar raha tha//shayd use shaleen vyakti ka asar hai...😆😆
Edbelab thumbnail
plzzz can any1 giv me a short update of 2day's epi i was not able to watch coz of sudden power cut 😡 I can't even use my computer i m writing from my phone plzz plz can any1 giv a short update plz !
--Sari-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

yaar bohot pakao laga Rashmi scene...hamare wapas aane tak use plzz Canada bhej do...can't see her drama...
Dino aaj jhat se maan gaya n friday ko natak kar raha tha//shayd use shaleen vyakti ka asar hai...😆😆

haan yaar, why drag this one? Either Nikhil is good or bad, make up your mind & get it over with... pura episode was devoted to them. Seva tho dhur G3 has no time to even look at bahu...so she has a good excuse when the MC happens...🤢

Dono(Munna/Munni) bacche hai, MC mein shayad kuch nahi ho saktha hai but Akshara spent the whole night w/o informing anyone & she was going to wait till the evening😲 Poor girl, it's her inexperience but ghar ke bade? There is no real excuse.
What is the use of having so many elders in the house if no one really is there to guide them? G3 is too much into Rashmi these days when Akshara needs her the most & then she blames them when they don't pick up the phone😡 BM as usual is useless🤢
Bohat pakau epi tha... 🤢 Except for naksh scenes... 😃 there was all bakwas... Rashmi's shaadi drama is irritating me to the core... 😡 I m feeling bad that naksh wl hv to go thru all the pain... 😭
--Sari-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Bohat pakau epi tha... 🤢 Except for naksh scenes... 😃 there was all bakwas... Rashmi's shaadi drama is irritating me to the core... 😡 I m feeling bad that naksh wl hv to go thru all the pain... 😭

I really have a good feeling for the MC track as far as Naksh is concerned😊 I really don't care about the Singhania's, sochke ghussa aatha hai😡 DJ ko heart attach aaya tha ya brain attack? His brain seems to have frozen in time, fri he wasn't sure, aaj kuch aur😕 Jaldi se Rashmi ko bhej dho, bus.

Naitik was not really into the baby this time although he said he was. It happened, so he accepted it, uski zimmedaari samjke. He took good care of her coz she means the world to him and slowly was settling into his role but the next time will be extra special, when they both really want it…..😍 

This content was originally posted by: FLGators

I really have a good feeling for the MC track as far as
Naksh is concerned😊 I really don't care about the Singhania's, sochke ghussa
aatha hai😡 DJ ko heart attach aaya tha ya brain attack? His brain seems to have
frozen in time, fri he wasn't sure, aaj kuch aur😕 Jaldi se Rashmi ko bhej dho,
bus.

Naitik was not really
into the baby this time although he said he was. It happened, so he accepted
it, uski zimmedaari samjke. He took good care of her coz she means the world to
him and slowly was settling into his role but the next time will be extra special,
when they both really want it…..😍

I m also getting positive vibes abt this mc track...splly when we know naitik is going to b pillar of strenght for akshara.
Agree with u...that naitik was nt really into the baby...bt still losing ur child wld hurt... nd more so for him cause akshi wld be affected adversely...
😕
Yeah...next time wld be extra spl for both of them... 😃
Singhania's ki baat hi mat karo... 😡 bhaad mein jaaye sabke sab... 😆
Rashmi ki shaadi karni hai karo nahin karni hai mat karo...par roz roz pakana bandh karo... 🤢
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I m also getting positive vibes abt this mc track...splly when we know naitik is going to b pillar of strenght for akshara.
Agree with u...that naitik was nt really into the baby...bt still losing ur child wld hurt... nd more so for him cause akshi wld be affected adversely...
😕
Rashmi ki shaadi karni hai karo nahin karni hai mat karo...par roz roz pakana bandh karo... 🤢

Singhanias ki fikar kare hi kyun MC ke maamle mein..?? its all Naksh whom we are concerned of...n we know MC se kuch special hi dikhayega...and haan next pregnancy mein shayd pehle Naitik hi dance karle news jaanke...😃 😆 then he will more ready for it...n tha day Inshallah will come soon too...coz i really wanna see their baby..😃
Rashmi ki baat mat karo...TG aaj uska faisla ho gaya...Deora's ki pandit ko bribe karo n mahurat agle hafte ka nikaalo..n jaldi Doli uthwa do...kahaaro ka intezaam hum kar dete hai...😆 😆
aparakshitij thumbnail
Kal toh Rajshri ka popat ho gaya!😛Hopefully,she'll learn a lesson from dis.Agli bari kisi ko phone karegi,toh pehle saamnewale ka response sunkar hi baat karegi.I agree,atleast she had da decency to personally apologize 2 Gayatri.👏Gayatri ne Rashmi k tilak k tym par us pe kitna ghatiya ilzam lagaya tha.Later she realized she was wrong,lekin she never appologized!👎🏼Kal Rajshri k scenes ne hi almost aadha episode kha liya.Baaki ki rahi-sahi qasar Rashmi ki shadi k faisle ne ,Rashmi ko silai sikhanewale scene ne aur G3-BM scenes ne puri kar di!🤢NaKsh k scenes dekhkar pehli bar khushi nahi hui.Bichari Akshi ko bahut pain ho raha tha,fir bhi seh gayi.😔Precap looks scary,lagta hai aaj hi mc k baare me NaKsh ko pata chal jayega.
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😕

hum logo ne mc ke pehle hai naksh ke dusre bacche ke baare me sochna shuru kar diya...😆 ab kya kare umeed se hi toh dunuya kaayam hai i think naitik ko mc hone ke baad bacche ka importance pata chalega & dont no how is he goin to console her 😭😭 but pehle is rashmi ko jald se bhej do & naksh ka new track start karo jahan naksh ke alaava aur koi nhi dikhe😃😃