Awesome Monday :D 09.05.11

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed every scene today. We got an interesting Gul-Kes scene where he blurts out that he can't hear anything against her. 😳  Thoroughly watchable!! Despite all the anger, he goes to the hospital to pay for the guy's treatment and he only did this because Gulaal's words got to him. Such is the effect of Gulaal on him 😳

In reply to Talli's question, he gives a 'What the hell...what kind of question is this' reply. She really does make everything about herself 😕 She wasn't angry that he got in to a fight, she more annoyed that she didn't get the assurance from Kesar.

But never fear when Gulaal is here! Doesn't matter if Kesar doesn't give Talli any hope because Gulaal hai na 😛 She kind of planted the idea that Kesar loves Talli in the barbie doll's head. Galat baat hai Gulaal!! On a side note, I loved the cinematography of this scene, the sky looked beautiful.

MotaBa and Dushyant are happy that Kesar helped out the guy but MotaBa mentions that the respect for Gulaal is still lacking  Just if everyone knew how much Kesar feels for her...!  I

Kesar DID get Gulaal churis 😳 We all knew he must have been hiding them somewhere. He had brought them for her birthday...how sweet.😳 So he ends up going in to her room at night and placing them on her drawer.

PRECAP: Gul and Talli looking at the churis, Kesar is looking on,Talli catches him and asks whether he got Gulaal the bangles. He's a bit dumbfounded.
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
reemz right now i m speechless !!!!!!!!!!!!! day by day i m following in love with this guy he is sooo sweeet ! wen he  came in the hospital and offered the help i was like what the hell  ?????? how come is so innocent sensitive lovely charming arrogant angry ruthless... at the same time...i m all  kesarfied today !😳😳😳
nirmaldas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

reemz right now i m speechless !!!!!!!!!!!!! day by day i m following in love with this guy he is sooo sweeet ! wen he  came in the hospital and offered the help i was like what the hell  ?????? how come is so innocent sensitive lovely charming arrogant angry ruthless... at the same time...i m all  kesarfied today !😳😳😳

LOL kesarified is an awesome word.I am kesarified since the day he returned.I think the letters he wrote to gulaal will fall in to tallis hands one day and it is going to hit her really hard,the revelation of kesars love for Gulaal.She will feel that gulaal is playing a double game with her and there is going to be a hell of a drama.
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey reemz,

I am new here..n I love to read your posts..They are always pin point.

Different shades of kesar has been shown...In Maha episode they showed the anger in him...In todays episode..they showed Kesar whose heart is melted as you said by the words of Gulaal.
He really cried hearing the word...that he wont give enough respect to Gulaal..Love him alot...Neil made me cry today...😭
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WHERE IS LENNIE BETA??????

btw, i am sooo kesarfied and neilofied! arti, start a new discussion on how much kesarfied we are... and i'll start a discussion about how much neilofied i am!!!😉

then srushti and VJ can spam the whole discussion forum!!!!🤣
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What a episode it was, i think was so into it, coz you can feel Kesar's pain, anger and so much he displays

This is how i wanted and expected Kesar to be and show us the viewers what he is feelings and the love he has for, that transition that is happening right now

The question that Talli has, has got to be had Kesar thinking, would he have done the same, and you saw the reaction - and what it said, no he wouldnt have done the SAME

I so glad Kesar got her bangles (i knew he must of got her something, for 10 yrs or so - he has missed her like hell and her memories everyday, could he have forgetton her b-daym, no way), i remember the last time he did got them for her when he was a kid, and she wasnt to happy how he had got them and with whose money as well, but back the scene - what a scene it was, you felt everything in that needed to be felt so on, and the letter is bittersweet - so much hidden depths in them and for one moment i was abit worried that he would have give them to her but he did in his own way

Kesar has alot of love and respect for Gulaal and its inside him and what he does for her but obviously other ppl dont see esp the way he was behaving before, in own Kesar way and the Kesar Gulaal knows there is alot

But MB is right as well, the respect that Gulaal deserves is so much more and i think Kesar realises that

Neil was fantastic - he is playing Kesar the way i think i magines Kesar to be and feel and have so much depth in him and so on
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Arti

Yes a lot us will declare that we are KESARIFIED today. I do not know how GULAAL can keep some one who loves her so very much at arms length. I felt like hugging him today from GULAAL side and my side too. He was so very adorable .

Will she accept the bangles or give them to talli?
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

LOL Kesarfied 😳 He is the guy any girl would swoon over 😍 So many shades to the character just make him even more endearing.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmaldas

LOL kesarified is an awesome word.I am kesarified since the day he returned.I think the letters he wrote to gulaal will fall in to tallis hands one day and it is going to hit her really hard,the revelation of kesars love for Gulaal.She will feel that gulaal is playing a double game with her and there is going to be a hell of a drama.

I feel Talli's insecurities will get the best of her and she will unconsciously try to create scenarios where she takes Kesar away from Gulaal.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

hey reemz,

I am new here..n I love to read your posts..They are always pin point.

Different shades of kesar has been shown...In Maha episode they showed the anger in him...In todays episode..they showed Kesar whose heart is melted as you said by the words of Gulaal.
He really cried hearing the word...that he wont give enough respect to Gulaal..Love him alot...Neil made me cry today...😭

Thank you very much chweetu! Welcome to the forum 😉

His eyes showed a lot of pain when MotaBa uttered those words. But this only means that he will shower Gulaal with even more love...😳