Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Poor Raashi! now they took her shopping away! (Page 4)

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Kokila seems like so strict some time.I didnt like her behavior with Rashi as well.Rashi was the only one normal in switzerland any one will get excited to go abroad first time and do lots of shopping but kokila was acting like a cop following Rashi.

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

hasiii Senior Member
hasiii
hasiii

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by Hessa85

sorry but i have to agree somewhat with the original post.  in their own ways koki and rashi are as bad as each other.  sorry but, wer'e in 2011, who the hell ''punishes'' their daughter in laws'' and forces em to wear sari whenthey want to wear jeans.koki doesnt want a daughter in llaw she wants a servant she can give orders too.  rashi is selfish and at the minute...completely under urmilas thumb.
gopi isnt innocent shes daft...therez a difference
exactly my pointt! thankyou!

All people are not same. There are people who loves to follow the tradition. Thats npt bad.

In first couple of episode, kokila has made it very clear that she wanted a traditional DIL. But Rashi and her family just for the sake of money and fame wanted to cheat her. They did cheat JIgar and rashi got married to him. After marriage everyone should respect  in lows and follow the tradition at there place. If Modis are like that then Rashi must follow it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhasuk19

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by Hessa85

sorry but i have to agree somewhat with the original post.  in their own ways koki and rashi are as bad as each other.  sorry but, wer'e in 2011, who the hell ''punishes'' their daughter in laws'' and forces em to wear sari whenthey want to wear jeans.koki doesnt want a daughter in llaw she wants a servant she can give orders too.  rashi is selfish and at the minute...completely under urmilas thumb.
gopi isnt innocent shes daft...therez a difference
exactly my pointt! thankyou!

Is there something special about living in 2011? Just like you said there is nothing wrong in wearing jeans, there is nothing wrong in wearing a sari. We had this discussion in the past about Rashi wearing jeans. I agree that they shouldn't have went all decked out and at least wear salwar. But you have to remember this is TV, and things are taken out of proportion. Its always over the top. They are trying to convey a strict traditional gujarati family. Just like you don't wear a skimpy dress to the mandhir same rules apply here. Its out of respect that they are asked to wear a sari. To respect the Modi tradition. They are daughter in laws as you said...and Rashi the daughter in law totally forgot about her own mother in law when it came to shopping, she forgot about her father in law, her granny in law and so forth. So when its "convenient"  one wants to call her the daughter in law? Doesn't work that way, she has a responsibility which is must understand sooner then later. I am assuming your not married or newly married, because once you get married you will know and learn and understand a lot. Koki is only trying to teach Rashi exactly those lessons of life. Koki doesn't even excuse her own daughter, if you remember, Kinjal came to her maayka without asking Urmila, Koki yelled at her for coming without asking. She isn't bias nor unfair. She isn't perfect but then again that would make her god if she was...

Edited by taral83 - 09 May 2011 at 9:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasiiihamzanuhasuk19ANJ4

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Nikita, my dear, reading your posts, I've come to the conclusion that it's useless to present you with arguments in favour of Koki or about Rashi.

You are determined to stick to your stand. And since I respect that you have views totally opposite to mine, I won't bother you with my viewpoint again. Come here & vent your feelings against Koki. But respect others' feelings on the forum too.

Thanks, it was good to read your arguments. Take care.

Edited by hamzanuha - 09 May 2011 at 11:11pm

taral83suk19

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Ha ha, seems like you're new to the forum, welcome!

Indeed what Kokila did was morally wrong, but hey, look at what the mother-daughter duo Rashi and Urmila have done. Rashi hadn't really shopped for anyone else apart from herself and her mother.

That's why Kokila to teach her a lesson did that.

Besides, if Rashi's shopping was to go to Urmila anyway, than I believe Kokila was right, atleast the gifts would go to some respectable people not silly greedy ones- who in return become more greedy than thankful.
u go girl ...Hehehehehe...  Iove koki for doing what she did...no wonder i like her.

hamzanuhasuk19

Go to top