Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Poor Raashi! now they took her shopping away! (Page 9)

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by music_masti

i couldnt resist laugh reading some of the posts...

koki taking all the stuffs that rashi shopped and all here like going gaga over rashi...its the mothers duty to correct the kids...blah blah blah...hahahahah

when kinjal was doing all the shopping...when kinjal going for beauty parlour...where was this mother...kokis own daughter kinjal is going shopping free with hubbys credit card...woooww...

raashi learn from kinjal...kinjal is not wearing jeans...

what???

kinjals one and only good thing...kinjal is not wearing jeans...but she shop..she can abuse everyone...she can bring her majnu in her room..she can elope on wedding day..she can say big lie to her family..she can even make modifamily shame ...

but you have to learn from kinjal that shes not wearing jeans...

and koki is very good that she taught raashi a lesson...not her son and daughter...but every one should learn from them...

Wrong...Koki doesn't know the shopping Kinjal is doing with Dhaval's cc. She herself refused to let AC and made her own daughter go on a scooter for her bidaai. Her words were that she must learn to get use to her new life style. Kinjal isn't being greedy, she is being stubborn, she doesn't understand her new life style yet. The point isn't about using money for your own leisure, its about ABUSING it. And that is what Rashi is doing and that is what she punishing Rashi for.
but she does know how her own son is treating her bahu! she only has conversations with him! but she never punishes him like this! double standards! here poor raashi just shopped and look wat she did!

The situations are different! Punish him how??? He thinks Gopi is his punishment. Rashi's actions are physical, were you can punish. But Ahem's Actions are mental, he is just not getting it threw this thick head. If he hates Gopi and doesn't want to be anywhere near her, what was Koki going to do...force them to be together (which she actually is). She can't force him to love her, yet she says some very hurtful things to her son. The analogy between these two situations are totally different. If Ahem abused Gopi physically, then yes if Koki doesn't slap him, its wrong. But here he does not such thing. He is a grown man, she can force them to love each other physically or mentally (though she is trying). It seems like you want to side with "poor Rashi" and I am going to respect that and leave it that way. But don't try to prove things right. Everyone has a right to their own point of view...so respect the fact that we don't agree with what your saying. Learn agree to disagree...
yes it is very different! ahem is not being punished for treating his wife like human and here raashi is being punished for shopping! there is a huge difference!

your not even making any sense now...your repeating the same stuff over and over without a strong foundation. your missing the whole point of Koki taking away the shopping, she didn't punish her for shopping she punished her for Rashi and Urmi's wrong intentions. Greed. Until you don't understand that, you will not understand Rashi's situation nor Ahem's situation. Your seeing only one side of the coin...and refusing to turn to see the other. I have watched SNS from the start. And I am one of the most neutral forum members here. I think many can vouch on that for me. I have no problem in saying when Koki is wrong, when Rashi is right, when Ahem is right, when Hetal is wrong, when Gopi is wrong. I don't believe in watching and analyzing characters blindly. You have to see the whole picture just not the one part of it. 

hot babe Senior Member
hot babe
hot babe

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I think this is the weirdest debate I have come across, everyone's going around in circles, its not a logical debate, its just a childish argument, which is repeated again and again and again. Yes Kokila took her make up kit- get over it !!! If you're so upset about it go give her a new one- oh yeah i forgot its a serial, its not real...duh    Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

badnam

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

hot babe Senior Member
hot babe
hot babe

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I think you need to take chill pill, and you need to stop being so paranoid, I'm on this forum because I like the story line, not because I take each point, try to over analyse it, try to pretend to know what I'm talking about, being on this forum doesn't mean I  can't differentriate between realioty and soaps, and logical and unlogical, you need to stop pouncing on people, understand their point of view, look beyond your narrow viewpoint, and oh yeah..grow up!
Actually taking a make up kit doesn't represent the ideologies of indian society, i think your obsessed with make up ?
Indian society id based on it culture, heritage, traditions, which are upheld as the country moves towards modernisation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by music_masti

i couldnt resist laugh reading some of the posts...

koki taking all the stuffs that rashi shopped and all here like going gaga over rashi...its the mothers duty to correct the kids...blah blah blah...hahahahah

when kinjal was doing all the shopping...when kinjal going for beauty parlour...where was this mother...kokis own daughter kinjal is going shopping free with hubbys credit card...woooww...

raashi learn from kinjal...kinjal is not wearing jeans...

what???

kinjals one and only good thing...kinjal is not wearing jeans...but she shop..she can abuse everyone...she can bring her majnu in her room..she can elope on wedding day..she can say big lie to her family..she can even make modifamily shame ...

but you have to learn from kinjal that shes not wearing jeans...

and koki is very good that she taught raashi a lesson...not her son and daughter...but every one should learn from them...

Wrong...Koki doesn't know the shopping Kinjal is doing with Dhaval's cc. She herself refused to let AC and made her own daughter go on a scooter for her bidaai. Her words were that she must learn to get use to her new life style. Kinjal isn't being greedy, she is being stubborn, she doesn't understand her new life style yet. The point isn't about using money for your own leisure, its about ABUSING it. And that is what Rashi is doing and that is what she punishing Rashi for.

taral ...sorry...i wont agree with u

bcose rashi and kokila is not good...and from beginning of the serial they are like that it doesnt mean koki has to take all the stuff from rashi...yeah she can say something to urmila who's taking things and all such dialogues...but snatching the things from rashi and without asking her...we are against that particular gesture...these same kokila dint allow her to shop..so y shld she take all the stuffs from rashi..that too she bought it with her hubbys money...not from ahems or kokis or ghar ka kuch...and her husband gave her money..so rashi can do whatever she wants..no one should qstn that...

second thing...koki always says what ur mother taught u rashi..ur mother hasnot taught anything good...what kinjal is doing...is she doing any good thing till now...now all will say ahem and kinja are grown up..its not the mistake of kokis upbringing...its theri mindset made them like that...

and what punishment did oki gave kinjal when she found out kinjal itslef took her chain and bangles and tried to make gopi thief...she dint opened her mouth infront of others but only scolded kinjal...but if it is gopi's mistake to put salt or ghee..she will shout in front of every one...

we dont like raashi so whatever koki does to rashi is  right...that thinking itself is not right...

thanku

Edited by music_masti - 10 May 2011 at 10:18am
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

hot babe Senior Member
hot babe
hot babe

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
erm who said anything about insults, and what medicine are you on about - have you had any today??  and I was talking about everyone in general, not just you, but you need to move away from koki stealing her shopping, actually she didn't steal it, rashi didn't voice any objections to her face, so please get ur facts straight.

If you want to talk about equality, everyone in that household is equal, so why can't they help themselves to the 'shopping' gopi's husband and kokilas son earn the money, not rashi or her mum, so in fact who do those presents belong to, just because rashi did the 'shopping' doesn't mean its hers, as the money wasn't hers it a joint family business- thats a viepoint on equality, seen as you harp on about equality

Go to top