Gulaal

Awesome Monday :D 09.05.11 (Page 2)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmaldas

Originally posted by arti07

reemz right now i m speechless !!!!!!!!!!!!! day by day i m following in love with this guy he is sooo sweeet ! wen he  came in the hospital and offered the help i was like what the hell  ?????? how come is so innocent sensitive lovely charming arrogant angry ruthless... at the same time...i m all  kesarfied today !EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL kesarified is an awesome word.I am kesarified since the day he returned.I think the letters he wrote to gulaal will fall in to tallis hands one day and it is going to hit her really hard,the revelation of kesars love for Gulaal.She will feel that gulaal is playing a double game with her and there is going to be a hell of a drama.

I feel Talli's insecurities will get the best of her and she will unconsciously try to create scenarios where she takes Kesar away from Gulaal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

hey reemz,

I am new here..n I love to read your posts..They are always pin point.

Different shades of kesar has been shown...In Maha episode they showed the anger in him...In todays episode..they showed Kesar whose heart is melted as you said by the words of Gulaal.
He really cried hearing the word...that he wont give enough respect to Gulaal..Love him alot...Neil made me cry today...Cry

Thank you very much chweetu! Welcome to the forum Wink

His eyes showed a lot of pain when MotaBa uttered those words. But this only means that he will shower Gulaal with even more love...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvipoppinsschweetu

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

What a episode it was, i think was so into it, coz you can feel Kesar's pain, anger and so much he displays

This is how i wanted and expected Kesar to be and show us the viewers what he is feelings and the love he has for, that transition that is happening right now

The question that Talli has, has got to be had Kesar thinking, would he have done the same, and you saw the reaction - and what it said, no he wouldnt have done the SAME

I so glad Kesar got her bangles (i knew he must of got her something, for 10 yrs or so - he has missed her like hell and her memories everyday, could he have forgetton her b-daym, no way), i remember the last time he did got them for her when he was a kid, and she wasnt to happy how he had got them and with whose money as well, but back the scene - what a scene it was, you felt everything in that needed to be felt so on, and the letter is bittersweet - so much hidden depths in them and for one moment i was abit worried that he would have give them to her but he did in his own way

Kesar has alot of love and respect for Gulaal and its inside him and what he does for her but obviously other ppl dont see esp the way he was behaving before, in own Kesar way and the Kesar Gulaal knows there is alot

But MB is right as well, the respect that Gulaal deserves is so much more and i think Kesar realises that

Neil was fantastic - he is playing Kesar the way i think i magines Kesar to be and feel and have so much depth in him and so on

Kesar's character sketch has really met our expectations na? He's all that we had hoped for and more including Neil's portrayal.

Didn't Gulaal hit young Kesar when he got the churis the wrong way?? That really was a bittersweet scene especially what followed and how they made up! Its one of my favourite KG scenes!

I wonder when Kesar will be able to put a name to his feelings...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvipoppinssLennie

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Arti

Yes a lot us will declare that we are KESARIFIED today. I do not know how GULAAL can keep some one who loves her so very much at arms length. I felt like hugging him today from GULAAL side and my side too. He was so very adorable .

Will she accept the bangles or give them to talli?

Nooo she better not give them to Talli. Seeing as though she kept those imlis so safe, I'm sure she will treasure these bangles too.

I want to see Kesar put the bangles on her!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92poppinssIncense

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by Lennie

What a episode it was, i think was so into it, coz you can feel Kesar's pain, anger and so much he displays

This is how i wanted and expected Kesar to be and show us the viewers what he is feelings and the love he has for, that transition that is happening right now

The question that Talli has, has got to be had Kesar thinking, would he have done the same, and you saw the reaction - and what it said, no he wouldnt have done the SAME

I so glad Kesar got her bangles (i knew he must of got her something, for 10 yrs or so - he has missed her like hell and her memories everyday, could he have forgetton her b-daym, no way), i remember the last time he did got them for her when he was a kid, and she wasnt to happy how he had got them and with whose money as well, but back the scene - what a scene it was, you felt everything in that needed to be felt so on, and the letter is bittersweet - so much hidden depths in them and for one moment i was abit worried that he would have give them to her but he did in his own way

Kesar has alot of love and respect for Gulaal and its inside him and what he does for her but obviously other ppl dont see esp the way he was behaving before, in own Kesar way and the Kesar Gulaal knows there is alot

But MB is right as well, the respect that Gulaal deserves is so much more and i think Kesar realises that

Neil was fantastic - he is playing Kesar the way i think i magines Kesar to be and feel and have so much depth in him and so on

Kesar's character sketch has really met our expectations na? He's all that we had hoped for and more including Neil's portrayal.  Yes it has, and the fact that Neil has done beyond what i expected and so on

Didn't Gulaal hit young Kesar when he got the churis the wrong way?? That really was a bittersweet scene especially what followed and how they made up! Its one of my favourite KG scenes!  Yes, she hit him If i remember correctly it  i think he gambled the money that D gave him and brought her bangles and when she found out she hit on his hand with a stick and then the way they made up in the cowshed i think, and how he said he cant hurt her coz she wanted him to take the stick and hurt him and so on

I wonder when Kesar will be able to put a name to his feelings...!   Thats hard to say in a way isnt it, coz at the moment = he is feeling so much, the overwhelming feelings and so on, and i think how he is seeign Gulaal and so on and also i think another point which i hope the show will get is seeing someone else near Gulaal like D or someone and cant see anyone with her and so on, the jealousy factor.
Maybe someone will have to point it out to him, that this is actual love etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Yes that scene was beautiful Embarrassed I really want to see the jealousy! Every episode just makes me crave more. Can't imagine how it'll be when we get a peak in to Gulaal's feelings.

Ahhh!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgritukaprithvisharneil92poppinss

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
@ Reemz
oh god when will GULAAL realize.That is worth waiting for.
sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@reemz: I WANNA SEE KESAR PUT BANGLES ON HER TOOO!!!
OMG, I;LL PROBABLY START MY GANGA AND YAMUNA WATERWORKS WHILE HE DOES THAT!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index